New Black YouTube Family Alert. Bloveslife+Man In The House

General Manager
Reactions
34,393 1,185 107
Alleybux
LOL and LOL. Adrienne is so delusional. Must I say again, what is that body doing for her? Yes, she is out there hoeing, but it's only getting her a two bedroom basic apartment, a basic level car, some junk jewerly, a rapist, and a basic ass meal. I got a normal size ass, but my milkshake (my mind/brain) got me a husband, a nice house, and nice car. What has Adrienne's milkshake gotten for her, not a damn thing. Like I have said before, nobody is jealous of Big Foot and most certainly, not Beffany (with her Flintstone feet).
Please do not compare your milkshake to Adrienne's buttermilk, you are not the same lol

General Manager
Reactions
7,004 168 15
Alleybux
I wonder what was wrong was really with Cyndi on that last car video she was bitching about some VinaCret dressing(lol) she didn't get on her salad at Wendys and something about being herself no matter who she's around. She was low key trying to clap back at something someone said. Lol. She seemed really pressed or down in the dumps about something. She's probably tired of Walts ass but..." who wouldn't want to be with Bloves brother." Lol. Her words. DEAL WITH IT!!!! Lmao
She may have been talking about people saying she changed now that Walt is back. They said she used to be drinking, singing and dancing but now she does none of that. In some recent video she said she doesn't drink but must've forgot she was recently drinking in one of her videos.

She may have felt a way about driving because when Walt first came back she said something about not driving anymore since she found out Walt can drive.

I think the honeymoon phase is over and reality is setting in for both of them. They want different things. You can see he's itching to be out (in the streets) doing things but she's happy to just sit at home.

Walt said he has to go back to Milwaukee soon and I wonder if Cindy is going to go with him. She did say they're going out of town.

General Manager
Reactions
7,004 168 15
Alleybux
He actually does.
So whatever happened to this new revamp channel of his?
New and improved content?
Back to square one....stuffing his face and slowly turning these new dudes out to be obese and lame.
Just pitiful smh
I want them to leave and start their own channel.

Two of the guys were talking about how they're interested in trying stand up commedy so they were scoping out different commedy clubs. That's so much more interesting than anything Dalvin has done.

I wonder how he feels about not filming & posting a video with his mom from the Vegas trip. It would be weird to post it even though those videos bring the most revenue for him.

General Manager
Reactions
8,006 121
Alleybux
Big A picked up some crazy looking woman omg both high as a kite in that restaurant. A might have to do something strange for piece of change as she was eating and showing so much delight and joy in her meal the chick looked at her and said glad to see you happy like wtf and she kept talking about a Costco Card. Damn A you really scraping the bottom you that hard up selling your laptop and entertaining just anybody!

Starter
Reactions
3,306 73 6
Alleybux
He sure do. The truth is he always look like a butch auntie. His videos not doing so well since Nicole left and he trying to make something happen with his friends but it's not working out.
I think that’s why he’s doing mukbangs again, because the mukbangs with Nicole got more views. I think his videos with Nicole got more views because people were interested in the dynamics of their relationship. He should have done a trial run with Nyear (his best friend in Texas) to see how his subscribers would like his new content before having those guys move with him. He should stick to the new content and maybe film a mukbang with Nicole once a week.

Starter
Reactions
3,306 73 6
Alleybux
Big A picked up some crazy looking woman omg both high as a kite in that restaurant. A might have to do something strange for piece of change as she was eating and showing so much delight and joy in her meal the chick looked at her and said glad to see you happy like wtf and she kept talking about a Costco Card. Damn A you really scraping the bottom you that hard up selling your laptop and entertaining just anybody!
That lady Adrienne picked up from Wal-Mart paid for her meal. The lady seems to be a drug addict as well. I’ve always found it interesting how drug addicts gravitate to each other like magnets without even knowing each other.

General Manager
Reactions
7,004 168 15
Alleybux
I think that’s why he’s doing mukbangs again, because the mukbangs with Nicole got more views. I think his videos with Nicole got more views because people were interested in the dynamics of their relationship. He should have done a trial run with Nyear (his best friend in Texas) to see how his subscribers would like his new content before having those guys move with him. He should stick to the new content and maybe film a mukbang with Nicole once a week.
I will give him credit for knowing he can't pull a lot of views on his own.

He needs to go ahead and downsize and live within his means.

Queen Of England
Reactions
1,932 18 4
Alleybux
Blove just said on live that basically she been knew Darius was gay but respects him & wants him to come out on his own time which i respect.
Why did I know that she was going to address it when I saw her prayer room tour in my recommendations. But first you gone ask people what ETA (what she) not they think about his purse. Priorities...

(after backlash)

Last edited:
Queen Of England
Reactions
1,932 18 4
Alleybux
First I want to say that I have no problem with her son, what he does or what he wears. I have a problem with how she addresses it. I wish she would let him address his personal business on his own. I feel like she cheated him of sharing his truth in his own way. Idk, maybe he chose to let her do it on her platform which makes me question it even more but hey, it's their lives. I am just a spectator

Starter
Reactions
1,533 16
Alleybux
What is that white residue on her nose????? I tried to upload a photo but the image was too large. There’s a white powdery residue under one nostril. Her live today Adrienne

Starter
Reactions
3,306 73 6
Alleybux
First I want to say that I have no problem with her son, what he does or what he wears. I have a problem with how she addresses it. I wish she would let him address his personal business on his own. I feel like she cheated him of sharing his truth in his own way. Idk, maybe he chose to let her do it on her platform which makes me question it even more but hey, it's their lives. I am just a spectator
Hopefully it was his decision to let her mention it on her channel. I hope they’re not confirming it now due to fear of someone else putting it out there. Darius should be able to address his preference when he’s comfortable doing so.

Queen Of England
Reactions
1,932 18 4
Alleybux
Can we say snort snort toot toot. If you watch her live on big screen you see white powdery residue on her nostrils.
Wow, I didn't watch it yet but they putting Mrs. Church lady business out there and it keeps getting deleted.

Downsouthbeauty601
26 minutes ago
@Marie Richardson bethany pop n smoke weed n everything else but y'all never say shit about that

Marie Richardson

12 minutes ago
@Downsouthbeauty601 how do you know that. Because you never seen nothing like that and if she did she ain't advertising it on social media like Adrianne. She takes the cut ups with her while she buys drugs I dont know how YouTube allows that. But iam definitely trying to find out. You don't know BLove your getting your information from Adrianne because she so jealous of BLove and she should be. BLOVE is classy at it's best and Adrianne is just corner trash at its finest. Lol.

It's the and if she did for me, Ooops!:coffee:

Team Owner
Reactions
61,631 820 483
Alleybux
Let me drop this here and bounce.....well, not from the thread.

What is a prayer closet?

A prayer closet is a place where a person can spend time with God alone. This verse unmistakably emphasizes that this place should be private and cut off from the comings and goings of the household. It should be a place where the world can be shut out.

Also, if the seventies was a thing, it would be Bethany's prayer closet. That's it and that's all.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Prince Harry is the definition of a alpha male & a high value man. He protects, provides & puts...
Well none because he isn't 40 and who's begging who now? Alpha's pull up and get ish done they don't cry to the tabloids and whine about titles...
90 Day Fiance-Happily Ever After - 6th Season
Andres is an opportunist. He wants what he wants and he wants it ASAP. He does not have the mindset of growing with a family business. Not at all.
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
I knew that Macy's love weren't no damn ad... I literally don't get Keef at all. The delusions are crayZEE https://www.macys.com/p/macys-love/
Love Island USA Season 2 Watch Thread
Okay I know yall always coming for me but im going to say it. That last yt video justine did with cely was trash. I tried to support.. I ff and...
Some family members can forgive, some can’t after teen who killed 4 in Kenner police chase set free
lol i wouldnt expect someone who went to jail at 15 to come out mature. how did he get over when he was in jail for 20 years? He lost his family...
And So it Begins & Will Continue ~ Don't Show Up Being Obnoxious Then Insult the Household Staff...
If it wasn't for Arthur, this moon pie faced cunt would have been fallen off. She was an irrelevant bad bodied model before he came along. Can...
RHOA RHOA S13, Ep.21 | Reunion: Part III
If you are having a filming day in a cast house it is reasonable to know that footage (cut or or informally filmed) can and will be used for the...
Los Angeles County says Vanessa Bryant is going too far in lawsuit over grisly photos
The only reason they weren’t disseminated further was because the bartender who overheard those roaches discussing the photos to pick up women...
Men criticize you
He has the eyes of an abuser. Op, stay away from this man. He does not radiate good energy at all. He said his ex accused him of assault,yet she...
Top Bottom