New Black YouTube Family Alert. Bloveslife+Man In The House

Queen Of England
Reactions
1,932 18 4
Alleybux
Let me drop this here and bounce.....well, not from the thread.

What is a prayer closet?

A prayer closet is a place where a person can spend time with God alone. This verse unmistakably emphasizes that this place should be private and cut off from the comings and goings of the household. It should be a place where the world can be shut out.

Also, if the seventies was a thing, it would be Bethany's prayer closet. That's it and that's all.
Nah Nah daughtah, you ain't gone speed past that and bounce in my best Kevin Heart Voice. Well okay because Bae Bae, if she don't stop it!!! It should be private and the fact that she took everyone on a tour speaks volumes!

I am getting my bid in before the weekend because the way they starting off in these YT streets taday it's gone be in burnt out shambles when I get back on Monday fo sho fo sho. Whew chile!!!!! I hear them keyboards click clacking and see smoke rising in the distance from them tea channels! It's fixing to be a "Fir!!!!! On snap crackle and popping I tell ya, I can smell it!

(me running to get ready for it)

Last edited:
Queen Of England
Reactions
1,932 18 4
Alleybux
Ya'll be safe out chere in these YouTube streets!!! Don't want nobody to get rant ova!!!!! Well...some folks might get hit, ya know how some dogs holla! :whistle:

Good angel
Reactions
1,710 82 4
Alleybux
Now Adrienne back peddling. She's not doing the interview. She has no tea or dirt. She big mad, B and Walt did an interview without her.
No tea , juice , soda or water she was pulling for straws. Lmao everything that she thinks she had on blove she has already stated & nobody gives af or believes her. So it was smart to not do the interview but i also think she may have got into with the person Heidi who she has had beef with before all over again.

Louisiana Creole Californian
Reactions
10,009 391 131
Alleybux
Cute picture of young Cindy. She looked like a dope boys dream woman.
776DDCA4-6D35-4F7A-96E5-1F3AF30BD4E6.jpeg

Reactions
4,197 57 5
Alleybux
She may have been talking about people saying she changed now that Walt is back. They said she used to be drinking, singing and dancing but now she does none of that. In some recent video she said she doesn't drink but must've forgot she was recently drinking in one of her videos.

She may have felt a way about driving because when Walt first came back she said something about not driving anymore since she found out Walt can drive.

I think the honeymoon phase is over and reality is setting in for both of them. They want different things. You can see he's itching to be out (in the streets) doing things but she's happy to just sit at home.

Walt said he has to go back to Milwaukee soon and I wonder if Cindy is going to go with him. She did say they're going out of town.

Cyn is looking for a home, remember before he left, he was looking funny about getting a house. I don't think Walt immature ass wants to settle down with anybody, his only plans for the future is, living somewhere weed is legal. It doesn't appear that Cyn has ever had a man with a real career, or stability. I hope Walt don't up and bounce before the wedding, I wouldn't wish that on any woman. I can't stand that mf though! He what she say she love, but he is not marriage material!

Starter
Reactions
1,533 16
Alleybux
Now Adrienne back peddling. She's not doing the interview. She has no tea or dirt. She big mad, B and Walt did an interview without her.
Adrienne is CRAZY! She is hyper focused on every video every word they speak and makes it about her.

Nutso snort your drugs, continue being a sloppy low class hooker, and making your bizarre videos. Those people don’t claim that big Amazon hood rat. They got BIG ANDY on IGNORE! She’s mad that they’re moving on, she is filled with demonic energy. Demons don’t know love! She needs to focus on her next squatting spot.

Last edited:
General Manager
Reactions
7,004 168 15
Alleybux

It's always guys like Dalvin who want women to submit and cater to them. He had the nerve to say "I'm a man and I speak with authority." WTF does that even mean?

Someone in the comments said Dalvin needs to submit to a diet. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions
6,228 80 3
Alleybux
Lol yes in the video, he said he was getting heels, eye(guy)liner, and his nails painted again soon. Blove was having a FIT!!! He said he wanted to borrow some of her purses LOL she was like NO! lmao
He is trying to find a way to come out...he must have found someone and wants to let that special person know.

Reactions
6,228 80 3
Alleybux

It's always guys like Dalvin who want women to submit and cater to them. He had the nerve to say "I'm a man and I speak with authority." WTF does that even mean?

He is big at a young age. Unless he is on his way to the gym...do not follow him anywhere. He does not have a long life expectancy based on his weight. He is no prize...unless you are able to take out a life insurance policy on him without a physical.

All Things Canadian!
Reactions
43,713 623 118
Alleybux
Why is he built like this. He looks like he needs a breast reduction w those short arms.

View attachment 2481832 View attachment 2481833 View attachment 2481834
Looking like a black Santa CLAUS caught without his costume. This is not cute... ESPECIALLY for a man that thinks he's so damn fine. Just WRONG! He's using that Tesla as a chick magnet on the low. If I pulled up beside him I would say "Negroe, gimme dem keys and your wallet, you can go now. Boy bye". He's low-key jealous of Walt! (just kidding..lol) It won't be long before he tries to tip out!! Lol.
Yall I'm just talking shit. I hope he doesn't. I'm all about black love/black families. But let us just see how this unravels. *sigh*

Last edited:
Reactions
6,228 80 3
Alleybux

The guy to the left of Dalvin is much...much...more desirable. No one wants a Dalvin...he is totally undesirable.

Reactions
6,228 80 3
Alleybux

He is definitely not the catch that his last girlfriend made him out to be. He is looking for a weaker woman to accept his weakness and look up to it. He sounds like an abuser.

Reactions
4,197 57 5
Alleybux
The guy to the left of Dalvin is much...much...more desirable. No one wants a Dalvin...he is totally undesirable.

Yeah, nobody want that rollie pollie goof, but yall know a little girl, will come his way, for a few coins, and for a come up. I would loooove to see how Nicole would act, if he got with somebody else! I can't stand that using ass, younger version of Edith Bunker, with a wig!

Reactions
6,228 80 3
Alleybux
He sure do. The truth is he always look like a butch auntie. His videos not doing so well since Nicole left and he trying to make something happen with his friends but it's not working out.
His talking points are just a better reason as to why Nicole left. She was more patient than most. That is why she left. He is never going to learn. He is looking for a more patient version of Nicole and he is going to be looking back on her as the only one that tried to care. He is getting bigger and bigger and his window of opportunity is going in the opposite direction.

General Manager
Reactions
7,004 168 15
Alleybux
His talking points are just a better reason as to why Nicole left. She was more patient than most. That is why she left. He is never going to learn. He is looking for a more patient version of Nicole and he is going to be looking back on her as the only one that tried to care. He is getting bigger and bigger and his window of opportunity is going in the opposite direction.
I thought he had been going to the gym with the guys, but I saw him in Bloves video and he looks bigger than ever.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

RHOA PORSHA’s baby daddy DENNIS CONTINUES to move in SILENCE...outcherrrre making SERIOUS money moves
Cynthia don’t have kids with Peter. Kandi gets her own bag and is getting more with Todd. Marc may not make what Kenya does but he ain’t broke. If...
When Hoteptressing goes wrong...
A lot of their freaky moments are forced by NB..... I don't even think the ladies enjoy themselves anymore like that I definitely don’t think...
Trans men offended by mention of "women" for cervical cancer screenings
…how do you screen something that isn’t there? Hold up, let me go jack off this invisible dick… IM CRYINGGGG
The Song That Was #1 On Your 7th Birthday Defines 2021 For You
Monica- The first Night. I’ll take it that song is so me One of her forgotten gem's even though it was #1 it rarely gets shine. I was in 7th...
YummyBitesTV (ASMR/MUKBANG)
Y’all think she will try to get him back track his comment about her being a dirty nasty woman Him having to clean her nasty ass passenger seat...
BREAKING NEWS: Anti-Asian Hate Crimes Bill Passed
Who else are black people going to vote for? Racist ass Rethugs? You lot sure love pushing the narrative that black people need to vote for...
Chris Cornell Blind Item - Might Explain His Death XII
He probably just lit it up, holding it, while he was around smokers. Just like YoYo. Why lie about smoking, Yo-Yo?
Question for survivors of sexual assault
Nothing ever makes it better. It’s something you have to live with, and as much as you can talk about it, still doesn’t change the fact it...
What do men mean when they say they want women to love them for them
It means being attracted to us for things we didn't acquire. Us dudes can find a woman attractive who is broker than broke, or a billionaire...
Top Bottom