New Black YouTube Family Alert. Bloveslife+Man In The House

Reactions
1,249 14 1
Alleybux
Yeah, nobody want that rollie pollie goof, but yall know a little girl, will come his way, for a few coins, and for a come up. I would loooove to see how Nicole would act, if he got with somebody else! I can't stand that using ass, younger version of Edith Bunker, with a wig!
If multiple women are fighting over Walt for a come-up and to meet Ms. Blove, they will definitely go for Dalvin. Some women like rotund men. Some women will look past it as long as he opens that wallet for her.

Reactions
13,366 548 17
Alleybux
Dalvin looks a mess
7A1BCD28-094B-4829-8454-11D94CD277ED.jpeg

"Girl bye."
Reactions
5,528 116 1
Alleybux
Darius wants to live in his truth and I’m here for it! Spread your wings and soar little butterfly.
I can’t believe that’s Nate twirling around the room with his bussy tooted in the air. He needs a coming out video too...
How are all of the men in this family gay?? That’s so interesting...

Reactions
3,158 45
Alleybux
I’m just trying to understand how Dalvin and Nate are built so similar, they even walk the same, but they aren’t genetically related.... crazy!! Let me find out that Nate really hit it and quit it back in the day, and they just linked back up at Motorola... or he is really Dalvin’s uncle, and that’s why you don’t see too much of Nate’s family around them LOL.

Reactions
5,581 88 1
Alleybux
It's crazy to me how Dalvin is now bigger than Nate! I don't see him losing weight anytime soon either. Fat, annoying and insufferable..not to mention he wants basically a maid for a wife. Who will put up with that.

All Things Canadian!
Reactions
43,617 617 118
Alleybux
Yeah, she does. So does Cindy. I heard Cyndi on her last LIVE talking about how she doesn't look her age. I wish people would stop lying to these old azz women. Yes, they all look their age, trying to look like younger women. Lol. Just because you can put on spandex , wild ass braids and wigs doesn't change a thing. It only draws attention to those older faces. JMO! None of them look 30 or even 40. NONE OF THEM. lmao

Reactions
14,297 467 7
Alleybux
Since somebody called me a liar in Adrienne comments Angie now called HerefortheTea does have a channel with 100k subbies. Now why would somebody give up 100k subscribers to go talk about Walt, Blove and Adrienne I have no idea.
4C719D70-E461-4147-BE74-E10A48798D9C.jpeg
A394E959-4178-4430-9F5E-24D5D5CAAA6E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions
6,929 161 15
Alleybux
Walt doesn't like avocado but he got an avocado salad. Makes no sense at all.

In the comments Dalvin said they're doing mukbangs because no one watched the other videos. I'm glad people called him out on only doing like 2 non mukbangs and not fully giving the "rebrand" videos a chance. I wonder how the other guys feel about moving there expecting to make adventure vids but are instead stuck eating on camera.

I don't think Dalvin really wanted to change his channel but he needed to do something with Nicole leaving. He just replaced her with more interesting people who have life experience.

Reactions
3,266 70 6
Alleybux
Walt doesn't like avocado but he got an avocado salad. Makes no sense at all.

In the comments Dalvin said they're doing mukbangs because no one watched the other videos. I'm glad people called him out on only doing like 2 non mukbangs and not fully giving the "rebrand" videos a chance. I wonder how the other guys feel about moving there expecting to make adventure vids but are instead stuck eating on camera.

I don't think Dalvin really wanted to change his channel but he needed to do something with Nicole leaving. He just replaced her with more interesting people who have life experience.
Dalvin needs to stick with the adventure videos. He can do both, put out one mukbang a week and then do the other videos for the rest of the week. People will watch if it’s interesting he’s just lazy.

Queen Of England
Reactions
1,857 16 3
Alleybux
Reactions
3,266 70 6
Alleybux
So, the young Caucasian guy that Adrienne went on a date with was only 25. She mentioned that she was talking to another 25 year old and he only talked about school and exams. She said the Caucasian guy had a good upbringing because he spent a lot of money on their date and had white Hennessy (so she assumed he’d been to the Bahamas). Adrienne has things all backwards. The 25 year old that’s in college actually has something going for himself (or is at least trying) the guy that she claimed spent so much money obviously doesn’t have much going for himself if he’s tricking his money out on an almost 50 year old, ran through prostitute and it’s probably his stimulus money lol.

Reactions
3,963 30 3
Alleybux
Whew chile, that reply could be taken all out of context. But I am so not ready this morning, where is my coffee so I can catch up?
tenor.gif
Lol, I didn't mean that, his voice sound like, he don't know what he's doing, like that lady told Kim on ATL Housewives, a little like he's drowning in water.

Reactions
37,587 717 54
Alleybux
So, the young Caucasian guy that Adrienne went on a date with was only 25. She mentioned that she was talking to another 25 year old and he only talked about school and exams. She said the Caucasian guy had a good upbringing because he spent a lot of money on their date and had white Hennessy (so she assumed he’d been to the Bahamas). Adrienne has things all backwards. The 25 year old that’s in college actually has something going for himself (or is at least trying) the guy that she claimed spent so much money obviously doesn’t have much going for himself if he’s tricking his money out on an almost 50 year old, ran through prostitute and it’s probably his stimulus money lol.
I'm probably slow because what is the relationship between Bahamas and a bottle of Hennessy white?

Nevermind, I had no idea it wasn't sold in the US. I have a couple bottles for guest so I was wondering who the hell went to the Bahamas for a bottle of Henny. My apologies.

Last edited:
Good angel
Reactions
1,680 77 4
Alleybux
That lady soo damn dense. She is thirsting for a sugar daddy it’s pathetic at her big age the things she gets excited for. Anyone can get white Hennessy as long as you buy it from someone who has traveled to the damn islands that doesn’t mean that he himself actually went anywhere either. Once a man spends more than $80 on her she gets wet it’s sad.

I like the head on skrimps!
Reactions
1,564 125 3
Alleybux
One question, with all the shit talking Adrienne does... has she ever shown us a FULL body outfit of the day? She talked about B’s swole pickle pig feet but I’ve never seen Adrienne do a full head to toe body shot ‍♀️. It’s always from mid thigh or booty up! If I’m wrong and there’s a video where I can see her foot werk then please let me know .

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

• Poll
Fonts have you started going back to salons and barbershops?
I've been doing my own hair since this pandemic started but I'm considering going back to my stylist. She's super clean and does not play when it...
I think she’s having a mental episode
@sage Very well stated, sis. As a professional Black woman myself, I can relate to being married to my career. But just like in a real marriage...
What's Your Favorite Thing About Your Mom?
My mom's work ethic is insane. Pure go-getter that made ish happen. As a kid when I saw Charlotte pickles I was like "There's mom".lol
Asian Celebs LXXVI
Butter Teaser Photo #1 this picture called me poor lmaoooo but :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: hello Jimin, Tae and Jin, the zaddies be looking good...
Fenty Maison making its return?
FENTY Maison was incredibly dope but from the very beginning, I said that the shit was too expensive. Also, half of the clothes are just...
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
She want to be different so bad. She’s a bird brain b-tch who let meek mill skinny butter teeth a** nut in her. That hoe is the lamest of them...
Random Thoughts 2021 Edition...
it's still early! I hope it gets better bebe (((hug))) TY!! Going to engage in self-care.
Nigerian Aunties Try Each Other’s Jollof Rice
I really thought the oldest auntie was going to win. Dead last, though? SMH...
WNBA Tea
We need to talk about Jackie Young damn, Park JiSu is 6'5?! https://www.wnba.com/player/jisu-park/#/bio
Let's talk about Little Mix.
It's their type, innit? Don't think it's a coincidence. Hopefully a genuine desire and not something else like tokenism, etc. Yeah I noticed...
Top Bottom