New Black YouTube Family Alert. Bloveslife+Man In The House

Queen Of England
Reactions
1,932 18 4
Alleybux
I

can’t watch her, she irritates me with her low level of ignorance and mispronunciation of words! If I hear one more person use a word that never EXISTED in the dictionary, I’m gonna scream! There’s no such word as SUNDT. You’re either sending, or you sent.

She is another crab in the barrel looking to come up, she just looks weird.
I tried to see where she was coming from but I couldn't after the first five minutes. The nails, the wig, and the heels in a kitchen preparing food is a disaster waiting to happen. I don't get it, why dress up to cook. I like my nice clothes and wouldn't want to destroy them by cooking in them. Somebody make it make sense.

What kills me is when they try to use their rich yt lay-day voices when they mispronounce words. I cringe every time that other one does it. Smh, putting on airs when you don't even know how to wash your dishes correctly let alone speak proper English. Can somebody tell me what in the please make a whole sink full of dish water is going on here??? How hard is it to get the dang sticker off the bottom of new cups and dishes!?!?!?!?

(runs off of the thread screaming, stops in tracks, doubles back to steal a carrot then runs off of the thread screaming again!!!)

Queen Of England
Reactions
1,932 18 4
Alleybux
Cindy doesn’t understand that the hairstyles she chooses make her look so much older than what she actually is.

today’s video looks like Walt was caring for his ill grandmother.
Oh my goodness she looks so bad. What is wrong? They all look so tired and worn out. Cant they see what all these bad food choices are doing to their bodies? :oops:

StarStatus
Reactions
60,000 1,322 469
Alleybux
Cindy doesn’t understand that the hairstyles she chooses make her look so much older than what she actually is.

today’s video looks like Walt was caring for his ill grandmother.
I thought I told her to take that damn plastic off the lampshade granny! It’s protected! Her room looks boring. Nothing hanging on the walls. I guess rent a center couldn’t furnish the wall decor.

StarStatus
Reactions
60,000 1,322 469
Alleybux
Oh my goodness she looks so bad. What is wrong? They all look so tired and worn out. Cant they see what all these bad food choices are doing to their bodies? :oops:
It shows so bad in their face and hands. A looks bloated and greasy in the face and her hands. Yuck. Blove swole in the face and hands and arms. Her son swole all over. Nate belly so pumped up looks like he constantly sucked in a deep breath and just holding it all uncomfortable and swole. Walt big bloated head. Cyn just big and stuffed looking all over. They probably still feel fairly normal and don’t pay attention. Also some people just aren’t that in tune with their body sadly. They don’t pay attention to certain things or ignore certain things hoping they will just go away.

Queen Of England
Reactions
1,932 18 4
Alleybux
It shows so bad in their face and hands. A looks bloated and greasy in the face and her hands. Yuck. Blove swole in the face and hands and arms. Her son swole all over. Nate belly so pumped up looks like he constantly sucked in a deep breath and just holding it all uncomfortable and swole. Walt big bloated head. Cyn just big and stuffed looking all over. They probably still feel fairly normal and don’t pay attention. Also some people just aren’t that in tune with their body sadly. They don’t pay attention to certain things or ignore certain things hoping they will just go away.
They need to because they are ticking time bombs.

I cant sleep, I am tripping out looking at In her philings cuss out She eats and He cant stop capn (because I don't want to keep their names in my mouth.) Anybody know where this beef come from?

Some more older women that eat terribly too. Sitting up acting like they can beat somebody up for words over the internet, smh. Yet they booth have two degrees. Please stop, your YouTube check slip (thirst) is showing.

You cant make this stuff up. Let me take my butt to bed:sleep:

General Manager
Reactions
7,004 168 15
Alleybux

They're all always talking about they're so tired like they just 12 hour shift when all they do is sit around, eat, and shop. She sitting up in the bed with the camera far away claiming that it only looks like she has black eyes because of her sinuses.

Dalvin MB
Chuckle when Snoop was seasoning the ribs ,and said he let his ancestors tell him when to stop.

Don't miss Nicole wiggling in her chair like her butt itching,the guys actually have a conversation

I wonder if the camera guy left for good. He's been gone a while and he hates the way Dalvin eats and since that's all they do he may be over it. Hopefully he found a better opportunity.

Where has Darius been? If he's not posting videos, who's paying for the car he allegedly purchased by himself?

Reactions
4,197 57 5
Alleybux
They need to because they are ticking time bombs.

I cant sleep, I am tripping out looking at In her philings cuss out She eats and He cant stop capn (because I don't want to keep their names in my mouth.) Anybody know where this beef come from?

Some more older women that eat terribly too. Sitting up acting like they can beat somebody up for words over the internet, smh. Yet they booth have two degrees. Please stop, your YouTube check slip (thirst) is showing.

You cant make this stuff up. Let me take my butt to bed:sleep:

Yeah, they all are some unhealthy slobs, that need to get physicals, and be hooked up to a dam EKG!

Reactions
4,197 57 5
Alleybux
I thought I told her to take that damn plastic off the lampshade granny! It’s protected! Her room looks boring. Nothing hanging on the walls. I guess rent a center couldn’t furnish the wall decor.

That hairstyle does look f up! I'm tired of those mf ponytails! Always tired, always hungry, looking like humpty dumpty, telling people to stop hating! Do any of these self centered Youtubers look in a mirror! Do they ever watch their videos before putting them out! Cyn and her run away groom some whole ass clowns!

All Things Canadian!
Reactions
43,713 623 118
Alleybux
I wonder did Cyn go get tested for Covid. I know a couple light skin people with allergies and they never looked beat down because of sinusitis or whatever that is she's claiming. smh. They've been out of town, Walt came back home after laying up in house to house. And so did she! No telling what kind of heebie-jeebies her ass has gotten a hold of.

No is a complete sentence.
Reactions
17,375 595 10
Alleybux
That hairstyle does look f up! I'm tired of those mf ponytails! Always tired, always hungry, looking like humpty dumpty, telling people to stop hating! Do any of these self centered Youtubers look in a mirror! Do they ever watch their videos before putting them out! Cyn and her run away groom some whole ass clowns!
You did NOT say run away groom! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

91-year-old woman amongst dozens slated to lose condos in forced sale to investors due to...
Wow. That really is a greedy ass law. But ahh capatalism loves shit like this until they're the one's getting shafted. I really hope something is...
Kourtney and Kim disagree over Kim’s nanny
Kourtney is raising her kids to be just like her, bratty & entitled. Even highly qualified nannies can’t stay around her kids for long so you know...
Yard-Born Jamaicans Try Each Other's Beef Patties
Grandma Judith knew damn well that was her patty. This cracked me up! Not Jamaican but I love me some Jamaican food. Definitely one of the best...
Issa Rae hurt Lauren London’s feelings...
Let's be real Lauren is not a compelling actress at all, she has only played the 'pretty girl' role which never has depth. I love Lauren! but...
Married to Medicine Season 8 Episode 11: Club Q-uarantine
I have a confession. If I was a lesbian, I think I would be attracted to Contessa! Even though I think most of the drama she displays on the show...
Sierra Leone has sold it's rainforest to China for $55 million
Edit: read the more on the details .. So he sold China a rain forest in favor for a new port and work on waste management projects idk LSA get...
Toya apologizes to Lisa Nicole; apparently went off on her last night on IG live (M2M)
You can’t even feel bad for Lisa because she allows herself to be mistreated. Toya would’ve met her maker talking to me like that.
AprilBee Discussion Thread
I can't even wrap my mind around some of the shit she says, either. How are you balking at $99 pillows when you've bought 2 $500 chairs?!
Top Bottom