New Data Reveals Fat Women Don’t Like Fat Men And They Demand You Be OK With It

Danielle Dobbs

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
27,288 1,297 2,961
Alleybux
I'm saying this all from experience. I'm still not super open to fat guys myself (I can tolerate big and tall with a cute face, as long as the body still looks like a man's body and not a Buddha), but I realize that I can't have tall, dark and handsome (and fit) types either.

It's a pride thing.

They think dating a fat man will make them look like they "aren't good enough for a fit guy". Sometimes a skinny guy does the job. It's all about proving to themselves that they don't have to change to get what they want...but personally, I've never seen a fit, well-dressed and well-groomed guy with a good job with a fat girl. *Maybe* if she's more "thick and shapely" and still very well resembles a woman. Unshapely fat though? Never. SOMETHING is usually a compromise. Maybe it's just where I live..

Also, people tend to date what they lack in themselves, which is why skinny guy/fat girl couples are so common.

Short girls and tall guys do the same thing. These short bishes could have attractive 5'5" guys and leave the tall guys for the rest of us, but they insist on dating guys well over a foot taller than them to prove something to themselves I guess. Maybe tall guys like the child-like, innocent look of short girls?
, Tall guys like petite women. It gets them off. White guys call them "spinners" : use your imagination on that one. LOL

MrMagnificent89

Still Mirin Being Mirin
Reaction score
Reactions
90,235 7,624 11,978
Alleybux
I’m tall and wouldn’t date a woman shorter than 5’9.

Last girl I was dating was 5'10", it such a better fit. It just feels normal. I dated a girl that was 5'0"...felt like she was a midget. lol the thought of having short sons just scares me.

Pluck

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
138,833 4,644 2,342
Alleybux
Last girl I was dating was 5'10", it such a better fit. It just feels normal. I dated a girl that was 5'0"...felt like she was a midget. lol the thought of having short sons just scares me.
I feel you, a major height difference feels weird to me. I also didn’t want short kids.

Dial Body wash

#Lawrencehive
Reaction score
Reactions
57,630 7,193 17,996
Alleybux
this study is male propoganda. women are always the more attractive ones in relationship.
Women aren't the more attractive one, they're just the ones with accruement which makes them look better than they truly are.

All of the women who were stunners after hours of getting ready were unfortunate without it.

Swiss Miss

Bishop TD Jakes Head Polish
Reaction score
Reactions
223,768 10,544 3,543
Alleybux
I have seen plenty f women with skinny guys....not average or muscular, string bean built men. The pairing is amusing yet kind of cute. When I see it my mind does go to the gutter out of confusion lol
giphy.gif

Swiss Miss

Bishop TD Jakes Head Polish
Reaction score
Reactions
223,768 10,544 3,543
Alleybux
Anatomy wise women are less attractive than men. All of our bells and whistles are for pregnancy and child care. As long as we have the attributes to do that, we will always get a man. Men have to work harder and prove themselves physically. IT reminds me of male vs female birds, most of the time female birds have a dull color but men have vibrant colors and have to prove themselves before a female bird chooses him, female birds don't have to do anything until the babies are born.

dancing-bird-gif-2.gif

badbatch

Thotdog Princess
Reaction score
Reactions
3,562 83 45
Alleybux
2 fat ppl look good together.[/QU
I know a big guy who married someone fatter than him, and he’s always complaining to coworkers how they can barely have xes. Maybe that’s why.

I think two fat folks looks cute together. I know a few adorable fat couples.
I'm not surprised about the xes issue though.

My friend is thin and her husband has gone up to like 400 lbs in the past few years. They can't have xes. She says it's too uncomfortable and he has no stamina. She's having a messy affair now.

I tried to hook up with a fat friend years ago because i thought I could force myself to be attracted to him. It was awful. I cried afterward. I'm average size now but back then I was like a size 2 and still couldn't get comfortable. I just can't deal with a big gut in the way and titties.

badbatch

Thotdog Princess
Reaction score
Reactions
3,562 83 45
Alleybux
I'm fat. I don't like fat men. I've never even had a fat man to approach me. I don't get mad when men don't like fat women...we are all entitled to our preferences. Out of all of my friends, I'm the fattest, and the only one married with kids, and who doesn't have to work. I know more fat women who have husbands, husbands who love and treat them well than I do skinny women. I don't know why that is. Maybe it's a southern thing..but I don't care who doesn't like me...I'm already taken..and no one should care if I don't like them..because I probably won't. I'm more attracted to intelligence.

Most big girls I know always have a man. I don't know why people want to act like no one wants a big girl.

badbatch

Thotdog Princess
Reaction score
Reactions
3,562 83 45
Alleybux
, Tall guys like petite women. It gets them off. White guys call them "spinners" : use your imagination on that one. LOL

OMG! This guy at work (he's black though) was talking about how he wanted to spin our smurflike coworker on his dick and eat her pussy while he holds her up in the air upside down. TMI

Danielle Dobbs

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
27,288 1,297 2,961
Alleybux
OMG! This guy at work (he's black though) was talking about how he wanted to spin our smurflike coworker on his dick and eat her pussy while he holds her up in the air upside down. TMI
girl what kinda place you be workin at where they share sh!t so freely?(n)

MrMagnificent89

Still Mirin Being Mirin
Reaction score
Reactions
90,235 7,624 11,978
Alleybux
Not always, but look at someone like Nikki Minaj versus Seth Rogan.....

That's not a proper comparison. Nicki has had all sorts of surgical procedure and fat transfers. Many women are now using surgical chest code that men don't use. I have seen women with flat stomach but somehow every where else don't match.

The Morning Report

checking in with
Reaction score
Reactions
2,581 94 32
Alleybux
That's not a proper comparison. Nicki has had all sorts of surgical procedure and fat transfers. Many women are now using surgical chest code that men don't use. I have seen women with flat stomach but somehow every where else don't match.

Touche. I just see a lot of women who are overweight, but they put so much effort in their makeup, dress and hygiene that I can see why thinner guys go for them. Ultimately I think people should date (or reject) whoever they want.

Reaction score
Reactions
4,288 56 17
Alleybux
This "article" is nothing but sweeping generalizations.

I've always been on the bigger side, and for the most part the guys I've been with have been on the big side as well.

But let me tell you, as I'm getting back into the single life...the guys who try to hit me up nowadays are overwhelmingly on the slim and trim side, if not outright skinny.

I never really checked for slim guys because of self consciousness about being bigger but shoot I had one guy break it down for me why he goes for bigger girls. He told pretty much that to him althletic/skinny woman feel hard to him and it more comfortable to him being with someone bigger.

There are a ton of slim/athletic men who are gassing up big women and ARE attracted to them, that's why these women like slim guys and seek them out. Because they've had experiences with them before.

And they make up their mind that's what they like.:good