Quantcast

New Data Reveals Fat Women Don’t Like Fat Men And They Demand You Be OK With It

Mikhail Bakunin

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
154,039 19,673 18,910
Alleybux
New Data Reveals Fat Women Don’t Like Fat Men And They Demand You Be OK With It | Squawker

Plus size women online want you to know how rough they have it. Whether it’s finding someone who will embrace their “fat pride” or even just the struggles of being queer and fat. It would seem the internet is full of these body positive keyboard warriors. Their latest struggle? Overcoming the “stigma” fat women apparently face when they refuse to settle for overweight men. With modern feminist logic dictating that even the largest ladies should still be able to score themselves a true hottie of a man.

In fact there is an increasing amount of real scientific data to prove the concept that women are far pickier and more unrealistic in terms of rating the physical attractiveness of potential partners. With one study done using data pulled from the popular dating app Tinder revealing that “the bottom 80% of men (in terms of attractiveness) are competing for the bottom 22% of women and the top 78% of women are competing for the top 20% of men.” This basic trend is only confirmed in another study, this time pulling from OKCupid data, which found these results.

GLrKomc.jpg

While this isn’t to say that men don’t prefer sexier skinnier women in general, as lab tested research has already confirmed they do. What this data implies is that men tend to be either far less picky in terms of actually finding a mate, or at least far more realistic about their own appearance and what that entitles them to expect in return. You never seem to find stories of fat men demanding their right to be with un-obese women. But the reverse is clearly untrue if these popular body positive images being spread around Feminist blogs are to be believed.

055800b210e4b3b4c28e3bf4ef63e97cd243e3-wide-thumbnail.jpg

055800a4b9c0a0d5f7a9259949f1233239fe57-wide-thumbnail.jpg

055800bca35568853c9cf7c73d53c5637fd737-wide-thumbnail.jpg

Close examinations of Tinder data always tend to uncover inconvenient or surprising truths, such as that women of all racial backgrounds tend to prefer dating white men. In this case though the results really are rather depressing. With one experiment revealing the following facts.

The male is likely to “like” the female 6.2 times more often than the female “likes” the male.

1*iC0UjKDxFViE3XZuk6MMUw.jpeg

The Tinder economy has more inequality than 95.1% of all the world’s national economies.

1*ZD90J3F8BfxbJGtGJTl3Qg.jpeg

A man of average attractiveness would be “liked” by approximately 0.87% (1 in 115) of women on Tinder.

1*Ixyog0u5NKQwayQC61R4gw.jpeg

In fact women of all body types tend to be so picky that even the most attractive men will be liked by only approximately 20% of all the females on Tinder. Though given the apps huge user-base that still of course means quite a few available women for those lucky 20% of men. Despite this clear non attraction of even overweight women to larger men, females online continue to rage over every example of a fit male not wanting to be a chubby chaser. It should be noted though that thankfully there are at least a few women online who address the harsh realities of the situation at least.

051a742292d6d313038748eea987b822054125-wide-thumbnail.jpg

If you enjoyed this please share and follow @Jack_Kenrick or on Facebook

Sugar.

You didn’t grow up with LeVar Burton and it shows.
Reaction score
Reactions
348,375 3,953 743
Alleybux
Sir I think you have an addiction to trying to get a hottest thread.

giphy.gif

waterflower

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,153 205 166
Alleybux
While it is ironic, everyone is entitled to their own preference. This doesn't mean that they'll attract their own preference though.

ETA: I guess you can also say that this kind of preference would decrease the risk of high cholesterol that a child might acquire from having 2 fat parents? Lol I'm being reasonable

Last edited:

Glen Coco

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,958 1,396 687
Alleybux
New Data Reveals Fat Women Don’t Like Fat Men And They Demand You Be OK With It | Squawker

Plus size women online want you to know how rough they have it. Whether it’s finding someone who will embrace their “fat pride” or even just the struggles of being queer and fat. It would seem the internet is full of these body positive keyboard warriors. Their latest struggle? Overcoming the “stigma” fat women apparently face when they refuse to settle for overweight men. With modern feminist logic dictating that even the largest ladies should still be able to score themselves a true hottie of a man.

In fact there is an increasing amount of real scientific data to prove the concept that women are far pickier and more unrealistic in terms of rating the physical attractiveness of potential partners. With one study done using data pulled from the popular dating app Tinder revealing that “the bottom 80% of men (in terms of attractiveness) are competing for the bottom 22% of women and the top 78% of women are competing for the top 20% of men.” This basic trend is only confirmed in another study, this time pulling from OKCupid data, which found these results.

GLrKomc.jpg

While this isn’t to say that men don’t prefer sexier skinnier women in general, as lab tested research has already confirmed they do. What this data implies is that men tend to be either far less picky in terms of actually finding a mate, or at least far more realistic about their own appearance and what that entitles them to expect in return. You never seem to find stories of fat men demanding their right to be with un-obese women. But the reverse is clearly untrue if these popular body positive images being spread around Feminist blogs are to be believed.

055800b210e4b3b4c28e3bf4ef63e97cd243e3-wide-thumbnail.jpg

055800a4b9c0a0d5f7a9259949f1233239fe57-wide-thumbnail.jpg

055800bca35568853c9cf7c73d53c5637fd737-wide-thumbnail.jpg

Close examinations of Tinder data always tend to uncover inconvenient or surprising truths, such as that women of all racial backgrounds tend to prefer dating white men. In this case though the results really are rather depressing. With one experiment revealing the following facts.

The male is likely to “like” the female 6.2 times more often than the female “likes” the male.

1*iC0UjKDxFViE3XZuk6MMUw.jpeg

The Tinder economy has more inequality than 95.1% of all the world’s national economies.

1*ZD90J3F8BfxbJGtGJTl3Qg.jpeg

A man of average attractiveness would be “liked” by approximately 0.87% (1 in 115) of women on Tinder.

1*Ixyog0u5NKQwayQC61R4gw.jpeg

In fact women of all body types tend to be so picky that even the most attractive men will be liked by only approximately 20% of all the females on Tinder. Though given the apps huge user-base that still of course means quite a few available women for those lucky 20% of men. Despite this clear non attraction of even overweight women to larger men, females online continue to rage over every example of a fit male not wanting to be a chubby chaser. It should be noted though that thankfully there are at least a few women online who address the harsh realities of the situation at least.

051a742292d6d313038748eea987b822054125-wide-thumbnail.jpg

If you enjoyed this please share and follow @Jack_Kenrick or on Facebook

Your avi combined with your posts always cracks me up. Pompous Diddy is my favorite incarnation of Sean Combs, and for me to see your posts and to see a Grandiose Diddy daring me to NOT be impressed just makes my day.

Thank you.

BadderNBoujee

Controversial *** font
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
219,060 34,782 17,776
Alleybux
It's their right. I used to be a big girl and I have never dated a big guy in my life. They were never my type. In fact, I gained 20 lbs after losing 100 and almost every man that steps to me is muscular and in shape. It was the same way when I was a bigger girl. Two fat people together look weird.

pettysilksheets

All I gotta do is stay black and die.
Reaction score
Reactions
81,825 1,677 946
Alleybux
It's their right. I used to be a big girl and I have never dated a big guy in my life. They were never my type. In fact, I gained 20 lbs after losing 100 and almost every man that steps to me is muscular and in shape. It was the same way when I was a bigger girl. Two fat people together look weird.

Lawd, this thread and bolded took me da fk out!! :cry:cry

spoiledwater

Proud Elder Millennial
Reaction score
Reactions
539,611 16,179 6,462
Alleybux
Women on average have more xesual capital than men. So, not surprised that a fat woman, especially if she's otherwise attractive, may not be willing to date fat men. **** is abundant and of low value. She can take her pick.

welp

ꀤꉓꂦꈤꀤꉓ
Reaction score
Reactions
15,407 514 246
Alleybux
I mean your preference is your preference but they really can't get mad if their type doesn't share the same sentiment.

TuQueen

Aw you mad? Well there’s no remedy for that bishes
Reaction score
Reactions
153,676 7,426 1,117
Alleybux
For some reason I can believe this lol..... OP and these random threads lmao

gracie13

“I am Hippolyta! I am Hippolyta!
Reaction score
Reactions
328,109 8,179 3,883
Alleybux
I've never seen a big guy post a big girl that he likes.

Big girls always posting big guy crushes. This whole post is a lie.

wonderchild

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,221 3,650 1,529
Alleybux
If two "fat" people look weird together, then can two black people look weird together? Two thin people? Two white people? Two women? Two men? The "fat" people in the study secretly hate being "fat" despite what "fat acceptance" tells them. They don't consider other "fat" people for romantic partners, because they probably assume those people are "lazy" or disgusting. They don't think of themselves that way, because they consider themselves to be a "catch." It's truly pathetic.

apocalipton

Powerhouse Titties
Reaction score
Reactions
144,446 6,180 2,470
Alleybux
I had a "fat" friend who swore she was just too fabulous for words honey. This overweight guy we worked with was infatuated with her for years but never approached. He finally built up the confidence to approach her and she told him, "I can't find mine and you can't find yours so it ain't gonna work in bed boo". He was crushed.

Fat, thin, muscular, male, female, transgender... people in general need to humble themselves.

gracie13

Reaction score
Reactions
328,109 8,179 3,883
Alleybux
I had a "fat" friend who swore she was just too fabulous for words honey. This overweight guy we worked with was infatuated with her for years but never approached. He finally built up the confidence to approach her and she told him, "I can't find mine and you can't find yours so it ain't gonna work in bed boo". He was crushed.

Fat, thin, muscular, male, female, transgender... people in general need to humble themselves.

So is she for real?....:eyeroll

Dark and Lovely

Jealous of American Feet
Reaction score
Reactions
69,012 1,871 1,147
Alleybux
Close examinations of Tinder data always tend to uncover inconvenient or surprising truths, such as that women of all racial backgrounds tend to prefer dating white men.

Women of all races prefer white men? I guess BW aren't women.

That is definitely NOT true of BW, and even the article they linked to proves it.

I don't mind IRR, but I do like that overall BW aren't checking for WM like that, I hate the narrative that white is the most desirable of all. And I say this as an equal-opportunity dater.

I hate that some WM think they are doing you a favor because these same sh-t studies claim BW are sooooo undesirable.

And if Tinder is like Bumble it's mostly WM anyway.

In fact women of all body types tend to be so picky that even the most attractive men will be liked by only approximately 20% of all the females on Tinder.

If Tinder is anything like Bumble...
A guy on Bumble admitted to me that he swipes right on everyone and only chats back to the people who he is really attracted to. Most men are lazy. This study means nothing.

Me, myself, if I see something f-boyish on your profile, I'm swiping pass you even if you look like a god incarnate. Some men are so obnoxious on their profile, and it tends to be the very good-looking ones on these 'hook-up' apps. The way they state their preferences on their profile: 'No fatties, no girls with filter pictures, no girls with make-up, no girls over 115 lbs, only girls who like beer and sports, I stay in the gym and would like a SWOLE partner ' is a turn-off even to the women they think they are trying to attract. It's sooo negative and demanding, especially considering most of these men don't even know how to date and/or are only trying to hook-up anyway. Even if you 'fit the bill' you are unlikely to get anything substantive in return, so who gaf?

Which brings me to the next point...it's a f$%Y^& hook-up app. Of course men are going to be less picky, pusci don't have a face. They should try polling 'paid' apps, apps men typically use when they are going for something more 'serious'.

Anyway, I don't like 'pretty' men, men who look like they spend more time in the mirror than me. I like to be the peacock in the relationship, so ugmos are good with me.

tivefur

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
121,990 3,426 2,652
Alleybux
Ehh. Women have it easier xesually. The red pill 80/20 rule is legit lol

I actually like overweight men (not super fat) with NICE FACES and I'm like average weight/getting muscular lol.

TheFinalLevel

Summertime
Reaction score
Reactions
74,432 873 640
Alleybux
If two "fat" people look weird together, then can two black people look weird together? Two thin people? Two white people? Two women? Two men? The "fat" people in the study secretly hate being "fat" despite what "fat acceptance" tells them. They don't consider other "fat" people for romantic partners, because they probably assume those people are "lazy" or disgusting. They don't think of themselves that way, because they consider themselves to be a "catch." It's truly pathetic.

This is true. I see this way too often.

herbalmintea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
171,787 7,962 1,970
Alleybux
I didn't need a study to tell me this. I know this from personal experience. I had a friend who was obese and she dated nothing but dudes who were smaller than her. She's not attracted to fat men at all. In fact she thinks they look gross.

But her fat ass was "hot" though. :disdain

TinyTemper

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,804 244 137
Alleybux
I'm skinny, athletic person and I don't want to date fat men not because they're unattractive, but because their lifestyle doesn't match mine. His ass is going to be a gotdamn couch potato playing video games 24/7, leaving chicken bones on the table, never contributing to the household chores, and never up for active activities ...

So I can imagine a lot of active men don't want to date fat women for that same reason - they want someone to be up and ready to go hiking, biking, indoor rock climbing, and has endurance in the bedroom :wink7. Fat women should think about how their lifestyle choices make them less appealing.

Harriet_Thugman

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,537 1,743 286
Alleybux
*shrugs* I am of average weight and I get flack for not liking overweight guys. There are some guys (who are not overweight) who love fluffy women so they're Gucci. There is somebody for everybody.

Amble

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,902 460 29
Alleybux
I'm kinda not understanding the point in this article especially since he admitted this in the article:

While this isn’t to say that men don’t prefer sexier skinnier women in general, as lab tested research has already confirmed they do.

Also as far as the proof of "New data reveals fat women don't like fat men and they demand you be okay with it".......all he did was post a few body positive meme's from what he calls a "feminist website". How is that any kind of new data?

Also concerning this point:

I agree with another font about men being more likely to just swipe right on pretty much every girl and see which of the prettiest ones contact them back.

I have a male family member who admitted to doing that when Tinder first came out. He said it "leveled the playing field".

Edit: His reasoning (right or wrong) was that, before Tinder, men had to make the first move on dating sites and hope that a woman would like them and respond to them and not reject him. But when Tinder came out he could just swipe right on all the women and if he matched with one that he actually thought was cute then he could confidently message her already knowing she liked him and would respond.

Last edited:

Dial Body wash

#Lawrencehive
Reaction score
Reactions
57,632 7,193 17,996
Alleybux
I've never seen a big guy post a big girl that he likes.

Big girls always posting big guy crushes. This whole post is a lie.
You realize there is a world beyond your high school social media circle correct?

Anyway we all know this is true, lsa proves it daily. Nothing but big, broke and average looking women proclaiming what they're "worth".

A lot of undesirable people in general project their insecurities through their "standards" also. They aren't getting much play anyway so might as well act like it's a result of men not living up to their standards.

LeBronFan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,803 2,676 1,826
Alleybux
tumblr_inline_ng5j15GPLm1smgkdx.gif

Whether you are overweight, under-weight, or between the weight.

Don't settle.

Whether the
Money you gain through your own hard work, is overweight, under-weight, or between the weight.

Don't settle.

Because when you settle, you're most likely to complain about what you settled for.

Do ya feel me?
(
Points at the screen.)

gracie13

Reaction score
Reactions
328,109 8,179 3,883
Alleybux
You realize there is a world beyond your high school social media circle correct?

Anyway we all know this is true, lsa proves it daily. Nothing but big, broke and average looking women proclaiming what they're "worth".

A lot of undesirable people in general project their insecurities through their "standards" also. They aren't getting much play anyway so might as well act like it's a result of men not living up to their standards.

Lol here you go quoting me again.:disdain:

What you want from me now Irish Body Spring.:disdain:

Youre A Peon

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,061 692 969
Alleybux
This is why I don't understand why women tie their worth to having a man. Most men settle for less than what they really want. lol

Since women have long been the ones who change their lives for men or give up more, I think we expect/demand more in return. [ETA: though we often don't get it and end up settling for a wet p*ssy and the 'social value add' of having (usually sharing) a man.]

ETA: But most fat men don't like fat women either. They just settle for them... because most men settle.

Last edited:

bxxcd

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,821 979 136
Alleybux

I agree. I used to be larger/plus size as well and the men that approached me and that I dated were thin/athletic. I did briefly date one man who was tall and big. It's just a matter of preference--to each their own.

THEDARKVIXEN

Carpe Diem
Reaction score
Reactions
374,092 8,059 3,406
Alleybux
I dont have a weight preference. As long as I am attracted to you and you have what I want in a mate I dont really care about height or weight lol. I am not fat but I can be with a husky man/overweight man.

Fat people who refuse to date other fat people have self hatred issues. How are you a catch but another fat person cant be a catch.

Last edited:

BadderNBoujee

Controversial *** font
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
219,060 34,782 17,776
Alleybux
Y'all take this so personal it's annoying

missann

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,949 227 158
Alleybux
But women are supposed to have more fat on their body. In fact, many women look better when slightly overweight/curvy.

However, a man looks sloppy if overweight. His clothes won't fit right and the face gains a feminine quality.

Just like a woman gains a masculine tone if she's too fit/muscular.

BadderNBoujee

Controversial *** font
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
219,060 34,782 17,776
Alleybux
I agree. I used to be larger/plus size as well and the men that approached me and that I dated were thin/athletic. I did briefly date one man who was tall and big. It's just a matter of preference--to each their own.
I know I ain't sitting on any fat knigga D! Lol