New drip for the babies. Nova Kids x Fashion Nova launching tomorrow.

Champagne Mami
Reactions
641,118 12,415 2,675
Alleybux

Will you be dressing your child like a mini influencer? Mommy & me shoots?

4A23FA85-4EDB-4104-9243-064DFAB12A4F.jpeg

9A3A69D0-AA93-4FA6-9304-1B549BBBE5AE.jpeg

735C5CB8-5293-4C86-8EF3-BD55A70B55EC.jpeg

18FD1000-27AD-4589-A8C1-6C6E40A2FFA4.jpeg

Reactions
98,242 482 91
Alleybux
Not the overused baby girl motif. Fashionova (and other fast fashion companies) have sexualized the shit out of that word and now they’re going to put it on clothes for toddlers? The irony.

Children don’t need to be stunting and in the running for future fashionista like this. Kids should be allowed to wear cute kids clothes that aren’t structured to mimic what an adult wears. This is disappointing.

IDGAF
Reactions
156,647 4,564 2,161
Alleybux
Not the overused baby girl motif. Fashionova (and other fast fashion companies) have sexualized the shit out of that word and now they’re going to put it on clothes for toddlers? The irony.

Children don’t need to be stunting and in the running for future fashionista like this. Kids should be allowed to wear cute kids clothes that aren’t structured to mimic what an adult wears. This is disappointing.
I thought the same exact thing but then figured maybe I was tripping.

I guess I don’t see the point in a toddlers shirt saying baby girl lol

Reactions
Alleybux
Damn, Fashion Nova really targetting to babies now huh. Their clothes are so damn trifling especially the ones they got for men. I guess as long as they are age-appropriate, it's fine, but there's sumn I ont like bout this but I can't put my finger on it...

nicki on live not surprised.jpg

moonlight bath
Reactions
41,755 289 36
Alleybux
Do people realize kids will be kids? I will never understand why parents want to dress them up like mini adults. Sure it could be for a photoshoot but why dress them up like this everyday?

Made of fluff and starstuff
Reactions
11,598 134 27
Alleybux
Not the kids looking like the future instathots of America smh. Let kids dress like kids! My mama would have slapped the taste out my mouth for wearing ish like this!

Reactions
144,466 2,436 1,058
Alleybux
Do people realize kids will be kids? I will never understand why parents want to dress them up like mini adults. Sure it could be for a photoshoot but why dress them up like this everyday?
Y’all do realize some kids like this right? My baby cousin would adore the little outfit with the denim and tucked shirt. She’s legitimately interested in fashion and is always distraught when we can’t find something that age appropriate for her that looks like the models.

Now I wouldn’t purchase fashion nova for her just becaue I don’t agree with fashion nova off gp but hey won’t knock it

OLDHEAD
Reactions
23,770 160 71
Alleybux
Where’s the Bugs Bunny “no” pic when you need it:mad2

There’s something deeply disturbing with these young girls being dressed up like that. The even sadder part is that there are parents/guardians who can’t wait to dress their baby girl in these too grown “fashions”:no2

The Culture

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

• Poll
In hypergamy for Black Women, is a mans social currency or amount of money more important?
I said rapper , athletes, entertainers Nas , Jay , lebron , tennis players , soccer players abroad. & none of them have seats at any table. &...
Shekinah Accuse The Harris Clan Of Paying Blogs To Slander Her
Right, I thought i missed something. Another LSA sensationalized title...
Travis Kelce is single
I just saw that tongue flicking vid and honestly...if Travis wasn’t an athlete, he looks like he’d be on meetfarmers.com...he’s avg looking (minus...
One Third of Basecamp Employees Quit When Reminded Woke Isn’t Work
The document is intended to show how all levels of the pyramid of hate is dangerous because you don't start demonstrating behaviours at the top of...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
BRIIIINE :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Why do broke people say money buys happiness but rich people say it doesn’t?
Rich people say this to make poor people stay poor. The only intelligent reply in this thread.
MsVaughntv's new vlog series "MY REAL LIFE"
I have to disagree that Anne is holding them together. Parents of children who are special needs have a high probability of divorce and strained...
The Pedro Pascal Appreciation, Tea and Thirst Thread
I agree, I have been lurking on here for a while and really enjoyed it. Then you people became obsessed with her. Who cares about her opinions. Do...
Yahya Abdul -Mateen II Official Appreciation Thread.
Umm who the hell is tanerelle? Apparently someone he likes lol, maybe even gf already.
Top Bottom