New Girl!

Reactions
Alleybux
Hi, I'm Kay[a]! I'm a 21 year old student. I'm a senior--Genetics major. So far, this is my first post. I've been reading a lot of the post though and hope to start contributing.

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Is Peanut a cute middle name for a baby?
As a nickname for a child, I think it's cute! I'm not so sure about it as a middle name, however. I recently watched a live cam of chickens and...
The Pedro Pascal Appreciation, Tea and Thirst Thread
a wine commercial pedro is shooting in chile apparently PP and booze - a winning combination! I do wonder if he’s basically just agreeing to...
Beyonce Mentioned in the Selena Netflix series
They're trying to say Selena was as much of an Icon as Beyonce is today. While I admire Selena, Beyonce is a greater talent the end. They're...
The Difference Between Whitney snd Mariah
Yes just watched and loved it! Was debating to make a thread but thought I would have to include cliffs. Some are saying it was bias towards...
DMX & THE POUND : TEA on beloved rapper many side chicks, 9 bms & 17 kids.
Des had "DMX's Fiance" in her bio. Lol I mean come on. Yet, Pebbles spread her funky legs and went raw with someone she knew was in a serious...
YouTuber IamChelsieJanea
Chelsie will be doing a shower routine next! Soon as she touch down in Atlanta. She can keep it!
Ready To Love Season 4-Houston(again)
Vernesha looks unhealthy, hamhock thighs Finally someone not calling her "thick". She does have a beautiful face tho
Do men ever regret how they treated a woman?
Any mistreatment I've committed was done out of ignorance, not malice. I wish I could have handled things differently. I've called my...
Tired of men thinking that I'm going to chase them
And women who are agreeing with them and enabling them are just as sad!
Nicole Byer Podcast - "Why Won't You Date Me?"
Yeah Casey was so cute and I think she is very similar to Nicole in the fact that they both like to chase men.
Top Bottom