New here!!

Team Owner
Reactions
177,317 3,091 3,745
Alleybux
I've wanted to introduce myself for the looooongest time. Been lurking here too for about 2 years. but given how I've seen some people have had their identities, lives exposed on here ( how tf do those people do it?!), and how insanely vicious (for no reason) some people are on this site, made me really hesitant to post anything lol :sidefrown:

Lurking because you’re a creep.
Nobody gives af about your identity.

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Dating a married man
He wanted to leave his wife but the family beat his ass? He sounds like a pussy. He can't offer you any protection. Leave him. It is not...
Pose Season 3 Ep 4 : Take Me To Church 5/16/21 10PMEST
I'm still confused about the pastor....did he tell Praytell he wanted to be there with him at the end because he wanted to get some that night or...
@nansa Syms Tea Thread
Boxnansa and Becky with the good (but stanky) hair are going thruuuuuu it this weekend chile!!!! The dragging is leaving scars. Savage! You mean...
Black women are more entrepreneurial than white men
Black men also compete with black women. I’m just saying it’s not as one way street as you guys trying to paint Now if only if they would compete...
All these I hate my mama threads been breaking my heart lately
Since reading isn’t everyone’s strong point I’ll say it louder for the ones in the back: FORGIVENESS IS ABOUT YOU NOT OTHERS. Forgiveness doesn’t...
Woman On Twitter Calls Beautiful People “Morally Bankrupt”
Yes, I listed those features to make the point that those feature are non-european, that's why at the end of the list I said " all features that...
Who is the greatest NON- BLACK singer of all time?
shrugs I think a lot of people love him and grew up listening to his music. As do/did I. But I suspect many are conflating that with outstanding...
  • Poll
Do black men have the obligation of protecting black women?
Why are you bringing up white men? Her Dad Came to Her Birthday Party. Then He Killed Her Family. <Shrugs> Why all the constant animosity and...
Ariana Grande appreciation/discussion/tea thread
"audio engineer", "production", "new artist development"
Top Bottom