27,323 602 97
Alleybux
tumblr_inline_myyvhbpGMF1sssz0p.gif

Eartha "Swae Lee" Watts
Reactions
16,838 2,305 825
Alleybux
Hi there

Aww damn is that what newbies are supposed to do start a "hello im new" thread? My bad yall I lurked a while then said phuck it and jumped in posting figuring I will learn as I go. Im a no manner havin bish aint it? Lol

Rookie
Alleybux
Hi there

Aww damn is that what newbies are supposed to do start a "hello im new" thread? My bad yall I lurked a while then said phuck it and jumped in posting figuring I will learn as I go. Im a no manner havin bish aint it? Lol

hi there :)

Val Killhim
Reactions
4,837 26 4
Alleybux
hey take a minute to read the rule book rule #39 (its pretty far down there so better yet just trust me) states your intro thread must list any celebs or pseudo celebs you've bedded

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

After five years, I just shaved my head completely bald. Where should I start next?
OP I shaved mine a year or so ago... just run around the house buck-naked every day and scare the shit out if your neighbors... go get your...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
It is a horrible horrible thought but with her popularity sinking I could see her thinking being the poor poor grieving widow will fix everything...
Would you go on a date with someone off a dating app you aren't attracted to?
She was probably bored or needed someone to distract her for a day. And let’s be real a guy who is active on women’s gossip forum is not...
Who is the greatest NON- BLACK singer of all time?
Whattttt no one mentioned the grandfather of all non black music How did I forget Elton John?! I don't like him at all. But he can definitely sing.
Transgender woman wears DIAPERS to work since manager banned him from using the Women's
Why do we never hear a peep from the trans men? It is always the transwomen, so aggravating
YouTuber IamChelsieJanea
Chelsie likes leaving her man at home alone with her sister I see. Her sister is going to pull a cousin Faith(Soul Food) on her lol.
New York Who These Chicks Be Vol. 24
You sound like a big hater their wedding was nothing short from amazing and if your man scam and funded your dream wedding. You will be just as...
All these I hate my mama threads been breaking my heart lately
The attempts to gaslight and manipulate black daughters that have abusive family members ain't it. Your the font in the other post about a black...
RHOA Porsha unfollowed Cynthia
Whats funny is idk if you’re describing Simon or Dennis :Cry Damn it. One thing about it, if this girl doesn’t do anything else—wear...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
I think non Taurus men do that a lot too,they stick until they get a new one. Well I hope one comes along soon. I want him to have tha bomb!
Top Bottom