New Here

Laying the law down like my EDGES....
Reactions
3,484 88 60
Alleybux
blake-griffin-kia.gif

yeah .. youve passed my test... welcome young blood!!!

Alleybux
So what made you want to join lipstick alley? Do you know what we talk about here?

I enjoy the tea of my fav celebrities. And ive been lurking for a while n now i want to contribute to this forum.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Do you get fully dressed when you're staying at home not going anywhere?
I usually do something with my hair and put on cute comfy clothes. I also change my outfit several times throughout the day. May or may not do makeup.
Miami Tea Ch 4 2021
So, you’re telling me that banks give out loans to people who are convicted of fraud? You do realize I worked in banking for like 2-3 years...
Mars in the 12th and moon in the 8th house in synastry.Any experiences ?!
I had an obsessive crush on a boy whose Mars/Moon overlayed in my 12th & his venus was in my 8th house. Telepathic-communication overload. We...
Are Non Binary Types Just a Bit Immature?
the wrong site and audience for this type of discourse but you knew that already You will deal
Can you be fired for refusing to get a COVID-19 vaccine? America is about to find out
Most people have insurance through their employer. No employer wants to pay for your potential hospitalization when there is a way to PREVENT...
Les Twins Tea anyone???
I didn’t block you what are you talking about? You’re the one putting yourself in peoples conversations "PEOPLES"?? People is already plural. But...
Why do men say they don’t like women who sleep around but yet still have sex and entertain women...
A smart BM won’t do it. You can’t live that life and not have serious psychological, emotional and spiritual problems. When have men ever been...
[NYT] Showering 1x/weekly is a pandemic habit that's here to stay because it's eco...
Ewww. It takes all of 10 minutes to wash your ass. Just say you wanna be nasty and go.
Strongmommy Chrissy
Chrissy's biggest fan who also has 9 or 10 kids( one being a newborn) is now a 37 year old grandmomma. She is actually happy about this phuckery.
Top Bottom