no but jergreasy does if you like him

jermaine_jackson_1266338.jpg

JZA

Reactions
979 15 1
Alleybux
depends on how strange
just strange whatever this is no fun anymore

alleybux are this boards currency you get some whenever you post and people donate to you

the avatar pic you go to the user cp and change avatar

Alleybux

just strange whatever this is no fun anymore

alleybux are this boards currency you get some whenever you post and people donate to you

the avatar pic you go to the user cp and change avatar
im sorry :( u should have given me an example

JZA

Reactions
979 15 1
Alleybux
im sorry :( u should have given me an example
i usually ask for a twerk video if you are still interested in doing a strange thing for some alleybux

link me the video and have a sign that has my username in it.

Alleybux

i usually ask for a twerk video if you are still interested in doing a strange thing for some alleybux

link me the video and have a sign that has my username in it.

i do not twerk for alleybux sorry.

And when trying to add my avatar all i see are the preinstalled LSA ones

Alleybux
Hi guys, I'm new and just want to say thanks for accepting my request, I love it here!!!

Gina

Alleybux
from the US, Philadelphia, i'm white (Italian) and so nice to meet you Gigilani!!

Reactions
Alleybux
So I'm supposed to post 25 posts in some forums before I can access certain others? Not a Native speaker, sorry.

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

NBA Youngboy & his Harem
Jania and Drea got the babies together. I love the matureness she’s been showing. It also goes to show the other bms may be the problem
Miami Tea Ch 4 2021
Oh noooo the boobs not giving what they suppose to have once they drop... ladies please wear your surgical bras
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Except I think everyone in the RF is happy to have all the drama, addiction, and stupidity thousands of miles away. H and M's titles are...
Getting out of child support
take out a PPP Loan and pay it through the final payout date. prepaid support.
Best sunscreen for black women?
Good Beute Vitamin C sunscreen moisturizer. Found out about this brand at a black owned pop up shop. No white cast and actually give me a glow...
TAZS ANGELS: Struggling Comeback Discussion Thread (let's keep this clean)
So, did they move to a shelter? They've been selling sex for years. Idk what angles or spark is left. I bet Cat sat there and ensured all the...
Would you disown a friend/family member if you found out they voted for a Republican or Libertarian?
No, that is stupid. I just care about their emotional reasoning, people don't dissociate their emotions from their politics which is the problem...
Ariana Fletcher aka @therealkylesister & Associates Discussion Thread
I was watching a video of the chemical peel and the guy mentioned it has to be left on for 12 hours and it stops from producing dark skin? That...
RHOA Porsha Williams is SEXY
Wearing those outfits one size down promotes a moist environment for a yeast infection and swamp ass. Porsha has bad hygiene and looks like she...
Top Bottom