New Lilly Pulitzer Print Featuring Black Women "Multi Let's Get Together"

Reactions
24,561 263 187
Alleybux
I will be wearing it to a brunch next Saturday morning. Not a formal event. It actually looks nice on the real women who posted their photos in the review section on the Lilly website.

It's not my speed sis...maybe as a planner. But since you live in South GA, it would be perfect for brunch. As long as you like it, thats what counts.

Positive vibes only.
Reactions
10,682 114 63
Alleybux
It's not my speed sis...maybe as a planner. But since you live in South GA, it would be perfect for brunch. As long as you like it, thats what counts.
If its not your speed, why come on my post and comment? I have no clue why people on LSA are so negative and never like anything. Sometimes I wonder what people DO like.

Reactions
24,561 263 187
Alleybux
If its not your speed, why come on my post and comment? I have no clue why people on LSA are so negative and never like anything. Sometimes I wonder what people DO like.

I came on your post because I wanted to. You don't dictate comments when post a thread. Not everyone will agree. I was tryna keep it passively cute with you and let you know it's truly your decision. Just wear your planner cover dress and enjoy your brunch. Don't let my lil comment stop you. I just hope you're not the only black friend wearing that....or THEY will silently say something negative about it :confused:

Reactions
17,156 128 68
Alleybux
I LOVE lily Pulitzer and I have the scarf in this pattern. I’m tempted to buy the pullover, but I don’t know how much wear I’d get out of it with only a few weeks left in spring.

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
Y’all I was expecting Swv to Destroy Xscape. Coko came with such a shitty Attitude. Xscape came so humble with Fire vocals. I Mean none of these...
  • Poll
Loose Puthy Peasant Presents: The Queen Naija Story
I’m going to quickly derail because The same could be said about Scientology or the man who created the poison Kool-Aid and led 900 others to...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
I guess Mal is the only one who erased himself off the internet. The guy must be a cia agent theres no way I work in tech its easy for me to find...
Can’t decide lunch? Order this from Panera Bread!
when I go I get a frontega chicken panini with a bowl of broccoli cheddar soup
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Who is she? Some page on Snapchat lekkigistle exposed her for going to sleep with someone boyfriend when she was still in a relationship with her...
I Think I’m On My Way To Securing The Bag With A Billionaire
Did he look like this? And what did you do after your friends got you home?
South/Southern African fonts come in here now...
What you mean, they won't see heaven? I think they doing the good Lord's work. They are angels among us! It's like your worst day highlighted...
Ma'khia Bryant's family tell their story of what happened before the shooting
Yes. When the father showed up, he was supposed to grab his daughter, protect her and say no more fighting. The police could have grabbed...
Any tea on Al!yah ra3y? Who is she married to? How did she upgrade so fast?
Also, why would she opt to sell lingerie in such a conservative country? Who was her target market? Dubai's demographics suggest that a lingerie...
Top Bottom