New with cards... FIVE ppl

Reactions
6,569 80 60
Alleybux
Hi guys, I'm getting my feet wet with tarot. I practice Hoodoo and mom/ grandma did (they also read cards too) so I'm trying to press into my divine spirit. I can work tf out of some candles, so I am trying to see what my hands can pull... I'll take the first FIVE ppl I randomly select for 3 card spreads. Please provide feedback. Thx

The Culture

Celebrity News

Recent Posts

Giuliani says he's giving Trump 36 hours to help him w/ bills, or else he'll crack under pressure
Waiting for Bunker Bitch to willingly part with money? Good luck with that Ghouliani. Bet you sweating out even more hair dye now, aintcha? And...
***The Masked Singer Season 5***
Love Jojo, didn’t really like this performance though
What has Tremaine Aldon Neverson "Trey Songz" been up to? is he still heauxing? PART IX
Don`t buy anything from this person they`re claiming to have a 4 minute video of Trey all they have is a nude picture of Trey`s dick and he`s...
Jackie Aina Thread
So we're just going to ignore the fact that Decrement doesn't take her to butterfly exhibits, brunch, or picnics? Maybe she's dropping hints...
TEA: a certain buzzing virgo suffering to come to terms with her husband's ways
100% She is very watchful of everything she does. So calculated. He's too messy. Making L3MNADe was her way or regaining control over the...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
This half-baked announcement about the furniture book with the middle school prose (ostensibly to upstage the release of the "Hold Still" Nat'l...
Daily Davidsons Discussion Thread XIX
lmao at TJ :laugh2 Is he rethinking his life or trying to breathe through his mouth? No wonder he's always napping or on OnlyFans in his office...
Top Bottom