New with cards... FIVE ppl

Reactions
6,576 80 60
Alleybux
Hi guys, I'm getting my feet wet with tarot. I practice Hoodoo and mom/ grandma did (they also read cards too) so I'm trying to press into my divine spirit. I can work tf out of some candles, so I am trying to see what my hands can pull... I'll take the first FIVE ppl I randomly select for 3 card spreads. Please provide feedback. Thx

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

I just did the Cool Peel Tetra CO2 Laser treatment! Any questions?
I was told by 2 black esthetician melanated people should not get laser treatment so I hope everything work out for you. SAME! My aesthetician...
Off-duty MTA worker slashed in face while riding subway
And that son of a bitch bill deblasio said his children would laugh someone off the train if they said they were scared. it's a cause for concern...
Black Bike Riders: ‘Central Park Karen’ Falsely Accused Us of ‘Beating’ Her
TikTok/Alana Lambert Pilar Melendez Fri, May 7, 2021, 6:51 PM·6 min read Alana Lambert and her friend Shekeria Thomas say they were eager to...
Is Peanut a cute middle name for a baby?
Yea, I have never heard of someone actually legally using that as a name. It's a nickname. People need to stop trying to make nicknames real...
Boyfriend Rates My Vacation Bikinis (Dani DMC) Swirl Edition
@ 7:00. Damn that’s how she talks to him around company. They pranked her and said they broke the TV. Go too 9:10, Dani's friend asks Tyler...
Natural Hair Care Products Sales Alerts *Please Sticky*
Uniqurl: 25% off code QURLMOM25. Ends 5/9 Curls Dynasty: 30% off code LOVEMOM
Cashier Arrested After Hitting Disruptive Customer With A Full Wine Bottle
The victim was allegedly asked to count money that was being handed to the cashier, but the victim got angry and punched a plexiglass divider...
Tired of men thinking that I'm going to chase them
@Diamanxx I agree, men these days aren’t assertive AT ALL and they seem to expect women to chase them. I wonder if its only guys my age tho (im in...
Place your Alleybux wagers for the 2021 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame until May 7, 2021
According to this MSNBC Morning Show interview, the inductees will be announced on Wednesday, May 12th: This event will be settled at that time.
Top Bottom