in a chronic existential crisis
Reactions
1,126 35 94
Alleybux
How is anybody thanking this thread for helping them? I haven't read ANY solution, whether obscure or concise lol. What tf am I missing :waiting:question
c8a660956b8dc625d4cdb9a153f6ffaa(1).jpg

Love ❤️ & Light ☀️
Reactions
Alleybux
In the Help section you can click on Trophies then Unlocking Advanced Forum Features where you find this info:

You need 25 or more posts before you have access to the following forum functions:
1. Group forums
2. Post ratings
3. Anonymous posting
4. Signature
5. Customized user name.
6. Posting confessions

I hope somebody finds this helpful!

Alleybux
Hi everyone I'm new to the forum,just want to know why i don't have a like button...I cant like anything ir groan...also when i try to retrieve my mail it says i need a conversation ID can someone tell me what's going on please.
Thank you

Thanks s I was confused too

Reactions
305 5
Alleybux
Hi everyone I'm new to the forum,just want to know why i don't have a like button...I cant like anything ir groan...also when i try to retrieve my mail it says i need a conversation ID can someone tell me what's going on please.
Thank you

I'm the same and I'm getting fed up of it I can't like anybody posts neither make my own thread.
I have emailed after the 3rd attempt of sending an email they finally responded but just send me an automated response saying you have to have atleast 25 posts:expressionless: I have now over 100 posts and at the time of emailing had around 60.

It's a joke and is seriously putting me off from even wanting to stay up on here as the criteria of being even able to do something as simple as like somebody posts is way to much.

I have stuff I would actually like to post myself but am restricted since I still am not able to actually start my own thread.

Reactions
Alleybux
Ok so has anyone been able to rate posts since hitting 25 posts? Also how long will I have this “new member” tag

Reactions
Alleybux
^^^join the club. Im over the threshold of 25 posts and still can't either.
Same here. Tried to email them, but haven't heard a response back yet. The only posts I can rate are the ones that are in a group I'm in. The main forum, cannot rate.

Reactions
Alleybux
In the Help section you can click on Trophies then Unlocking Advanced Forum Features where you find this info:

You need 25 or more posts before you have access to the following forum functions:
1. Group forums
2. Post ratings
3. Anonymous posting
4. Signature
5. Customized user name.
6. Posting confessions

I hope somebody finds this helpful!
Thank you!

minding my black-owned business
Reactions
Alleybux
So you need over 25 posts to be able to rate? It says I have 12 “messages,” not posts. Are they the same?

minding my black-owned business
Reactions
Alleybux
Or does your account age and post history have something to do with it?

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Woman Kills Her Baby Daddy, Who Kicked Down Her Door On His Way To Anger Management Class
And his mama and dem better not eff with her or be on tv talking about what a good man he was.
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Aw. He’s gotten so tall. I don't think that's him.That was last year they went to a school and did gardening or something with school kids
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
That Thunder Dome by Olivia was wild. Billie Jean was err... MESSY. They all dragged some girl called Flo or tried to. Treecey was really going in...
Lori Harvey finally doing make up Routine on Vogue y'all
Hence why you’re in this thread talking about a socialite. They must do something lol. I’m not talking about her, in fact I’ve never talked about...
My Credit Score is 505...
Thank you...I’ve been using Experian but I just checked Fico with the Discover scorecard site you suggested and it also says 505. i was planning...
UPDATE Welcome to Chiraq: The tales of liars, killas and stealers.
In honor of throwback thursday I love to see it :love::love::love::love:
EVICTION Moratorium Is OVER on the Federal Level. Renters May Still Be Protected By State Laws.
And it's always people who have never lived in another country..... You don't know where we've been, and you do know that the internet is global...
**O'FFICIAL O'Dell Beckham (ONLY) Appreciation and Tea Thread**
Idk what it is, but he looks like he stinks. Him and lo both look like they smell like cat pee lol Ikr and cat litter and food etc :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Top Bottom