minding my black-owned business
Reactions
Alleybux
And this may sound like a dumb question, but how do you check your profile on the safari browser on iPhone?As of right now, I’m only able to access if it I click on my profile from a post I made in a thread

Reactions
96 16 1
Alleybux
Hi everyone I'm new to the forum,just want to know why i don't have a like button...I cant like anything ir groan...also when i try to retrieve my mail it says i need a conversation ID can someone tell me what's going on please.
Thank you
Umm

Reactions
62 1 1
Alleybux
I am so confused. I'm only replying here since I apparently have insufficient privileges to make an Intro post. :question

Reactions
848 43 5
Alleybux
Anyone in private groups that talk about topics not on the front page etc? Not a lot of tea is dropped like back in the day so I'm guessing maybe you have to be in private groups? Anyone know?

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

I finally resigned!
i only recognize your name but i know you made threads in the past. what were the past threads about again? Yep! I would like to you know why...
What Is Your “Little Three” ?
Your little three is your Mercury, Venus, and Mars signs My little three is Gemini Mercury, Gemini Venus, and Sagittarius Mars What are...
Posting kids on social media?
I have college acquaintances doing that. Posting the back of the baby's head screaming about privacy but will post the baby's first name and last...
  • Poll
Black woman goes on mini rant, says she gonna support Asian nail shops no matter what! “They...
Y’all are spending y’all’s hard earned money and these people deep down inside don’t even like you and probably wouldn’t spit on you if you were...
Why are Black people from Birmingham so pro Black?
Yeah, I learned this middle school (I’m African American) The white settlers came here and didn’t have a bone of creativity. A lot of states...
"Dumb" Questions Thread - Personal Finance
I’m going to look through the forum and the thread. But does anyone know any resources to start with for beginners with investing and crypto? I...
If every man was smart they would be with a black woman
Seriously I don’t know if some of you people are trolling but I find it fucked up that if I say something positive about a black women that...
Ezee X Natalie
Why did they "come back" if Ezee's still away or away again?
Can we get some tea on Russell Simmons/All Def Digital?
When was Tony on Love & Hip Hop? His IMDB says he did 2 episodes. I vaguely remember he was just nodding his head to someone on the LA cast...
Top Bottom