Quantcast

NHL 2019-20 Season Thread

Sookie11

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,863 623 29
Alleybux
Did you know if you pay for a monthly subscription for the NHL app, you don't get to access all of the games during the regular season?? When it was free, or you paid for a yearly subscription, you got access to all of the games, but now that I'm paying monthly, there are some days where it's completely blank... When I know there were games that day...

It's bµllsh!t! I'm paying!! I should be able to access all of the games!!!

I just wanna correct something. It was actually my app or TV or something that was acting up because when I emailed customer service at NHL.TV, they told me to restart my app and the problem fixed itself and I was able to access all off the games on a monthly subscription. You're actually meant to access all of the games on a monthly subscription, my Apple TV was just acting up or something.

I wish I could edit or delete my post.

@harls
@yofavegirl

harls

I ho’d so you could fly.
Reaction score
Reactions
252,066 5,753 278
Alleybux
I just wanna correct something. It was actually my app or TV or something that was acting up because when I emailed customer service at NHL.TV, they told me to restart my app and the problem fixed itself and I was able to access all off the games on a monthly subscription. You're actually meant to access all of the games on a monthly subscription, my Apple TV was just acting up or something.

I wish I could edit or delete my post.

@harls
@yofavegirl
I haven’t had it in a while but I know some games were blackout and I don’t remember why but I got most of them. I got more games than blackouts and I could listen to them all. I also got access to NHL vault so you could watch classic games.

harls

I ho’d so you could fly.
Reaction score
Reactions
252,066 5,753 278
Alleybux

The world needs to see this. I’ve never been attracted to Steve but this made me say gosh he’s really adorable.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,530 103 3
Alleybux
Does anyone know if there is a way I can watch the NHL network and the games on Roku for free?

AshleySpinelli

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,801 281 21
Alleybux
No clue. I know sometimes I find games on YouTube. I haven’t seen any pop up in a while though.

You’re not going to be able find them for free unfortunately. You should be able to watch the game of the week on NBC on the weekends, and more games if you have NBCsports.

I get nhl network, and a good number of the games with the Fubo app. I pay about $60 something a month, but I also get access to most other cable and network channels, and European soccer, which a big selling point for me. The nhl will suck every last penny out of fans. Hopefully espn will come to an agreement with league after this season and get hockey back.