Nick Cannon celebrating baby shower with his latest baby mama

Team Owner
Reactions
216,732 3,421 1,047
Alleybux
The bm is doing the most. These girls really think he's going to choose them. Nick be like "we were together in a past life ... we'll be together forever ... in the afterlife ... just not in ... this life" :spinny

General Manager
Reactions
17,518 51 8
Alleybux
The bm is doing the most. These girls really think he's going to choose them. Nick be like "we were together in a past life ... we'll be together forever ... in the afterlife ... just not in ... this life" :spinny
01575B4F-7572-43CA-82F4-B9F12C571143.jpeg

Starter
Reactions
1,199 7 1
Alleybux
What is so interesting about Nick that all theses women want to have his kids ? it's not like he's commiting to any of them, are they involve in some sister wives thing ?

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reactions
180,160 4,792 426
Alleybux
Yes...I agree that this particular baby momma is very much enjoying this and doing the UTMOST. She’s very into the fact that she’s having a baby with a “celeb”, no matter how trash this man is.

She likes the attention.

Something tells me this lady is gonna cut the hell up with the courts, when Nick finally stops coming around and tires of her, which is inevitable. These “arrangements” are gonna blow up in all of their faces... and the children will suffer.

I enjoy being a princess xox
Reactions
21,407 108 151
Alleybux
What is so interesting about Nick that all theses women want to have his kids ? it's not like he's commiting to any of them, are they involve in some sister wives thing ?
It might be his personality. He seems like he may be charming even tho he’s not that attractive

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Bill Gates was put under investigation by Microsoft board over alleged sexual relationship w/...
It's better for PR if he had some illicit affair. They're really trying to distract from him riding the Lolita Express to Epstein's island.
Food You Enjoy Eating Right Out Of The Jar, Box, Container, Etc..
ice cream ice cream cones (regular, sugar, waffle) puffed wheat cereal (sweetened and unsweetened) frosted mini wheat cereal
Da Baby
Tasha k also confirm that Dani had a abortion before while in her words “got rid of a baby before “
DMX "Final Interview" To Air May 16th on TVONE
There’s more to the story besides X not going to school. Yeah X said himself he didn’t want to get into more things because he knew it would...
MISS UNIVERSE 2021 Watch Thread
Where are y'all watching? I don't have FYI.
90 Day Fiance-Happily Ever After - 6th Season
Because he doesn't care about you andrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrei! NOBODY DOES!
Grieving father calls for change in the law after his son died from eating meal as he...
I'm sorry for the family but I would never have asked if the grilled chicken had been marinated in milk. I thought you only did that when frying...
Wilderness camp/ Military school
Well, thanks. Like I said in a latter post to the OP, it's easy for me to flap my gums. I don't have to live through it. And my second post didn't...
My Jazzy Life
I was watching Jazz vlog and I have a question: Is it normal to wake the kids up out their sleep if they’re not going anywhere? I understand if...
Top Bottom