Quantcast

Nine Year Old Child Who Was On His Dad's Shoulders At Astroworld Fest Fighting For His Life

Nikkinonka

Sweet Like Willy Wonka
Reaction score
Reactions
80,504 2,951 383
Alleybux
Are people still going to pretend like they didn't plan to sacrifice as many people as possible?

View attachment 3069247

Look at Travis's shirt :disdain:

View attachment 3069257

Makes the 'see you on the other side' promotional phrasing seem even more obviously occult than they were before.

At first I was wondering why smurfs? But then I came to the realization duh smurfs are blue and they’re blue in the face. That is god awful and are they trying to cover something up by calling them smurfs? That’s so fµck!ng sick

eta: read the article smurf is code word. Can’t say dead or death over the radio makes sense but that’s still disgusting. Could’ve said banana or some sh!t like that.

Last edited:

rayaee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
177,472 2,518 1,111
Alleybux
Isn't it crazy when a mother puts her child in a situation where the child is killed or seriously hurt then everyone can agree it's the solely the mothers fault and will go in on her for pages even wishing death on her, saying she ignored the red flags etc...

But when it's the father then it's the "parents" fault and people can find sympathy for the father and call it an accident. That's weird because the red flags were there seeing that previous concerts of his had similar outcomes (minus people actually dying).

Weird seeing all the excuses for this clearly negligent father, but he won't get the reaction he deserves because he's not a mother.

If the child dies, blood is on his hands.
That's the part I didn't get like mom was nowhere near that situation since this child is apparently from out of town (thus mom was likely not local). The father has culpability. Any sensible parent's 1st job is always to have the best interest of their child at the forefront. When one becomes a parent their own selfish desires become 2nd to their child's needs...We see what happened when dad wanted to be selfish in the name of "bonding" (which could've easily been done at Chuck E. Cheese or Dave & Busters)

JustOne

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,636 719 652
Alleybux
At first I was wondering why smurfs? But then I came to the realization duh smurfs are blue and they’re blue in the face. That is god awful and are they trying to cover something up by calling them smurfs? That’s so fµck!ng sick

eta: read the article smurf is code word. Can’t say dead or death over the radio makes sense but that’s still disgusting. Could’ve said banana or some sh!t like that.
Whoever said that sounds like they’re are trying to cover their ass and are doing a bad job.

Shadowofyoursmile

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,515 1,527 446
Alleybux
But the parents should have said it's time to go hours before when it was getting crazy. This just makes me sick to my stomach. Trampling a kid. Did the dad pass out too?
Right I agree but I think it was probably the anticipation of him wanting to see his favorite artist perform which is why they stayed. What I'm hearing from people on TickTock and Instagram they said that it was extremely easy to get separated from your friend and most of them did get separated from their friends and family and then end up finding them until hours after the concert had ended.

BluePoisonIvy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
213,347 8,148 4,723
Alleybux
Of all of the lawyers on planet earth, this family would have to get ambulance chaser Ben Crump. He's going to take 60% of their settlement.

BluePoisonIvy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
213,347 8,148 4,723
Alleybux
Are people still going to pretend like they didn't plan to sacrifice as many people as possible?

View attachment 3069247

Look at Travis's shirt :disdain:

View attachment 3069257

Makes the 'see you on the other side' promotional phrasing seem even more obviously occult than they were before.
Just sick through and through.

Using the term smurf is foul but also smells like a coverup. The 8 people they keep reporting on must have either a) been scapegoats just to show that "some" did die, or b) their deaths got out before they could be "smurfed."

There are too many accounts of witnesses seeing lifeless blue people everywhere.

CherryFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,930 5,828 4,644
Alleybux
Just sick through and through.

Using the term smurf is foul but also smells like a coverup. The 8 people they keep reporting on must have either a) been scapegoats just to show that "some" did die, or b) their deaths got out before they could be "smurfed."

There are too many accounts of witnesses seeing lifeless blue people everywhere.
That's true! I hear 11 and even 14 dead that night. I bet they aren't counting the people who are hospitalized and 'brain dead' as dead. Remember that a lot of them lost oxygen to their brains. So they may still be on ventilators. I bet the city of Houston, HPD, Live Nation, and TS are trying to bury this story, but it actually gets worse by the day. They have people crying for help from a hellhole in HD on Apple Music. This is truly one of the most disturbing events I've ever even heard of.

Rochelle Dionna

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,812 6,596 11,393
Alleybux
Hey Treston Blount, since you're blocking anyone and everyone who dares call you out on your sh*t parenting: please do not ever procreate. You are a crap "father", and your precious little boy deserves a parent who will love and protect him and cherish him and guide him all the days of his life. You've already failed that precious baby and he's only 9.

When you set up your Google alerts and finally see this, Treston Blount, may you know that all of us hope you're sick of the tap dancers and deflectors and all those who justified you taking a precious little boy to Travis Scott's #astroworld. All those caping for you to continue to have zero accountability--when it's YOUR fault little Ezra Blount was there--all those voices ,and all that noise will never calm the guilt during those wee quiet hours of the night when you will know, 100%--beyond a shadow of a doubt--that you are responsible for what happens to that precious baby. No amount of drugs, no amount of caping, no amount of denial, no amount of blocking any of us holding you accountable on your socials....nothing will ever change that YOU are responsible. I hope you own up to it sooner rather than later, bc no healing will begin until you do.

You'll get your "justice" for little Ezra--assuming he lives, you'll win a lawsuit or two, you'll have money thrown your way. None of it will absolve your lack of duty and care, and your lack of accountability for your precious son. Little Ezra Blount deserves better than you.
Was this necessary? I'm sure the dad feels bad enough.

Rochelle Dionna

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,812 6,596 11,393
Alleybux
Poor baby. I agree with everyone. Poor parenting on this man's part. Little boy must be in so much pain. Hope he pulls through. For the ones going in on the dad, I really don't think it is necessary. The dad feels bad enough I'm sure. The focus should be holding those liable for this travesty. Also getting the injured back to health. What is shitting on the dad going to do now?

ISawWhatYouDid

#RIPtrump2024 #trump4prison
Reaction score
Reactions
44,930 1,218 147
Alleybux
Was this necessary? I'm sure the dad feels bad enough.

To your question: yes.
To your statement: Sure, if by had enough you mean enough deflection, blocking, avoidance of any accountability (per his own posts!), allowing only capers, then, yep, so very, very, verrrry enough.

Rochelle Dionna

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,812 6,596 11,393
Alleybux
To your question: yes.
To your statement: Sure, if by had enough you mean enough deflection, blocking, avoidance of any accountability (per his own posts!), allowing only capers, then, yep, so very, very, verrrry enough.
What are your posts going to do to help the little boy? Or are you just yapping your gums?

ISawWhatYouDid

#RIPtrump2024 #trump4prison
Reaction score
Reactions
44,930 1,218 147
Alleybux
What are your posts going to do to help the little boy? Or are you just yapping your gums?

I'm not the enemy here, not yours, not anyone's. There's not need to take this attitude with me. And while I wish desperately I could do something for that precious, innocent little boy, I can't. But neither your posts or mine "help" a sweet baby fighting for his life. As for "yapping", I was replying to you, given you had quoted me and asked a question, as you have now again. That I didn't reply with a spin you like is not something I can change. Thus, I'll stop replying now. Have a good evening. I hope that even tho our opinions may divide us, our collective prayers for little Ezra can unite us. Good night.

nanax7

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,532 2,456 1,800
Alleybux
Nope! Someone posted his dad's Facebook page and he page is filled with Travis pictures like an obsessed teenager. Here you go....

Wow everytime I try to defend a man they end up embarrassing me like this. Thanks fir the info. I still feel bad for him though and I hope his son fully recovers

WhewChileTheJello

Leftest Mafia Mama
Reaction score
Reactions
126,169 2,056 548
Alleybux
When people think words don’t matter I hope they remember this tragic incident. Travis set the tone for his concerts and now this happened. While I would not bring my child to this type of concert I think folks have become pretty naive about the impact artists have on their fans. You can look at old concerts and see how emotionally invested people get. I hope this poor baby can make it through and these artists fully understand their impact on their fans.

OlaTia

Planting Seeds & Pulling Weeds!
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
123,228 2,260 48
Alleybux
I said the same thing! People really think it’s cool to put kids in dangerous environments and this was definitely one I’m sorry the dad is to blame period!
It's sickening.
Years ago, I read about a girl crushed by a machine gun at a gun shoot event in Knob Creek Tennessee.

The gun was out for people to shoot at, and the thing wasn't properly anchored to the ground.

I'm not sure about any of the other details, but she was less than ten.

It was another situation where I wonder about anyone who would take their kids there. Even if you are really safe with your child, horrible things can happen and make you regret ever thinking about doing this.

BluePoisonIvy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
213,347 8,148 4,723
Alleybux
Hey Treston Blount, since you're blocking anyone and everyone who dares call you out on your sh*t parenting: please do not ever procreate. You are a crap "father", and your precious little boy deserves a parent who will love and protect him and cherish him and guide him all the days of his life. You've already failed that precious baby and he's only 9.

When you set up your Google alerts and finally see this, Treston Blount, may you know that all of us hope you're sick of the tap dancers and deflectors and all those who justified you taking a precious little boy to Travis Scott's #astroworld. All those caping for you to continue to have zero accountability--when it's YOUR fault little Ezra Blount was there--all those voices ,and all that noise will never calm the guilt during those wee quiet hours of the night when you will know, 100%--beyond a shadow of a doubt--that you are responsible for what happens to that precious baby. No amount of drugs, no amount of caping, no amount of denial, no amount of blocking any of us holding you accountable on your socials....nothing will ever change that YOU are responsible. I hope you own up to it sooner rather than later, bc no healing will begin until you do.

You'll get your "justice" for little Ezra--assuming he lives, you'll win a lawsuit or two, you'll have money thrown your way. None of it will absolve your lack of duty and care, and your lack of accountability for your precious son. Little Ezra Blount deserves better than you.
This is just flatout childish, sickening, and unhinged. Stop being a keyboard bully bc I know you wouldn't dare say this to this man in person.

Im sure this man is regretting his mistake (parents do make mistakes). Instead of everyone bashing him, pray for him and his child.

My gawd, people are so damn uncivilized now.

Rochelle Dionna

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,812 6,596 11,393
Alleybux
This is just flatout childish, sickening, and unhinged. Stop being a keyboard bully bc I know you wouldn't dare say this to this man in person.

Im sure this man is regretting his mistake (parents do make mistakes). Instead of everyone bashing him, pray for him and his child.

My gawd, people are so damn uncivilized now.
That font seems unhinged.

Rochelle Dionna

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,812 6,596 11,393
Alleybux
I'm not the enemy here, not yours, not anyone's. There's not need to take this attitude with me. And while I wish desperately I could do something for that precious, innocent little boy, I can't. But neither your posts or mine "help" a sweet baby fighting for his life. As for "yapping", I was replying to you, given you had quoted me and asked a question, as you have now again. That I didn't reply with a spin you like is not something I can change. Thus, I'll stop replying now. Have a good evening. I hope that even tho our opinions may divide us, our collective prayers for little Ezra can unite us. Good night.
Yeah yeah. Did you donate to the Go Fund Me? Or do you like just kicking people when they're down like a piece of sh!t human being?

Last edited:

CherryFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,930 5,828 4,644
Alleybux
Yeah yeah. Did you donate to the Go Fund Me? Or do you like just kicking people when their down like a piece of sh!t human being?
Let's hope the GoFundMe is for the boy and not the father. He was neligent in brining that boy to that concert, especially since the dad is a TS stan and knows about 'rage' culture that TS promotes. Negligent parents should not profit off the harm that inevitably falls on their kids.

Rochelle Dionna

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,812 6,596 11,393
Alleybux
Let's hope the GoFundMe is for the boy and not the father. He was neligent in brining that boy to that concert, especially since the dad is a TS stan and knows about 'rage' culture that TS promotes. Negligent parents should not profit off the harm that inevitably falls on their kids.
Who else would the money go to? What else would it be used for?? With Go Fund Me you have to provide receipts.

yalosingme

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,234 1,366 140
Alleybux
Yall are some strange ppl

Reaction score
Reactions
8,331 203 83
Alleybux
Yep. I've seen it a million times at every festival that I have been to with more than one stage. People stage hop and when they move to the main stage at the end of the night they form a huge mob and push themselves forward into the people who were already there; trying to get to the front. I saw a video the other day where I saw the exact moment where the crowd from another stage pushed into Travis' stage right before he went on.

That's why there are supposed to be regulations in place for festival organizers to have separate sections of the crowd; so the entire floor won't become a huge azz wave like this one did.

And it was even worse because they oversold the venue AND so many more people had gotten in rushing the gates earlier in the day. Poor planning, poor running, poor organization, no regards for anyone's safety at all.

lovely70

lakeith stanfield’s 2nd wife
Reaction score
Reactions
65,802 2,909 1,247
Alleybux
The dad has a astroworld tattoo

How many of the boys that died were first borns?

Last edited:

Mellow Caramelo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,972 552 226
Alleybux
Every time this thread updated, my heart would drop to my belly. This is what I feared. I hate this for this little angel.