Ninja double basket air fryer?

Get an Air Fryer? Single or double

• Yesss double basket. Go hard and make healthy substitutes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. single basket fatty. You can wait

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No. Think summer body. What are you doing baby?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reactions
59,252 1,845 1,355
Alleybux
I’m in the market for an Air Fryer.

Does anyone own this one? Does anyone have a double basket fryer they think is better?

9D1AB2AB-9A14-4B76-AA2B-7915ECD1D978.jpeg

Entangled in an entanglement
Reactions
2,925 28 7
Alleybux
I don't, I have the 5 in 1 Ninja Foodie Grill. The double basket air fryer that you are asking about is on sale at Kohl's for $159 right now though.

Reactions
59,252 1,845 1,355
Alleybux
I think a double basket is overkill unless you have a family.

@Thump tell be about the iFood Grill ... I want it but I also refuse to pay anything close to retail.

I do have a family but I hate thinking I’d be frying multiple items for a meal.

Unless it’s as the picture shows.

A grill? I wonder what that looks like.

It’s nice! I’m not sure if 4 quarts holds a lot. I do think I prefer the grill.

Trending Threads

The Culture

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Tired of these white girls emulating who they THINK we are..
Sis I got this girls profile from Twitter and it has close to 2k retweets with the collective of black Twitter saying she is doing a cheapened...
German colonialism
The Heroro and Namaqua genocide happened in Namibia between 1904-1908. Men women and children were brutally killed.
MsNaz2u - Seasoning 40 - She Said I Do! Mr. and Mrs. Chickenman tie the knot on his day off.
I finally got through this thread! The visuals have me skeeved per usual. I can barely believe this dummy and her latest shenanigans.
The Keanu Reeves Discussion Thread
I'm not comparing him with the hottness of Charles ,otherwise i wouldn't be here . Just their age Thank you for the flower! has everyone seen...
  • Poll
My boyfriend got another girl pregnant
You’re willing to throw 6 months away in the trash over a little baby mama situation? Wow I see why men think loyal women don’t exist these days...
Asian Celebs LXXVI
YG’s estimated plans for BLACKPINK this 2021: - June: Lisa’s Solo - October: BLACKPINK 3rd Mini Album *activities are assumptions Sales...
Overweight women not being attracted to and clowning overweight men
What's up with overweight women not being attracted to and clowning overweight men? I saw that in real life and in the Smash or Pass forum. The...
Top Bottom