Quantcast

Nipsey Hussle's Brother Breaks Silence & Speaks About Finding His Brother Dying + Final Moments

icy gworl

pull up bougie in the hood hood
Reaction score
Reactions
97,896 15,545 1,353
Alleybux
nipsey-hussle-brother-ht-jef-190403_hpEmbed_18x13_1600.jpg

It was Sunday afternoon — hours before hundreds of mourners would descend on South Los Angeles to remember a man known as much for his boastful music as for his humble contributions to his community. And days before a man named Eric Holder would be charged with murder.

Samiel jumped into his car parked outside his grandmother’s house. He ignored the red lights as he raced down Slauson Avenue — the South Los Angeles street that he and Nips were working to uplift. He arrived at the Marathon Clothing store precious minutes after a gunman fired multiple rounds into Nips, but before the paramedics pulled up. The time when life can precariously slip into death.

Blood stained the front of his brother’s shirt and a hole marked where a bullet entered his leg.

There’s no reason for him to still be breathing, Samiel thought.

But Nips was. Air rushed in and out of his nose — strong and loud.

Growing up in turf claimed by the Rollin’ 60s Crips gang, Samiel had seen death up close. Bullets, when they hit their target in the chest like the ones that hit Nips, were cruel and quick.

He’s meant to be alive, Samiel thought.

On Wednesday, Samiel recounted his brother’s final moments to The Times. He says he is haunted most by the way the shooting happened.
“Nip is sporadic,” Samiel said. “Nip gonna pull up and hop up out of the Jordan Downs projects, Nickerson Gardens, in any ‘hood in L.A., Compton, Watts — solo with $150,000 of jewelry on his neck and [an] $80,000 Rolex with no security. That’s why the people loved him.”
Samiel hushed the crowd that had formed around his brother. Nips laid on his back with his head tilted to the side.

The 911 operator told him what to do. Samiel found the hard, flat spot on his brother’s chest, clasped his hands together and pushed forcibly down, hard, to keep Nips breathing.

“1, 2, 3, 4.”

When the 911 operator reached 20, the wail of an ambulance’s siren filled the air around the strip mall — a place the brothers said they had been arrested many times before after the sound of different sirens.

Paramedics inserted a tube down Nipsey’s throat, stuck an IV in his arm and then lifted him off the pavement onto a waiting stretcher.

A chilling scream erupted from somewhere in the crowd of those who had gathered to watch. A bullet had pierced the back of Nipsey’s head.

For the first time, Samiel saw the gunshot wound on the back of his brother’s head. He started praying.

The Marathon Clothing store hired mostly felons because they often have a hard time finding work with a criminal record. Felons also are prohibited from carrying guns.

“Because of that, the man was able to shoot my brother, start running, realize nobody out there had a gun, stop, turn back around, walk up, shoot my brother two more times, start to run, realize nobody had a gun, nobody was responding, ran back up and shot my brother three more times, shoot him in the head and kicked him in the head and then ran off,” Samiel dissected.

“If somebody would’ve been there — if I would’ve been there — I would’ve shot back,” he said. “I just wish I would’ve been there.”

The ambulance arrived at the hospital before Samiel got there. The doctor seemed to be avoiding him.

Samiel walked toward the ambulance and approached a paramedic.

“I know who he is,” the man said. “I’m a fan. I respect what he was doing in the community.”

“We tried our hardest,” Samiel recalls him saying.

Since then, Samiel has been trying to come to terms with what happened, but it’s hard to know who to trust. His brother’s death feels like an “execution.”

He wonders if the attack was a hit job or if Holder was simply jealous.

“It doesn’t make sense that somebody from the area, that just snuck up, and just talked to him and shook his hand minutes before,” Samiel said. “It’s mind-boggling.”

Full article: Nipsey Hussle’s brother found him dying. These are his final moments

Last edited:

O.o

Black Women Disproportionately @ Risk For Homicide
Reaction score
Reactions
401,375 11,864 9,185
Alleybux
This will never make sense. I hope his fam can get up and away from that business and let their employees run it and no more blood be spilled.

sugahgal1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
140,642 4,483 865
Alleybux
“Because of that, the man was able to shoot my brother, start running, realize nobody out there had a gun, stop, turn back around, walk up, shoot my brother two more times, start to run, realize nobody had a gun, nobody was responding, ran back up and shot my brother three more times, shoot him in the head and kicked him in the head and then ran off,”

This part about how Nipsey died is what disturbs and angers me the most. The way how that motherfµcker got away with doing that so freely. Ugh.

THE STANDARD

GTFO!
Reaction score
Reactions
263,491 7,022 6,890
Alleybux
The killer came back TWICE more after the initial shots? Then he kicks Nipsey on top of that...
This dude is a straight demon. Whoever his parents are failed.. that boy is a damn demon!

Eta I still can’t get over none of his friends had ANY protection!

Last edited:

Bellis Sima

#everflowingspring
Reaction score
Reactions
38,646 799 337
Alleybux
"There’s no reason for him to still be breathing, Samiel thought.

But Nips was. Air rushed in and out of his nose — strong and loud."

OMFG!!

Just heartbreaking!!

BXBombshell

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,105 998 762
Alleybux
Imma need gangs to ORGANIZE in a way to PROTECT the hood. Protect them from violence of the police, which was their original intentions. Then drugs/scamming came along and had sh!t morph into GANGLAND.
They should have NEVER found this dude alive w/what he did. it was blatant and disrespectful. I also want to know more about this alleged meeting w/LAPD/RocNation that was supposed to be about a possible gang truce. We do not need the POLICE helming that. We need to do the work and heal our communities. It sounds easier then done but we have to put in the WORK!

Crown Royal

On Ice Baby
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
85,657 3,443 2,019
Alleybux
He's his brother TWIN

So sad that those are the final minutes he had with his brother.

Prayers to that entire family, there are truly no words for how fµcked up this entire tragedy is

TruestLovely

TruestLovely, Lovelyyellow
Reaction score
Reactions
29,331 630 1,021
Alleybux
My YAH. The man who did this TRULY IS A ROTTEN PEICE OF sh!t. He has to be filled with PURE EVIL. Who the fµck would shoot someone like that then kick him in his head???

Unless that man killed someone, there is NO WAY he deserved to die like that.

That was nothing but pure evil, and no matter the cause, exept for retaliation for murder should it be justified.

To the fonts who took pleasure and were mocking and gloating over this mans death????

I cannot say I have ever listened to one of his songs or know ANYTHING about him outside of Lauren, but I so hope he is in paradise.

May the truth FULLY come forth.

Last edited:

Ms. Charisma

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
22,701 333 46
Alleybux
Just so so incredibly sad man...

None of it makes sense but I get what his brother is saying. If someone in Nipsey's group had a gun and popped back at that dude after the first shot, it may have turned out completely different.

These situations always have a "what if" feeling to them..

RIP King Nip :broken_heart:

Nia_

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,098 1,301 758
Alleybux
I can’t imagine, I lost my brother to an illness I cannot imagine losing him to something like this avoidable. The type of pain you can only pray away. And I’m glad they mentioned he would go places by himself so people can stop trying to blame the bodyguard, only one person should be blamed.

DoubleOhh

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,063 507 217
Alleybux
So the story about Nipsey calling him a snitch and putting him out of the store was not true?

icy gworl

pull up bougie in the hood hood
Reaction score
Reactions
97,896 15,545 1,353
Alleybux
I can't stop thinking about ''if's'' - what IF somebody in his crew had a gun on them. He would still be alive, this is so fµck!ng sad man. He didn't deserve this at all, I hope the killer gets tortured to death, painfully and slowly.

LVNA

Black American Princess ♡♛$◇
Reaction score
Reactions
437,039 10,401 1,027
Alleybux
“Because of that, the man was able to shoot my brother, start running, realize nobody out there had a gun, stop, turn back around, walk up, shoot my brother two more times, start to run, realize nobody had a gun, nobody was responding, ran back up and shot my brother three more times, shoot him in the head and kicked him in the head and then ran off,” Samiel dissected.

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

ghostdad

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
68,528 2,130 1,164
Alleybux
The killer came back TWICE after the initial shots? Then he kicks Nipsey on top of that...
This dude is a straight demon. Whoever his parents are failed.. that boy is a damn demon!

Eta I still can’t get over none of his friends had ANY protection!
i regret watching the tapes man. that sh!t was cold blooded

Nomad65

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,817 1,917 3,106
Alleybux
“Nip is sporadic,” Samiel said. “Nip gonna pull up and hop up out of the Jordan Downs projects, Nickerson Gardens, in any ‘hood in L.A., Compton, Watts — solo with $150,000 of jewelry on his neck and [an] $80,000 Rolex with no security. That’s why the people loved him.”

Nipsey had something to prove...to who I have no idea. He was insecure...about what I have no idea. But you just don't do this. Why would you go around poor people looking so wealthy? If you want to be with the people take off all the fancy stuff, humble yourself and get on their level. THIS IS NOT keeping it real. I know he meant well...he thought he was showing them what was possible in life when actually he was BREEDING JEALOUSY. The greatest lesson in life is realizing you ain't got sh!t to prove to ANYONE. It is the most freeing feeling in the world.

Although I think his death may have been a hit, something was bound to happen to Nipsey sooner or later.

Last edited:

sophiasofi

For half a minute there wasn't a sound.
Reaction score
Reactions
333,306 12,152 6,802
Alleybux
He was such a coward to sneak Nipsey like that and shoot him from behind.

And yes....he wanted to make 100% sure that he did not survive. Even the Italian mafia will be on a motorcycle (with a full ski mask on) and spray you down while MOVING out quickly. This guy walked up.

Does anyone know how much time passed from the time the guy initially walked up to Nip and then when he came back?

I also wonder did the cameras catch him going to the car to get a gun...or did he have a gun already on him?

2ChainzSideEye

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,631 100 75
Alleybux
This honestly is one death that has hit hard, I guess b/c of the familiarity with his projects and his relationship. And to be killed in such a cruel way. I truly pray for his family and friends that they find comfort and get through this hard time

justsoyoukno

ILoveToWhine
Reaction score
Reactions
38,555 681 399
Alleybux
I’m so glad that I didn’t watch the videos of Nipsey being shot. I would’ve prob been traumatized. And I couldn’t imagine watching my brother fight for his life like that. So fµck!ng devastating

dannyboomm

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
31,140 3,714 14,717
Alleybux
Imma need gangs to ORGANIZE in a way to PROTECT the hood. Protect them from violence of the police, which was their original intentions. Then drugs/scamming came along and had sh!t morph into GANGLAND.

How about GANGS just die off already ? ill take my chances w/ the police .I dont need a GANG to protect me from other GANGS ?

Thats backwards

kmariezzz

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
105 29 1
Alleybux
So the story about Nipsey calling him a snitch and putting him out of the store was not true?
There is an interview with Nips business partner who was there when Shittyassperson came up. He introduced himself as a rapper, shook their hands. No argument or any beef. He said it just stemmed from jealousy.

Last edited:

Effy Mariota

Effy Told You
Reaction score
Reactions
28,622 575 119
Alleybux
I can’t get over that bish ass clown kicking him in the head, what did Nip do to him to justify that?
Him coming back several times seems like overkill, I usually don’t say this but the guys on the inside need to do what they need to.

Last edited: