Quantcast

Noelle, Brent, Brielle etc and what I notice about their age group...

ashleybanx

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,398 6,161 3,763
Alleybux
Even with money + connections these kids still don’t want to do anything but lay under mommy and daddy. That’s not normal.

I have family members around their age and I see the same thing. Even in HS when they should have been at the football game or catching a movie w their friends they were at home w their parents.

There is nothing wrong w having a good relationship w your parents but I think a lot of that is these parents knowing they haven’t truly prepared their kids for the real world so it’s easier just to keep them on the titty.

Brielle can’t even buy dinner without calling Kim to see what she should order.

Noelle wasn’t even at Howard long enough for me to consider her giving it a real chance. For as level headed as Leon seems I’m shocked he’s here for his only child/daughter leaving school to run in behind Cynthia and her newest man.

Brent too started spending more time on tour w Nene and Gregg when he should’ve been in the books.

I even see it at work. That age group can’t even make it through an 8 hour shift without leaving to go eat w their mom. She won’t be there when you get off? And the parents see nothing wrong w it. I find that extremely selfish. You only get to be a teen once and the min you hit 25 it’s over. No one looks at you as a child anymore. Blowing time, money and opportunities to run in behind your parents who have already lived their lives.

My dad used to push me to travel, go to parties, work, whatever he never wanted me home. It wasn’t because he didn’t love me but he never wanted me to miss out on anything. I’m 28 btw so I’m close enough in age to notice the vast differences.

At 18 most of my peers were ready to go to college you couldn’t have bribed us to leave! I went to school w blk wealthy kids in college too they loved college. I just don’t get it.

Why don’t these kids want their own life? What are they so afraid of? Why are these parents still bottle feeding young adults?

Am I tripping?

AWeepingWillow

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,383 34 17
Alleybux
For some reason it really got under my skin when I saw Noelle acting a damn fool when her parents dropped her off at Howard. I work with preschool aged children, so I guess seeing a young adult display the same behavior my kids have when their parents drop them off was mind blowing. You are too damn old to be that dependent, my goodness.

ashleybanx

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,398 6,161 3,763
Alleybux
For some reason it really got under my skin when I saw Noelle acting a damn fool when her parents dropped her off at Howard. I work with preschool aged children, so I guess seeing a young adult display the same behavior my kids have when their parents drop them off was mind blowing. You are too damn old to be that dependent, my goodness.

She was doing the absolute most. I knew then she wouldn’t be in school long. Noelle doesn’t want to do anything but chase rainbows, college is real work. It’s much harder than taking pics for the gram.

lbbj

user title deleted
Reaction score
Reactions
94,876 4,190 3,506
Alleybux
Its so funny how Riley is the only one who’s momma money is long and she’s striving for Greatness.

The new money hood money kids don’t realize that money is done when these shows end

ashleybanx

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,398 6,161 3,763
Alleybux
Its so funny how Riley is the only one who’s momma money is long and she’s striving for Greatness.

The new money hood money kids don’t realize that money is done when these shows end

For as much as they clown Kandi Riley is awesome! But she always maintained her own identity outside of the show. Kandi is very grounded w a strong family unit. She’s not filling her daughters head w pipe dreams nor will she allow her to sit at home bumming. Everyone in Kandi’s life earns their keep and I livvvveeeee!!!!

Schoolmarm

A Dope Autism Mom
Reaction score
Reactions
73,791 3,651 2,167
Alleybux
For as much as they clown Kandi Riley is awesome! But she always maintained her own identity outside of the show. Kandi is very grounded w a strong family unit. She’s not filling her daughters head w pipe dreams nor will she allow her to sit at home bumming. Everyone in Kandi’s life earns their keep and I livvvveeeee!!!!

Little Ace was learning Chinese at 3. The business language of the future. He's going to expand the Old Lady Gang to China.

Queen Ati

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
107,762 2,501 725
Alleybux

Exactly

Kandi doesn't let any check pass her so Riley is learning from the best. Also, her grandmother seems to have a big influence on her and she also doesn't seem to like laziness.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree

MoonGigi25

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
81,947 8,374 657
Alleybux
When I saw that scene I knew that girl wouldn’t stay there for more than a month. If she doesn’t want to go to college then she should get a job. I guess she thinks IG photos will support her in the long run.

Mulberry

I don't interact with new fonts. 365 day minimum.
Reaction score
Reactions
153,602 5,550 2,401
Alleybux
Eh.

Noelle seems like a nice young girl who was mollycoddled and is a little bit lost now that she's an adult -- she'll get there, it's just taking her a little longer than most. Realistically, there's no reason why an average 19-year-old should have her life figured out, especially if her parents can afford her the opportunity not to (I say this as someone who was married and a home owner at 18, had my Daughter a week before I was 20 -- I always knew what I wanted out of life, I figured it out and got there early). I like her.

And, frankly, I'll give Brielle and Brent a pass. Considering who they have as mothers, they both could have turned out a lot worse. If anything, it's a surprise that they didn't turn out worse. Hell, NeNe's other son did turn out worse and is a horrendous person.

tallafrican

Barbecue addict.
Reaction score
Reactions
42,117 1,563 105
Alleybux
Do they get paid to be on the show? Anybody know?

Not directly by Bravo. But as mentioned by another font they get opportunities for endorsements on Instagram and sugar daddies.

To appear on RHOA? I don’t think so. Peter had to speak up just so the men could get paid. Brielle makes $ off social media and gets a small fee from DBT.

Brielle gets “paid” a six figure salary as part of Kim’s salary. Basically Kim takes a chunk off her cut and Brielle gets “paid”.

angiestone

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,710 2,242 777
Alleybux
We can say alot about Sheree but all her kids have went to college. She's a high school dropout that wanted better for her kids.

CarmenJonesGal

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
367,532 10,220 2,157
Alleybux

Riley az took a trip to YourUp and came back begging our poor asses for birfday money, lol
A born hustler

Last edited:

ashleybanx

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,398 6,161 3,763
Alleybux
Exactly

Kandi doesn't let any check pass her so Riley is learning from the best. Also, her grandmother seems to have a big influence on her and she also doesn't seem to like laziness.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree

As much as ppl can’t stand Mama Joyce those are the kind of parents who raise very successful kids. Kandi’s success speaks for itself and before her brother passed he was no slouch either.

Kandi isn’t one of those new blacks who got her coin and forgot where she came from. She keeps her family close because their values is what helped her become who she is today.

I’m so proud of Riley. Lost weight, became more assertive, hit those books. She’s absolutely flourishing.

ashleybanx

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,398 6,161 3,763
Alleybux
Eh.

Noelle seems like a nice young girl who was mollycoddled and is a little bit lost now that she's an adult -- she'll get there, it's just taking her a little longer than most. Realistically, there's no reason why an average 19-year-old should have her life figured out, especially if her parents can afford her the opportunity not to (I say this as someone who was married and a home owner at 18, had my Daughter a week before I was 20 -- I always knew what I wanted out of life, I figured it out and got there early). I like her.

And, frankly, I'll give Brielle and Brent a pass. Considering who they have as mothers, they both could have turned out a lot worse. If anything, it's a surprise that they didn't turn out worse. Hell, NeNe's other son did turn out worse and is a horrendous person.

You don’t have to have your whole life figured out. That’s silly. But to have no plan at all with vast amounts of resources speaks to their laziness and the parents neglect. They can just hide behind $ but then when a few years passes by and they are losers like Nenes boys everyone wants to pretend to be shocked.

Jbaby2008

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
77,737 1,990 788
Alleybux
It is funny because my older coworkers say the same thing about their young adult children. They get annoyed because the kids want to always be under them and still dependent on them.

Kelly Price

High as hell & long winded
Reaction score
Reactions
89,746 3,075 1,568
Alleybux
Eh.

Thank you. I agree. These kids are normal compared to other celeb kids who are on their 5th run at rehabs, in prison etc.

Kelly Price

High as hell & long winded
Reaction score
Reactions
89,746 3,075 1,568
Alleybux
I dont see the problem. I cant clock how someone who's not in my tax bracket raise or chooses to raise their kids. They are not dead, in jail or wasting away in rehab so hey. I got no problem. People/young adults dont always have it figured out. Some people may not know what they want to do until they are damn near 30. who im i judge? It's really none of my business lol

giphy.gif

Bryce better get his funky ass off that couch and in the shower and then on his way to a gym membership. thats what i do know!

200.gif

slw84

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,018 1,962 1,033
Alleybux
I dont see the problem. I cant clock how someone who's not in my tax bracket raise or chooses to raise their kids. They are not dead, in jail or wasting away in rehab so hey. I got no problem. People/young adults dont always have it figured out. Some people may not know what they want to do until they are damn near 30. who im i judge? It's really none of my business lol

giphy.gif

Bryce better get his funky ass off that couch and in the shower and then on his way to a gym membership. thats what i do know!

200.gif
Btch I read this in somebody’s fed up mamas voice

I’m using legend Reba ha 2nd gif

KatrinaRenae67

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
12,800 649 313
Alleybux
It is really about the generation that raised these kids. Life was made to easy for them! Most of them do not know their history, so they do not value the effort it took to be where they are.