North Carolina bill requires parents to be notified if a child acts in a way that doesn't conform to their gender

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reactions
23,316 415 762
Alleybux
The point is that children can/will be stigmatized with things they may grow out. It is still state wide and still affects people's overall POV on the subject. I know you want to be technical, but just because they aren't technically mandated to report children doesnt mean it cant/wont be used as justification for causing unnecessary trouble in kids lives who may not be girly girls or manly boys, especially in a religious setting. But you knew what I was saying you just wanted to be a smart a-s-s I guess, miss me.
You didn’t read and made something up. Be mad at yourself. Bye!

MVP
Reactions
11,294 177 96
Alleybux
Some scenarios using a hypothetical 3rd grader:
a) Jane wants to be called Jack
b) Jane wants to be called he/him pronouns
c) Jane wants to use the boys’ restroom
d) Jane only wants to use blue crayons
e) Jane doesn’t want to play with dolls, only Tonka Trucks and legos

My interpretation is that a parent would be notified for a-c, not d and e. The language might need more clarity to make this succinct (using biological sex vs gender would help), but I still will not buy into the pro-trans fearmongering that the original tweet is feeding into. It’s a fairly decent bill.

Trending Threads

The Culture

General Alley

Recent Posts

Many of you baby mamas need to stop keeping your kid away from their dad
Sis I tell you that is what I do not understand. That is literally my whole entire point. People are more comfortable making excuses, blaming...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Peelerboo can eat my ass on a 100+ day. Still blocked :joy:
Israel Twitter Account Not Giving A Damn About the Violence Towards Palestine
…”hacked” : unamused: I hope it was hacked because this is such a bold statement to make publicly, however if this was a genuine post I sadly...
Who is the greatest NON- BLACK singer of all time?
Celine Dion Jamaicans love them some Celine Dion. My jamaican cousin would go on and on about her vocals lol
Why are black women so hostile to black women that date/marry out?
I know black males have made some nasty comments. But it never fails to surprise me when black women are the ones attacking bw/non bm couples...
So Vanessa Bryant lied after all (who’s surprised?)
Tbh I doubt it. His preference was non black. Yea he dated some bw in the past but they weren’t his main preference. His main and long term...
Prince Charles, 72, joins Her Majesty the Queen, 95, to plant an oak in the grounds
I wonder if Liz wears a bonnet at night to keep her sponge rollers in place. :emoji_shrug: she definitely does
Can Someone Tell Me What's Going On Here?
I've always wanted a better universe connection and I can't tell if that's what's trying to happen? Listen to what happened Saturday. I'm in a...
RHOP - Official Season 6 Cast Title Card!
Candice's boobs are photoshoped strange... But I am ready to see this!
Top Bottom