Not Quite a Newbie

The Culture

Celebrity News

Recent Posts

Philly Tea Volume Iii. Motherless Children, Row Home Hoochies, Broke Scammers, And Botched Surgeries
Big steppa that st thomas trip paid off This prolly some of scribbles life insurance money
Asian Celebs LXXVI
So TY was bullied...A LOT growing up. I had a feeling :( I hope his getting the help he needs, I can tell he is still struggling. On the flip...
Lori Harvey finally doing make up Routine on Vogue y'all
She gives me jordyn vibes, beautiful with a lack of a personality. I see why she surrounds herself with vibrant people.
Daily Davidsons Discussion Thread XIX
The lil nacho was prolly running in those damn $1.49 flip flops she loves to buy. Over all these years, I have yet to see them buy the kids...
My natal chart bores me
Virgo is my dominant sign. Oh I’m not much of an astrology expert so I can’t help much sorry
Sharon she so fabulous
If Sharon & Ron are such soul mates why did she choose to stay in her rental? The house is getting cosmetic work not a total renovation. She knows...
UPDATE Welcome to Chiraq: The tales of liars, killas and stealers.
That is definitely Von’s flow. I miss read my bad. I never heard him rap like that before for the most part It’s giving no auto Durk.
Remember When Bobby Brown Got Kidnapped
I wouldn’t have payed shit or risked my life. Even if Bobby was a good husband, she should have put her responsibilities as a mother first and...
Top Bottom