Not Quite a Newbie

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Anyone go to art school?
I was never extended that opportunity! I found traditional school to be boring and even college classes. What was your experience like? Did you go...
Do white European men even like fat butts?
All the way! A close male friend once told me that the first mistake women usually make is putting any stock in what a man says. Yet fonts on...
Cashier Arrested After Hitting Disruptive Customer With A Full Wine Bottle
I hate how people go into the businesses of non-Black people and start drama. If you don't like them, stay away. If you cannot talk like an adult...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
There was a Reddit thread a while back discussing "trans brains" where one Redditor provided a list of articles and studies, essentially arguing...
JT has some words for Brittany, calls her a homeless *** helper.
That's great and all but then she can't be begging Uzi for handouts if money doesn't matter. And how is she better than Jt if they're both chasing...
Official Aaliyah Jay Thread Part 2
I don’t think he can shave it or he’ll bump up worse. Some men deal with this. African American men tend to deal with it, that’s why I said a...
Posting kids on social media?
Omg I did the iPhone lookup thing thinking it’s a current criminal case and three Facebook groups with hundreds of thousands of members came up...
Million Dollar Listing New York (MDLNY) Season 9 Coming May 2021
Yes! I watched the first episode last night. I’m excited for the new female real estate agent, she seems like a go getter. Also, I’m awaiting...
  • Poll
Shark Teeth, Lies and Grease: The Maryjane Byarm Story
60K a month, but a limit on WesternUnion, Venmo, etc? she should know WesternUnion can be funny money sometimes, but us who are experienced with...
Top Bottom