Status
Not open for further replies.

Howzit

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,178 125 4
Alleybux
[MENTION=143178]Janet Jackson[/MENTION], i believe that girl is a fitness trainer at the gym where jc works out. They're often times seen goofing around together.

Lucky b*tch. LoL

riza

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,913 47 21
Alleybux
@Janet Jackson, i believe that girl is a fitness trainer at the gym where jc works out. They're often times seen goofing around together.

Lucky b*tch. LoL

I think they knew each other before that though. I'm pretty sure they met through Randy Jackson, she used to be in a "girl group" he put together in 2008 or 2009 or something before she became fitness trainer extraordinaire. ;) I'm not entirely sure but I think there is a picture of them back then, it's hard to tell because JC has hung out with lots of girls with the same sort of look, it might have been that other one, I can't remember her nickname, PoolChick? FitChick and PoolChick are similar looking when they are wearing sunglasses and the girl in the picture had big sunglasses so, it could have been either one.

fixyohurr

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,091 424 69
Alleybux
What's jc's snapchat?

as far as we know, he doesn't have a public snapchat. since he doesn't have instagram i'm guessing he doesn't have a snapchat. all those pics from this weekend came from the chick's snapchat. i did love the one video where she put the goddess filter on him and he was immediately like "stop it" hahaha

Fudgepacker

Material Gworl
Reaction score
Reactions
8,275 81 25
Alleybux
as far as we know, he doesn't have a public snapchat. since he doesn't have instagram i'm guessing he doesn't have a snapchat. all those pics from this weekend came from the chick's snapchat. i did love the one video where she put the goddess filter on him and he was immediately like "stop it" hahaha
That's hilarious lmao. I was kinda cringing at the burrito video on her insta...

CncrtGirl18

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,885 68 24
Alleybux

Oh man lol I want to watch. What's her snapchat and is this girl his girlfriend?

riza

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,913 47 21
Alleybux
How did you all know there was a new thread? They didn't put a post up in the old thread like they usually do when they end an old one and start a new one. LOL

@Disbeatizsik We don't know exactly what FitChick is to him so let's just say she's a friend who's a girl and she's been a friend who's girl for a long time. :)

Me1us1nA

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,629 52 4
Alleybux
How did you all know there was a new thread? They didn't put a post up in the old thread like they usually do when they end an old one and start a new one. LOL
Hahaha I feel you. I was like, "I could've sworn there were more recent replies...". Then I realized that we were already 130+ pages and there was probably a new thread. :)

fixyohurr

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,091 424 69
Alleybux
Oh man lol I want to watch. What's her snapchat and is this girl his girlfriend?
I don't know what her snapchat name is, but if you search JC's tag on instagram you'll come across some of the pics and vids. I don't think they're dating, like others have said just friends/occasional fµck buddies.

Howzit

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,178 125 4
Alleybux
Wow, new thread!

And, oh yeahhh...I forgot about poolchick. Didn't we call her Regina George for a short while? No wait, sorry, it was that blonde girl that he was hanging with for a short whole.

That was a refreshing change. LoL

riza

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,913 47 21
Alleybux
Wow, new thread!

And, oh yeahhh...I forgot about poolchick. Didn't we call her Regina George for a short while? No wait, sorry, it was that blonde girl that he was hanging with for a short whole.

That was a refreshing change. LoL

He's known her for a long time too, seems like she used to date his friend Chris(and after that Dan Cortese if anyone remembers him, there a picture of all 4 of them(JC, Kat Smith, Regina George and Dan Cortese at Matthew Morrison's Halloween thing a few years ago)

Me1us1nA

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,629 52 4
Alleybux
When I was looking up all sorts of JC info in the past few months, I bookmarked some bits that I found interesting. I was browsing through some of them today, and I remembered this gem: JC Talks About How He Learned About xes

Anyone ever read this particular article at J-14? I kinda love that his mom was so progressive. :) I also wanna see this pop-up book. :D

riza

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,913 47 21
Alleybux
When I was looking up all sorts of JC info in the past few months, I bookmarked some bits that I found interesting. I was browsing through some of them today, and I remembered this gem: JC Talks About How He Learned About xes

Anyone ever read this particular article at J-14? I kinda love that his mom was so progressive. :) I also wanna see this pop-up book. :D

His mom seems like a progressive sort of person, I believe she has her college degree in social work so she was probably really aware of how harmful people not growing up with the right knowledge about xes is. I've always thought maybe that is how they first met his birth mom, maybe Karen was doing some sort of interning for her degree and his birth mom ended up staying with them for a while at some point before he was born. The Chasez's are(or were in the last few years I don't know about right this second:)) on the board of a charity for abused women too.

riza

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,913 47 21
Alleybux

Howzit

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,178 125 4
Alleybux
oh wow, i never saw that piece about jc and his mom before. how funny! and amazing!

and thanks for that buzzfeed about justin. damn!

Splush

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,781 135 22
Alleybux
OMG #JTISOVERPARTY and #JTEXPOSEDPARTY are trending because of that article. I really have a love/hate attitude toward him but also really admire his talent and enjoy his music.

When you put all of his sh!t together he looks like a major asshole and Matt's Buzzfeed article was just of the sh!t he did toward Britney! Can you imagine the monstrous article Matt would have had had he written everything shady/underhanded JT has done since he left the group? #YIKES

CqQZYuMVIAECbs2.jpg

2nbex37.png

damn-damn-damn.gif

This dude is hilarious!

208fs6o.png

2nixukl.jpg

13yj5w8.png

BklynFinest

There's no crying. There's no crying in baseball
Reaction score
Reactions
102,338 3,478 890
Alleybux
When VF Italia asked Justin if he needed to be “depressed or tormented” in order to write a good song, he brought up “Cry Me a River.” He said: “Depends. In the past, suffering has helped me compose songs. ‘Cry Me a River’ was written in a time of pain, like everyone knows…”

He didn't even say anything about her. He's talking about his song. He's allowed to talk about his work. How stupid. lol Should he never be allowed to talk about Cry me a river?

Splush

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,781 135 22
Alleybux
OMG yall, This one is worse than Buzzfeed. He has been trending for three hours.

Justin Timberlake IS BEING DRAGGED!
https://ww2.kqed.org/pop/2016/08/17/when-will-justin-timberlake-stop-bringing-up-britneys-cheating-for-sympathy-never/

CqREDJhVUAAY0z4.jpg

CqREDUHUkAA3Tx1.jpg

CqREDWJVIAA_znW.jpg

CqREDb9VUAAEt1Z.jpg

When VF Italia asked Justin if he needed to be “depressed or tormented” in order to write a good song, he brought up “Cry Me a River.” He said: “Depends. In the past, suffering has helped me compose songs. ‘Cry Me a River’ was written in a time of pain, like everyone knows…”

He didn't even say anything about her. He's talking about his song. He's allowed to talk about his work. How stupid. lol Should he never be allowed to talk about Cry me a river?

I think it's a combination of everyone knowing all the sh!t he has done and he's NEVER been called out for it or taken any accountability so people are happy to blow even the smallest things out of proportion to try and get him on something. These think pieces I've seen are not just about Britney... the ones i've seen are a summation of a bunch of fuckery people think he's gotten off Scott free with. People are just throwing all the receipts out and it's sad to say but people building you up just to tear you down is almost human nature (especially today).

Me1us1nA

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,629 52 4
Alleybux
This dude is hilarious!

208fs6o.png

I confess that I don't get this part. Is the writer guy saying that *JC* is problematic, or he's just referencing the album title in relation to JT's shenanigans..?

I take extreme exception to "a gang of just okay singers". Also, JT is a great performer, but JC was king when it came to vocals (and even Randall acknowledges this).

Me1us1nA

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,629 52 4
Alleybux
I don't know if these think pieces will stick with the general public. Sure, there's more awareness today (due to social media, in a big way) about what he did compared to a decade ago, but... he's a white guy. :/

There's more publicity on the way because Britney's scheduled to perform at the VMA's. If Randall's smart, he'll lay low and let this all blow over. Let a new scandal start trending its way through. Maybe he'll get lucky and someone will pull a stupid stunt the equal of a Lochte.

BklynFinest

There's no crying. There's no crying in baseball
Reaction score
Reactions
102,338 3,478 890
Alleybux
You speak as if he did some hideous crime. lol

I just saw a documentary. I want to smack JC upside his head for hanging out with Bryan Singer, and Justin for doing a Woody Allen movie. Guys what are you thinking?

Me1us1nA

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,629 52 4
Alleybux

I just saw a documentary. I want to smack JC upside his head for hanging out with Bryan Singer, and Justin for doing a Woody Allen movie. Guys what are you thinking?

Justin's thinking the same as all those Hollywood actors (Firth, Stone, etc etc) -- work with a 'legendary artist', star in a film by a critically acclaimed film maker, who cares what happened with the Farrows and Soon-Yi Previn. I think Justin might eventually gun for an EGOT.

JC -- I don't even know.

Splush

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,781 135 22
Alleybux

I've been side eyeing him for that. IDK what to think but I know that ish runs rampant in H-town. I'd have a hard time hanging around someone like that b/c usually where there's smoke there is fire.

fixyohurr

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,091 424 69
Alleybux
The boys last night at a Pulse Orlando benefit in Hollywood. There are more pics of JC leaving a restaurant at Poptarts.

fw0h76.jpg

Me1us1nA

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,629 52 4
Alleybux
The boys last night at a Pulse Orlando benefit in Hollywood. There are more pics of JC leaving a restaurant at Poptarts.

There's also recently posted video (Poptarts) of JC leaving the restaurant and stopping to autograph what looks like a couple of posters. I don't think I've seen that girl with him before, the girl in the white dress who was obviously waiting for him to finish.

Me1us1nA

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,629 52 4
Alleybux
Ok, so I was just lurking around the BSB thread a few minutes ago (what, boyband antics are amusing :D), and someone posted that Pearlman has reportedly died. I googled, and there was an item on kdwb.iheart.com.: Former Backstreet Boys/NSYNC manager Lou Pearlman has reportedly died. Lance has also tweeted. Pearlman's wiki page has already been edited.

ETA: Billboard also now has a short article about this.

Mari Jiwe

returnofthelion
Reaction score
Reactions
70,987 2,857 1,965
Alleybux
Yo why is Justin only just now getting the heat for everything he's done years ago? lol

fixyohurr

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,091 424 69
Alleybux
Ok that pap vid of JC - the guy was armed with NSYNC posters. Obvi someone on JC's team (Podwall) notifies the paps to go out and snap him when he is going to be out and about (especially when with women). I guess I don't get why? Like he clearly isn't a fan of paps but cooperates which is sweet. But why does his team want him to be photographed when he does't have a career in the spotlight anymore? PR is so weird sometimes.

And sorry, but I ain't mad to see Perlman gone. He was a terrible POS.

AshleyTheDiva

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
55,675 1,594 493
Alleybux
Ok, so I was just lurking around the BSB thread a few minutes ago (what, boyband antics are amusing :D), and someone posted that Pearlman has reportedly died. I googled, and there was an item on kdwb.iheart.com.: Former Backstreet Boys/NSYNC manager Lou Pearlman has reportedly died. Lance has also tweeted. Pearlman's wiki page has already been edited.

ETA: Billboard also now has a short article about this.

I just saw this on Us Weekly. I wonder what the rest of the guys think. Obviously Lou was guilty of a lot more than a Ponzi scheme, so I wonder how all the guys (from all the groups he mismanaged) are taking it.

Howzit

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,178 125 4
Alleybux
wow, step away for a min, and look at all i missed!

- while i enjoy any kind of attention that takes down justin, i question the timing of that buzzfeed. and tbh, i don't take issue with an artist using his personal experiences as inspiration for his work, but i do despise justin for exploiting the break-up and taking the low road every chance he got.

- jc and lance look SO handsome in that pic together!

- it's an interesting thought that eric tells the paps where jc is. it never crossed my mind, but it make sense considering he hasn't been in the spot light at all for many years and yet he's always being shot/filmed? if this is true, why does he go along with it? like, what does he get out of it? not like he needs the publicity for anything.

bubbers

le sigh
Reaction score
Reactions
39,468 1,467 44
Alleybux
May Lou Pearlman rest in hell :e10_25:

I have no sympathy for a thief and a pedo.

Me1us1nA

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,629 52 4
Alleybux
wow, step away for a min, and look at all i missed!

- while i enjoy any kind of attention that takes down justin, i question the timing of that buzzfeed. and tbh, i don't take issue with an artist using his personal experiences as inspiration for his work, but i do despise justin for exploiting the break-up and taking the low road every chance he got.

- jc and lance look SO handsome in that pic together!

- it's an interesting thought that eric tells the paps where jc is. it never crossed my mind, but it make sense considering he hasn't been in the spot light at all for many years and yet he's always being shot/filmed? if this is true, why does he go along with it? like, what does he get out of it? not like he needs the publicity for anything.

I'm not really surprised with the timing of that article. (1) Wasn't all that long ago that Justin showed his ass over Jesse Williams' speech and (2) Britney is performing at the upcoming VMAs.

Does being visible in the media have any bearing to JC's songwriting/producing? I really don't know why his management team still calls the paps on him. Maybe someone on this board with working knowledge of Hollywood PR can explain the logic. :)

Silkky

The coldest Silky ever
Reaction score
Reactions
295,954 4,525 3,564
Alleybux
So, Pearlman died. Do yall think they'll get together and put out another album now? :arrogant:

Part of me thinks he is the reason they decided to let everything go after celebrity.

lilangel420

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,998 908 138
Alleybux
So, Pearlman died. Do yall think they'll get together and put out another album now? :arrogant:

Part of me thinks he is the reason they decided to let everything go after celebrity.

Really, why?

And no, I don't think they will come out with a fourth album. :sad 512x512:

Silkky

The coldest Silky ever
Reaction score
Reactions
295,954 4,525 3,564
Alleybux
Really, why?

And no, I don't think they will come out with a fourth album. :sad 512x512:

IDK, I always I had a feeling that their undisclosed suit against him still left him getting a portion of their NSYNC money so to spite him they never put out any more albums. I could be totally wrong tho.LOL

Howzit

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,178 125 4
Alleybux
Interesting theory. However I don't think this is enough reason for the guys to record again.

fixyohurr

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,091 424 69
Alleybux
Yeah, so paparazzi pretty much stalk and hide out near celebs homes to get pics (Britney back in the day is a good example of this) or they get tipped off by the celeb's management and sometimes by staff of a restaurant or clothing store or whatever (valets do this a lot). I'm sure not all of JC's pap encounters are planned but I would say a good majority of them are.

fixyohurr

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,091 424 69
Alleybux
Status
Not open for further replies.