Status
Not open for further replies.

Dred

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
19,141 5 5
Alleybux
A jealous nun appeared in court charged with threats to kill and an arson attack on a priest's house - after she caught him in bed with a married woman.
Sister Silvia Gomes De Sousa, 39, saw red and set fire to Father Carmelo Mantarro's house after she nabbed him 'in flagrante.'
The furious nun - who was also Father Carmelo's cleaner - was also armed with a machete and threatened to kill the priest before being restrained by passers by.
Police and fire officials were quickly on the scene and managed to put out the flames which had been started by sister De Sousa using matches and candles on curtains and furniture.
The drama happened in the sleepy Italian village of Roccalumera near Messina on the island of Sicily and was the talk of the nation as it dominated TV and radio news programmes.
The saucy goings on were made even more interesting by father Carmelo's age - he is 70 years old - and is said to have been sleeping with both sister De Sousa and the other woman for several months.
At the court hearing Sister De Sousa also claimed to have had two abortions as a result of having unprotected xes with Father Carmelo and also showed several love letters from him.
She told the hearing: "I just flipped when I came to the house and caught him in bed with another woman who is married. "We had been together four years and I had even had two abortions because of him." this story is from the daily mail. link here> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=405006&in_page_id=1811

Probowl

The Most Popular!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,655 489 1,017
Alleybux
People think God is gonna be mocked and he isn't. I'm not Catholic anymore so I'll start off with that. These organized religions sometimes do mock God by making up rules and doctrines that dont work with God's plan and also their hearts are not right inside although outside they want to appear holy. People are really being called out on the carpet and put on full blast. The nun shouldn't have been jealous and the priest def dont need to be bumpin. It's all a mess!

Probowl

The Most Popular!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,655 489 1,017
Alleybux
You know what....Whatever for them folks over in Italy...the church and their antics are a joke over there. These are the same priests who the mafia has in pocket and its all a big show. Sorry, I have nothing better to say this is a bad situation but i'm sure not uncommon.

KarmenSandiago

Sexy, Breezy, Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
131 1
Alleybux
Heck, she shoulda just joined in. Just kidding but this is wrong on so many levels.

CandyKisses

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
32,851 34 14
Alleybux
Dang, he must be putting it on her for her to be upset considering that the man is in his seventies. That's a shame though.

Rico

Starter
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
100 1
Alleybux
KarmenSandiago said:
Heck, she shoulda just joined in. Just kidding but this is wrong on so many levels.

Took the words outta my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.