Occult Book Collection Official Thread

FaunDoo

Mystic & Syndicalist
Reaction score
Reactions
37,306 685 466
Alleybux
Can you PM me the links too? Thanks.
If possible, can you kindly share the PM info with me as well?

What resources are ya'll interested in? I understand where FauxBeetle and CatThot are coming from bc I've talked with them in the past, but I'm not sure where your interests lie.

Woland

I challenge you to a duel!
Reaction score
Reactions
55,110 4,677 616
Alleybux
What resources are ya'll interested in? I understand where FauxBeetle and CatThot are coming from bc I've talked with them in the past, but I'm not sure where your interests lie.
I’m interested in energy work, especially wealth building. Also glamour magic.

SweetSango

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Are you okay with me pming you links to it? I don't mind sharing but I'd rather send you the resources in private.
Same, I recently found out my family was cursed, and it has led to lost family members; would you share with me as well? looking for protection and unbreaking of this on my family

MERINGUE

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,405 1,648 1,381
Alleybux
Does anybody have The Love Magic Book or The Good Spell Book by Gillian Kemp?

Last edited:

Ezra Miller

⭐ DA NAME STAYS! PM ME FOR YOUR TAROT NEEDS ⭐
Reaction score
Reactions
287,379 9,793 5,304
Alleybux
I discovered this fairly new book earlier this week.
View attachment 624775
I pulled this from one of the reviews, as most reviewers seem to agree with the statement: "If you want real, hard-won, practical information on how to live a life engaged with magic, from someone who works deeply and with a minimum of fanfare, here is pure gold."

Amazon.com

Look at this hating ass, disrespectful review from a male practitioner:

So many glowing reviews! Not a criticism in sight! Is this book the best thing since sliced bread, so there’s nothing really to criticize? Hmm, if only! Curiosity got the better of me and I decided to purchase a copy of my own. I knew the author was into the spirit model, but a promise of a non-dogmatic approach and so many interesting topics covered intrigued me. How was the author going to put all those elements together? Why spirits of course! Servitors aren’t self-created entities in the author’s view, they’re real spirits that get attracted to whatever it is you’re trying to create. The author used to be silly too back in the day, but now he knows The Truth. Spirits are everywhere! And if you want them on your side, better get on your knees and start leaving them offerings. The author takes this concept so far that he’s even making offerings to doorways and doors in his house (I wish that was a joke, but sadly it isn’t).

Anyway, I’m all for learning about how other people practice magic, even if they don’t do it in my style. But this guy is so obsessed with appeasing spirits (of pretty much anything you can think of, including doorways of course!) that I can’t really see what he’s doing as magic. It has more in common with religion, only about a thousand times worse! I’m left wondering how many spirit and ancestral altars he has in his house! Oh, and while he’s not a follower of any religion, he does work with archangel Michael. Well, whatever works I guess.

I read most of the book, but around Chapter 24 I started skimming the less interesting chapters. By the end, most chapters were skimmed because I was tired of hearing about spirits this spirits that. I’m not sure what kind of results the author has had from his obsession with all these spirits, since sadly there are no stories of magic actually working here.

Another thing that might annoy some readers: there are accents on letters s and c that seem to be randomly placed throughout the text. There’s no rhyme or reason to it. It’s just annoying.

So, would I recommend this book to beginners or anyone else for that matter? No. It’s just too dogmatic in its approach. Not to mention that he places all the power outside the practitioner. (I guess this is not really surprising, seeing as the author is a talismanic jeweler. We can’t have people thinking that all the power is inside them, now can we?) Want things to go your way? Better start making those offerings and appeasing those spirits! And watch out for those spirits that want to harm you! Also, while the author admits that his spirit model might not be the reality, he does think it’s The Best approach to it! He’s got years of experience, don’t you know? You don’t believe in spirits or don’t want to work with them? Well, maybe when you’re wiser you’ll come around...

god I cannot stand most of them for those massive egos

Ujjnala

Facts. Periodt.
Reaction score
Reactions
26,312 5,201 8,831
Alleybux
Hi fellow "witches" here's a huge 50gb folder of occult books I scored from another forum... the paranormal chan board, bwahahahaha

Lots of ART diaspora books, left hand, right hand, new age, wicca, meditation, love and light sh!t, dark sh!t, new sh!t, old sh!t, whatever you're into right now. Grab and run!

cat-typing.gif

Tamali

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
992 20 12
Alleybux
Hi fellow "witches" here's a huge 50gb folder of occult books I scored from another forum... the paranormal chan board, bwahahahaha

Lots of ART diaspora books, left hand, right hand, new age, wicca, meditation, love and light sh!t, dark sh!t, new sh!t, old sh!t, whatever you're into right now. Grab and run!

View attachment 3223264

this one looks hella juicy!!! Thanks for the link

Tropical

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
52,049 1,965 238
Alleybux
Does anyone have access to a digital copy of Andrea Gehrz “Astrological Remediation” ? I want to preview it before I pay the out of print up charge.

576b481c3eca24b246693ac30db976ca75864e42.jpg

Boonkie

The Beautiful One
Reaction score
Reactions
1,803 167
Alleybux
This thread should be stickied!

Has any of y'all heard of this book? I wanna buy it to learn more about African Goddesses. 1 thing stopping me is I read in the reviews people saying there are goddesses in here that they never heard of? I have the pdf but wanted opinions of others before I made the physical copy purchase.

AGI.jpg

art goddess

pondy is the coolest
Reaction score
Reactions
40,096 1,452 410
Alleybux

View attachment 3223264

OMG girl you had them all grouped and sorted as well. This is truly amazing! Thank you so much for sharing

Kourtneysluv

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I have that book in my email
It’s called and the Black Goddess and the Unseen Real
I went to SF Art College Library years ago and scanned it
Hello, I'm new here and I too have been looking for The Black Goddess and the Unseen Real. I was wondering if I could get a copy from you? Hope I'm not out of line. It's one the Hemmitt recommendations I've been chasing fora year or so.

Thanks in advance.

ScreamQueen

Cyberpunkkkxdiva
Reaction score
Reactions
864 26 10
Alleybux
Just wanted to bump this thread for anyone who may be looking for this kind of information ❤️

ch1cphysique

Your fave scholarly, vocabulary laden bih.
Reaction score
Reactions
3,095 89 16
Alleybux
I wanted to quote individually but I don't have the time at the moment. Thank you to all of you wonderful souls who share knowledge/ resources and extend your patience/ grace between us. Our diaspora has lost so much over centuries and small gestures such as this thread are priceless. Coming from someone who has been on a spiritual/occult journey for a minute now (still too reserved/uncertain/somewhat shooketh to fully immerse)that feels like it is fruitless at the best of times. Having these references/ testimonials/ advice at hand, creates a mystical safe space that I do not have anywhere else.

Last edited:

BeautyNBrains99

Flourishing and still Unforgettable.
Reaction score
Reactions
107,867 1,736 309
Alleybux

View attachment 3223264

Can you reshare? It's not working.

S h a k t i

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
14,452 572 499
Alleybux
Does anyone have any copies of some Raym*nd Buckl*nd books?
Particularly his Complete book of Witchcraft one or his signs and symbols book?

Sleepyme

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,093 29 4
Alleybux
Would anyone happen to have a pdf of ‘After God is Dibia Vol. I & II? Author is Jonathan Anenechukwu Umeh.