Quantcast

Occult Book Collection Official Thread

Reaction score
Reactions
2,618 90 19
Alleybux
Does anyone have a link to the Deity Linkage Manual by S Ali Meyers please? I want to buy a physical copy but times are hard right now... Thanks in advance

coppertop

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
175,553 8,896 12,469
Alleybux
Can anyone help out with this one?

51G-4OL92ZL._SX307_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Queenshawtii

Back in this Bih
Reaction score
Reactions
26,881 627 127
Alleybux
This 2 volume book is on sale for $50 (PDF)
Has anyone read it (or have it?)

il_fullxfull.1466200652_ri3t.jpg

il_fullxfull.1466200608_olvg.jpg

(I didn't link to the shop for tracking reasons)

Ujjnala

Facts. Periodt.
Reaction score
Reactions
26,318 5,203 8,831
Alleybux
I wonder if shes related to the British scholar Katherine Briggs. Looks basic. Looks like it will have basic encyclopedia stuff. Just create your own. Anything really powerful won't be printed and sold in a book.

This 2 volume book is on sale for $50 (PDF)
Has anyone read it (or have it?)

il_fullxfull.1466200652_ri3t.jpg

il_fullxfull.1466200608_olvg.jpg

(I didn't link to the shop for tracking reasons)

FaunDoo

Mystic & Syndicalist
Reaction score
Reactions
37,306 685 466
Alleybux
Anything really powerful won't be printed and sold in a book.

That's what I've observed so far.

I finally figured out a good portion of working and I noticed that the majority of literature on the occult is like the blind leading the blind.
Folks tell you how to do something and their guess on WHY it works but never HOW it works.

Its the HOW that is important!! You can waste some much time with the WHATs and WHYs and go nowhere. If folks don't know what mechanic is at play (ex. How a Curse Works, How a Blessing Works, etc.) they can mess themselves up and fail hard.

And thats what happens every single day with millions of people.

Shoot all the substantial information I learned was from blog posts and conversations. And when I went back and compared it with all the occult literature I collected, no one was framing it the same way.
I had to put it all together myself :/

Aloof Charisma

A bad biatch that you can’t handle
Reaction score
Reactions
77,618 6,228 8,244
Alleybux
The best and most definitive book I know on the chakras is called, "Wheels of Life: A User's Guide to the Chakra System" by Anodea Judith. It's fantastic! "Amazon" has it available in a few formats.

View attachment 707115

Great thread, PHAREAUX!

I have the book and it’s AMAZING!!! I’m on the third chakra now

I’m also reading Queen Afua Sacred Woman ya the moment

reasonabledoubt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,349 2,389 1,226
Alleybux
Any recommendations RE tarot readings. I’ve found a number of books that give basic instructions and a guide RE card meanings, but I was just looking for something a bit more in depth

Last edited:

Dragon2024

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,034 894 264
Alleybux
That's what I've observed so far.

I finally figured out a good portion of working and I noticed that the majority of literature on the occult is like the blind leading the blind.
Folks tell you how to do something and their guess on WHY it works but never HOW it works.

Its the HOW that is important!! You can waste some much time with the WHATs and WHYs and go nowhere. If folks don't know what mechanic is at play (ex. How a Curse Works, How a Blessing Works, etc.) they can mess themselves up and fail hard.

And thats what happens every single day with millions of people.

Shoot all the substantial information I learned was from blog posts and conversations. And when I went back and compared it with all the occult literature I collected, no one was framing it the same way.
I had to put it all together myself :/
I don’t think there is suppose to be a how, I think it’s meant for the person to figure it out on their own for a reason. Lots of deprogramming to do first. I wasn’t able to receive a lot of information because of internal mental blockages. That’s just my personal experience, I find doing occult practices for an ego boost back fires. So I made sure that I was emotionally and mentally equipped to do the work first.

FaunDoo

Mystic & Syndicalist
Reaction score
Reactions
37,306 685 466
Alleybux
I don’t think there is suppose to be a how,

There actually is a how and why, surprisingly enough.
You have to go into the texts that came out before the 1900s, they explain the mechanics very well.

The people selling New Age occult books today seem to either purposefully omit the how or they aren't capable of fully illustrating it.

I think it’s meant for the person to figure it out on their own for a reason.
I agree. But it doesn't hurt to have help.

I wasn’t able to receive a lot of information because of internal mental blockages. That’s just my personal experience, I find doing occult practices for an ego boost back fires. So I made sure that I was emotionally and mentally equipped to do the work first.

Yes, agreed.

Dragon2024

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,034 894 264
Alleybux
There actually is a how and why, surprisingly enough.
You have to go into the texts that came out before the 1900s, they explain the mechanics very well.

The people selling New Age occult books today seem to either purposefully omit the how or they aren't capable of fully illustrating it.

I agree. But it doesn't hurt to have help.

Yes, agreed.
Have you heard of Hilton hotema? The great red dragon is my fave. He pretty much says to abstain from indulging in hedonistic physical pleasures.

OnColdShores

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,019 665 212
Alleybux
I read a book that mentioned him. He was referred to the most evil man on earth. Rumor has it that he conjured up the most demonic demons.

Crowley pumped up his own reputation. He definitely performed some pretty intense magic and contributed greatly to the Western magical tradition...but he was also a massive troll who enjoyed having this image as "the wickedest man alive" and "the Great Beast 666."

Personally, I find some of his material useful and discarded the rest. All of that channeling he did somehow didn't manage to break him out of being a sexist and racist which, you would think, if one has actually communed with the spiritual world one would quickly see how faulty such human limitations in understanding and relating are.

The man was flawed, as we all are, but you don't get to claim some form of ascension and then be given the benefit of being a product of your time.

Dragon2024

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,034 894 264
Alleybux
137999D9-BC33-4AE5-AB1B-988F13140F7D.jpeg

Book talks about how when women got conquered the land became a desert. Places where women were held in high esteem the land was full of life and thriving.

Ujjnala

Facts. Periodt.
Reaction score
Reactions
26,318 5,203 8,831
Alleybux
A lot of people don't know or don't care that crowley believed in eugenics and said a lot of racist and sexist things. His circle of people overlapped with Hitler's.

Crowley pumped up his own reputation. He definitely performed some pretty intense magic and contributed greatly to the Western magical tradition...but he was also a massive troll who enjoyed having this image as "the wickedest man alive" and "the Great Beast 666."

Personally, I find some of his material useful and discarded the rest. All of that channeling he did somehow didn't manage to break him out of being a sexist and racist which, you would think, if one has actually communed with the spiritual world one would quickly see how faulty such human limitations in understanding and relating are.

The man was flawed, as we all are, but you don't get to claim some form of ascension and then be given the benefit of being a product of your time.

FaunDoo

Mystic & Syndicalist
Reaction score
Reactions
37,306 685 466
Alleybux
A lot of people don't know or don't care that crowley believed in eugenics and said a lot of racist and sexist things. His circle of people overlapped with Hitler's.

I cannot stand that man. I remember learning about his fascist side a few years ago, and even before then I instinctively knew something was desperately wrong with him.

An occultist hung up on false notions of racial superiority or inferiority is the last person you want to take pointers from. Him and Blavatsky can suck a big one.

They have no excuses. Manly P. Hall was alive around the same time and he was fiercely anti-racist, so folks can't blame it on the attitudes of the era either.

ShelbyMoore

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,534 114 110
Alleybux
Hey everyone,

Was wondering if anyone had

-The Osha: Secrets of the Yoruba Lucimi Santeria Religion in the United States

-The Osha: Secrets of the Yoruba Lucimi Santeria Religion in the United States and the Americas Initiation Rituals Ceremonies Orishas Divination Plants Songs

-A Year in White Cultural Newcomers to Lucimi and Santeria

-The Diloggun: the Orishas Proverbs, Sacrifices and Prohibition

-Cuban Santeria: Walking With the Night

-Tata Oriate's Spiritual Circle for Beginners

-Healing Herbs of Jamaica

-Santeria: the Beliefs and Rituals of a Growing Religion in America

Thanks for your help and please you guys, keep safe out there.

Last edited:

Raspbaerry

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
528 1 2
Alleybux