Official 2018 Baseball Season Thread

General Manager
Reactions
18,014 241 294
Alleybux
the dodgers choked two straight years and dave roberts was plotted like Geraldo Riveria in Al Capone's vault and he done came away with nothing.

i hate the Boston RedSox';s as a Yankees fan and i gotta say they are the best team in baseball. they are smart and got that hustle.

Team Owner
Reactions
65,984 1,076 117
Alleybux
DqpH4ylXQAATv2J.jpg

pacspit.gif

Team Owner
Reactions
65,984 1,076 117
Alleybux
Man I knew the Sox won in '07 but didn't remember who. So it was the Rockies :joy:

They got swept so I'm sure that series was only entertaining to Sox fans (clearly the reason why I blocked it out of my mind).

Listen to Buck and Smoltz cumming on each other already
scusthov.gif

The Fresh Princess of Bel-Air
Reactions
12,442 83 24
Alleybux
Yes congrats @Teamplayer @Cheeba Cheeba on the Red Sox winning the World Series.

tenor.gif

I'll never be down for Boston sports, but I'm always willing to give props where props are due. Y'all were the better team and deserve the title.

I've watched every Dodgers game until the very end, but I won't tonight. Changing the channel after this second to last out cuz there's no way I'm watching another team celebrate a WS title on our field again. I better see MAJOR changes in the offseason cuz to be loaded with this much talent and to lose back to back World Series is a disgrace. My boys in blue will be back. I mean we're basically the '90s Braves at this point so we gotta win a WS at some point right? RIGHT?!?!

Team Owner
Reactions
65,984 1,076 117
Alleybux
Yes congrats @Teamplayer @Cheeba Cheeba on the Red Sox winning the World Series.

tenor.gif

I'll never be down for Boston sports, but I'm always willing to give props where props are due. Y'all were the better team and deserve the title.

I've watched every Dodgers game until the very end, but I won't tonight. Changing the channel after this second to last out cuz there's no way I'm watching another team celebrate a WS title on our field again. I better see MAJOR changes in the offseason cuz to be loaded with this much talent and to lose back to back World Series is a disgrace. My boys in blue will be back. I mean we're basically the '90s Braves at this point so we gotta win a WS at some point right? RIGHT?!?!

On the bright side 2018 season is officially over on to a new fresh Baseball season

:arrogant

Team Owner
Reactions
46,912 229 91
Alleybux
Congratulations to the Red Sox and their fans. They earned it and deserve it.

Sorry but this WS was a dumpster fire of a series. No wonder ratings are down by nearly 10% from last year and nearly 30% from 2016. Still wins the night but FOX can't be too happy.

Kershaw choked yet again. Can this finally end the talk that he is "elite" and an MVP? You aren't elite if you shit the bed two straight World Series in a row. The entire Dodgers relieving corps wasn't much better either. I think the Dodgers knew it was over after they blew that 4-0 lead last night.

Cookie dough
Reactions
4,277 168 224
Alleybux

tenor.gif

I was telling people the same thing this Dodgers remind me so much of the 90's Braves.

But red sox fans like all Boston sports fans makes me sick. Let's not forget it only took you 80plus years til 2004 to win the world series. Catch that shade.

Starter
Reactions
650 8 1
Alleybux
I was rooting for the Dodgers, but congrats to the Redsox. Even though everyone teases David Price, I was glad to see him get this monkey off his back. I really wanted to see one of the few Black aces pitch a complete game, and become new Black history. IMO, Price was robbed of his MVP too. I guess the writers didn't vote him....maybe they didn't want a black hero.

giphy.gif

Stepped-Up Cookies
Reactions
40,009 1,302 510
Alleybux
I was rooting for the Dodgers, but congrats to the Redsox. Even though everyone teases David Price, I was glad to see him get this monkey off his back. I really wanted to see one of the few Black aces pitch a complete game, and become new Black history. IMO, Price was robbed of his MVP too. I guess the writers didn't vote him....maybe they didn't want a black hero.

giphy.gif

He's black?!

General Manager
Reactions
24,686 297 46
Alleybux
Team Owner
Reactions
65,984 1,076 117
Alleybux
Team Owner
Reactions
121,989 3,431 3,529
Alleybux

Trending Threads

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Probably because it’s the one that should be not named... So he got a new Trump supporter, but this one wears a mask. Media is giving her the...
Blogging
Thanks. Hi, forgot to mention here are free interiors. Interior Generator
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
Rory has absolutely all the right to ask for an audit. The issue is not about a base salary or even theft like Joe keeping painting. Pick a side...
Henry Cavill shares cosy selfie with girlfriend Natalie Viscuso as he addresses 'speculation'...
Oh Emm Gee I can't WAIT to rub it in the faces of my poorer friends from Roswell, NM that I'm dating a totally hot celeb!
  • Poll
LSA: Which is more intimate sex or kissing?
For me, it’s sex. if I don’t find you attractive enough to kiss, there’s no damn way you’re gonna penetrate me. Lets not even talk about orals of...
Asia Martin Went For a Walk & Never Returned In 2005: Where is she?
Wow.. Never heard of her story.. This is sad, I don't think she just walked away and decided to never come back. I do believe something bad...
  • Poll
Suspense Book Recommendation Thread
Okay folks back with more commentary on The Other Black Girl. So far, I really like it, it has a strong prologue, that is constantly in the back...
Caresha aka Yung Miami of the City Girls asks Nicki Minaj to Unblock her on Instagram
Why did she wait until Nicki dropped a mixtape and buzzing/hot again to publicly address the situation? Fake ass bitch! Caresha, just say that you...
AAVE is not ghetto, bad english, improper english or english of the uneducated.
It is though. I invite you to use AAVE at a job interview, and see if you get hired. I don't know any educated person that uses AAVE, at or off...
Top Bottom