Official 2019 Baseball Season Thread

Reactions
2,405 38 9
Alleybux
Well, at least Stanton played well even though they lost the game. Sometimes it looks like they’re just phoning it in- I hope they have some pep when the post season starts- if not. Oakland will stomp them.

General Manager
Reactions
24,686 297 46
Alleybux
Well, at least Stanton played well even though they lost the game. Sometimes it looks like they’re just phoning it in- I hope they have some pep when the post season starts- if not. Oakland will stomp them.

Thank you! They are half sleep out there. Time for the old timers to come through that locker room and shake them hoes up.

Side note:
I saw Willie Randolph in the booth last night. Looking better than ever.

Reactions
257,891 8,152 1,370
Alleybux
Thank you! They are half sleep out there. Time for the old timers to come through that locker room and shake them hoes up.

Side note:
I saw Willie Randolph in the booth last night. Looking better than ever.

They've lost about 3 or so winnable games in the past 2 weeks. They don't seem serious about getting home field advantage. They should've clinched last night. And of all days for the Dodgers to forget how to win. That game was ridiculous last night. lol

Speaking of the Dodgers, if we go all the way and it's against them, it's ours to lose. I think the Yankees match up very well with them. The problem is Houston. If we can get past the Astros, it's in the bag.

Reactions
257,891 8,152 1,370
Alleybux
WHAT. THE. FUCK?!?!?!?!!?!?!?????

EE2DLZVXoAENVu-

EE2Dj1zXkAErHyo

Stepped-Up Cookies
Reactions
40,009 1,302 510
Alleybux
I know one thing- I'm not here for Pete Alsono breaking Judge's rookie homerun record.

Judge agrees that a hwyte man should have the record. Why you mad?

*all replies are "political" ; no aspect of life is non-political. Come out of denial and you may survive the times to come.

General Manager
Reactions
6,898 321 150
Alleybux
Best win all season. It feels sooo good beating the Cubs.

3 wins in a row, in the middle of a pennant chase, in Wrigley.

Struck out Javy Baez with Kris Bryant on base to end it.

I wanna lay in bed and have a smoke that win was so good.

giphy.gif

There's no crying. There's no crying in baseball
Reactions
47,084 668 288
Alleybux
Only the Mets can have the rookie of the year with the HR record for rookies & what should be 100% the cy young winner & still not make the playoffs. So fucking frustrating! UGH!

General Manager
Reactions
6,898 321 150
Alleybux
Back in the playoffs, back on top of the NL Central. As the Beisbol Gods intended. :arrogant

Better luck next year Baez!! Maybe lay off the deep dish Schwarber!! Enjoy the trade block Bryant!!
likes2.png
likes2.png
likes2.png
likes2.png

General Alley

Recent Posts

The human voice and Drug Abuse
Hold up, are you in here trying to throw shade at the GOAT Whitney in the name of that drunken slob white label created version of her Mariah...
@afrodizziake Recreates Kaepernick's "Abolish the Police" BLM poster that featured an Angry DSBW
You are a patient and sweet person. Some of these fonts are being very obtuse. Its amazing they can see racism but, not colorism. I commend you...
Israel Said, "We Won't Stop Bombing Until There Is Complete Silence"; They Sent War Planes To...
Bla bla bla bla You know that i said the truth about all hatefull verses against jews in the quran or hadith Go cry to allah if you are too...
Caresha aka Yung Miami of the City Girls asks Nicki Minaj to Unblock her on Instagram
Cardi dumped their asses and now they want to wanna come running back to the Queen as soon as she gets some positive press. So damn fake. Kick rocks!
Actor Ricky Schroeder harassing a Costco employee over mask mandate...
Wow, check this out Kyle Rittenhouse, Accused of Killing 2 in Kenosha, Freed on $2 Million Bail Sheriff David Beth of Kenosha County said Mr...
Tudahl's new book has 20 pages on Amazon.
My point was she identifies as a black woman. Her mother was black. ok didn´t know... but she must look like her white father...
Royal Aides want Harry and Meghan to give up their titles....
How long are the people across the pond gonna cry about titles? Why aren’t they whining the same way when it comes to taking away Andrew’s titles...
Miami Tea Ch 4 2021
This make y’all gain weight ? what are other options
AAVE is not ghetto, bad english, improper english or english of the uneducated.
I don't view AAVE (African American Vernacular English) as "Ghetto". I understand it's a different form of communication style. Even though I'm...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
And most learn from their mistakes . That’s why I felt bad for Keesha after the Naysa stuff and the Jedd stuff ..... but she literally keeps doing...
Top Bottom