Reactions
257,891 8,152 1,370
Alleybux
Welp @nique71

upload_2019-10-3_13-16-32.png

Reactions
2,405 38 9
Alleybux
That’s just too much money to pay anyone. What are they going to do when Sanchez and Judge come up for arbitration? Haven’t they learned anything from Stanton’s contract?

And I’m beyond devastated that Didi is gone. Pretty soon there will be no black players on the Yankees.

Last edited:
General Manager
Reactions
24,686 297 46
Alleybux
That’s just too much money to pay anyone. What are they going to do when Sanchez and Judge come up for arbitration? Haven’t they learned anything from Stanton’s contract?

And I’m beyond devastated that Didi is gone. Pretty soon there will be no black players on the Yankees.

Yeah I know he didn’t produce as well as the Yankees would have liked but damn, I didn’t want him to go. He just signed a 1 year deal in Philly.

on a side note: I ran into him one day last month, brother man is FINE. Not a blemish in sight. :ROFLMAO:

To my detractors, I salute you!
Reactions
71,392 1,443 847
Alleybux

Pretty soon, there will be no black players in MLB.

Meanwhile, I found this on Reddit:
Gerrit-Cole-Yankee-fan-832x447.jpg

So, this was a match made in heaven, albeit a 9-year, $324 million contract.

Reactions
257,891 8,152 1,370
Alleybux
Yeah I know he didn’t produce as well as the Yankees would have liked but damn, I didn’t want him to go. He just signed a 1 year deal in Philly.
He did what???

I really thought Didi would be back. Even after they didn’t give him the QA. Nooooo. I love my Didi. :Cry

I’m not crazy about this Gerrit Cole deal. I wanted him from Pittsburgh before he went to Houston. He was really good then and they could’ve gotten him for less money. Also I still believe Houston is doing something fishy with their pitchers. I don’t believe in Verlander’s sudden resurgence and Cole going from great to out of this world. I just have a feeling he’s going to come here and not be as good.

And that’s without even mentioning this ridiculous contract.

General Manager
Reactions
24,686 297 46
Alleybux
And don’t think you were just gonna drop this and leave. :disdain

Details.

lol it was so innocent. I saw him at the airport with some folk and just approached him and asked ‘Hey are you Didi Gregorius?’ He was trying to be sly and responded ‘Maaaaaybe.’ Lol so I just told him I was a Yankee fan and thanked him for the amazing year. Not even knowing that the day before the Yankees cut him. :cry::cry:

He was very sweet and very fine. Whew chile.

Reactions
257,891 8,152 1,370
Alleybux
lol it was so innocent. I saw him at the airport with some folk and just approached him and asked ‘Hey are you Didi Gregorius?’ He was trying to be sly and responded ‘Maaaaaybe.’ Lol so I just told him I was a Yankee fan and thanked him for the amazing year. Not even knowing that the day before the Yankees cut him. :cry::cry:

He was very sweet and very fine. Whew chile.
I loved him. This makes me so sad.

I think he has gorgeous skin and eyes but I’m not attracted to him.

He’s a catch though. Extremely intelligent, talented, speaks 5 languages and is a sweetheart. And RICH. lol

General Alley

Recent Posts

Israel Said, "We Won't Stop Bombing Until There Is Complete Silence"; They Sent War Planes To...
trust me they arent a single good people among them. some of them pretend to be peaceful to avoid backlash, you know "good cops, bad cops" we...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
If they want to be petty they can sue Joe for percentage of the Joe Budden Network as a whole and gain percentage being that they can prove that...
Letter to Zane: I'm a 59-year-old man dating a 21-year-old woman. I met her when she was 19...
I don't understand this post. Is he rubbing his lies in the faces of older women? He talks about everything is about what SHE is doing for HIM. A...
  • Poll
LSA: Which is more intimate sex or kissing?
what's more intimate then someone literally entering your body/you entering someone else's body? This is what I'm saying! I agree with a font...
The OFFICIAL crypto holders of LSA thread! What's in your portfolio?
Why is the other thread showing up in our alerts only? Other than that, I can't find it.
RHOP Looks like Season 6 will be a rough one for Karen
Karen did the right thing. Gizelle didn’t care about Candance. She just wanted to push Monique out the group. Karen co-signing Monique’s LIES...
Did GORGEOUS Instagram Model Vinetria Get Implants?
New here but Shakeena clearly has an obsession with Levi. She's brought him up unprovoked for over a yr in this thread and every other related...
  • Poll
Aaliyah - WNAR vs Brandy - WAU
Aaliyah could do What About Us, but Brandy couldn't do We Need A Resolution. None of Aaliyah's peers could. Aaliyah had an aura that is hard to...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
OK, so who is SOTS and what/who is SGRho? You've lost me sis. No problem. Gotcha back Pimp.... -SOTS: State of the Sector videos (Billie Jean...
YOUTUBER Jaylyn Baez
that boy whoops her daughter? Wait what?
Top Bottom