Official 2020 Baseball Season Thread

There's no crying. There's no crying in baseball
Reactions
47,070 668 288
Alleybux
Why are you finding out mid game someone tested positive? Let see if we find out they knew before the game and just didn’t want to postpone the series.

Team Owner
Reactions
124,905 2,066 1,209
Alleybux
I’ve watched the entire NL championship and the World Series and I think I’m a new baseball fan. Mookie is bae so I was rooting for the Dodgers.

Congrats LA! Both NBA and World Series championship in the same year.

The Fresh Princess of Bel-Air
Reactions
12,436 83 24
Alleybux
How I'm sleeping for the rest of 2020 (unless Orange Shit Stain wins):

Me tonight tho:

giphy.gif

moonchild
Reactions
36,733 359 124
Alleybux
I'm happy for everyone ofc but I'm especially happy for Clayton Kershaw and Mookie, too. It's been bittersweet watching him get traded and prosper with a new team but that's my boy nonetheless :love

‘Repent! For the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.’
Reactions
3,588 109 47
Alleybux
Good. Glad the Dodgers won and I was rooting for them.
Don't like the Rays and their arrogant no name team. I'm still trying to figure out who those people are in their lineup.

There's no crying. There's no crying in baseball
Reactions
47,070 668 288
Alleybux
Justin Turner is an asshole. Dodgers organization are a bunch of assholes also for allowing his actions. He should be suspended for a considerable amount of time next season, and get a substantial personal fine. The Dodgers should also face a substantial fine. I'd go further and take away draft picks.

Unacceptable! Even if it comes back a false positive.

Reactions
12,436 83 24
Alleybux
Celebrating the Dodgers win with Kobe chants. :emoji_raised_hands:

MP18jYl.gif

Yeah, I don't know how I feel about the JT of it all. He's the heart and soul of this team so when he was initially pulled I felt so bad that he couldn't be out there to celebrate. But then, when he did eventually come back and I saw him without a mask at one point, I was confused and a bit bothered. Honestly, I'm still perplexed by the timeline of all this. I do know this tho - that was the most 2020 shit ever.

BUT WE'RE CHAMPIONS BIH :arrogant:arrogant:arrogant:arrogant:arrogant My body is READY for that join Lakers/Dodgers parade aayyoo!

Reactions
12,436 83 24
Alleybux
Btw, Cash was dumb as fuck pulling Snell out. He basically pulled a Roberts. I'm obviously glad that it happened, but I'm convinced that it very likely would've gone to a Game 7 if he had stayed in. Rays fans must be sick to their stomachs, but thanks for a good series.

I don't create the drama, but I'm here for it
Reactions
64,474 633 369
Alleybux
Mookie, Seager and the other Dodgers defending Turner sound like fools. Are these people that far removed from reality? Turner should’ve never been able to participate in any celebration especially when families was on the field.

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

The OFFICIAL crypto holders of LSA thread! What's in your portfolio?
Bought ETH in january Cashed out my DOGE because believe you me it’s going to tank. BTC XRP XLM.
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Pages are adding up so fast I’m gonna have to print it into a book and read it later LMAOOO Hank ia working hard to reach the 2000 pages. 2021 is...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
I'm glad they took accountability for not pressing Joe sooner.
Was Prince ever completely 'monogamous'?
There be all kindsa stuff goin' on with P and these honeybees - only they know it (and a few around them) - LOL!
J. Cole's "a m a r i" debuts at #1 on the US Spotify chart!!! BIGGEST DEBUT FOR ANY SONG THIS...
I didn't finish reading after "I'll drag whoever." lmfao... you're just mad I clocked you. That response was weak. You used that against her and...
Chile! Beyonce got Chloe & Halle living in the GHETTO. Bed bug teas!
LSA always assume when facts are presented that means someone is angry. Let me help you understand fact and opinions. You my dear expressed how...
WTF man told me I ain’t cute in my local clothing store!
Everyone saying he's gay, he's not! Gays don't care. This is some Incel, red pill stuff
Smash or Pass: Cress Williams
yeah, pass. he’s not ugly at all but i don’t like the shape of his head.
Top Bottom