Official 2020 Baseball Season Thread

There's no crying. There's no crying in baseball
Reactions
47,084 668 288
Alleybux
Mookie, Seager and the other Dodgers defending Turner sound like fools. Are these people that far removed from reality? Turner should’ve never been able to participate in any celebration especially when families was on the field.

Steven A smith was out there defending him too. I wasn’t actively rooting against the Dodgers. I will be doing so going forward. Let us all have their mindset so we can stay in this Covid Quagmire forever.

Team Owner
Reactions
64,631 637 372
Alleybux
Steven A smith was out there defending him too. I wasn’t actively rooting against the Dodgers. I will be doing so going forward. Let us all have their mindset so we can stay in this Covid Quagmire forever.

Everyone who’s defending him thinks it ok till it affects them. This coronavirus is no joke. The Dodgers organization better hope and pray that no one else gets it and ends up passing away from it.

The Fresh Princess of Bel-Air
Reactions
12,442 83 24
Alleybux
Congrats Doyers!

I'm happy they won. I'm happy the Rays lost. I'm happy the Astros didn't advance. And I'm happy the Sawx are sick watching Mookie excel in LA.

A very productive outcome.

Your avi. :cry:

I’d Iike to know more about this. Fishy for sure.

This whole JT situation reeks. The way I see it, both Turner and the MLB fucked up.

If this is true, not surprised. Puig has always been a hothead and started fights, sometimes for no damn reason. :rolleyes:

Reactions
47,084 668 288
Alleybux
yanks got dj back on a good deal

Very good deal for them. He got the years he wanted but only(I Know only lol) but only averaging $15 Million a year. Didn't cross the $100 million mark. Gotta wonder how this will affect the offers for Realmuto,Springer, Bauer.

Reactions
47,084 668 288
Alleybux
I thought he’d be a met but I’m ok with this. I still can’t believe DJ LeMahieu signed for 6/$90M who is his agent? :giggle:

Team Owner
Reactions
121,989 3,431 3,529
Alleybux
I'm glad he's back but I don't know how I feel about 6 years. I heard he wanted 5 and the Yanks didn't wanna do more than 4. How did this happen? lol

He's still getting thrown at. :arrogant
they paid him less per year to avoid the luxury tax so i think the extra year is a compromise. he is only getting 15 per when i think others offer 20 mill per but less years

General Alley

Recent Posts

Israel Said, "We Won't Stop Bombing Until There Is Complete Silence"; They Sent War Planes To...
Israel probably won’t stop until Hamas stops their rocket attacks. I don’t know but so many innocent lives are being lost. Palestinians should...
Actor Ricky Schroeder harassing a Costco employee over mask mandate...
Rick Schroeder?? From Silver Spoons? That's him? IKYFL..... What happened to him? He's all the way maga. He also helped to bail out Kyle...
Falynn out here living her best life after Simon and Porsha news
Good for her!! Meanwhile her Ex and his mistress stay getting dragged on social media lol
  • Poll
Lori Harvey Discussion/Appreciation Thread
I love Lori so much but she’s gonna have to start giving us something !!!!! We lived for her ig post now it’s nothing
What is Kevin Samuels on? Who listens to this dating "advice"?
I asked your guiding force first, but since she had not responded I decided to ask you as her rookie, in hopes you could answer this. Since she...
J Cole Off Season album didn't give what y'all said it gave
I haven't liked J. Cole since Born Sinner. That was by far his best IMHO and he has yet to come anywhere near it.
Anyone else feels as if Gen Z is the copycat generation?
Can you answer my question? Since I'm in gen z I can't use AAVE even though I'm black? I don't understand the weird distain for Gen Z and we...
Vanessa Bryant thanks joe and Pam for raising Kobe!
Oldheads y’all remember the “Conchita” jokes and the nonstop dragging Vanessa used to get on the alley when it was a strictly a gossip site? She...
Top Bottom