Reactions
255,009 8,023 1,350
Alleybux
Ex_ZIk7WEAE3ffg

Reactions
255,009 8,023 1,350
Alleybux
they are hypocrites but this is big
I know. Most, if not all, of those billionaire owners are racist Trumpers. The Steinbrenners probably are. Randy Levine obviously is. But I'm glad their doing something. Jackie Robinson day is coming up. They would get dragged for their annual fakery on the 15th. Also the Players Alliance has kept pressure on them.

Reactions
121,251 3,373 3,518
Alleybux
I know. Most, if not all, of those billionaire owners are racist Trumpers. The Steinbrenners probably are. Randy Levine obviously is. But I'm glad their doing something. Jackie Robinson day is coming up. They would get dragged for their annual fakery on the 15th. Also the Players Alliance has kept pressure on them.
they leaned from the pga

Purchasing Pleasures
Reactions
11,871 58 31
Alleybux

The umpires clearly just wanted to go home.
This dummy shouldn't have even went to go check the replay if he wasn't gonna overturn the call. Conforto clearly leaned into the strike zone, into the pitch.

Even the broadcasters on SNY said that the home plate umpire should have called Conforto out.

Reactions
255,009 8,023 1,350
Alleybux

The umpires clearly just wanted to go home.
This dummy shouldn't have even went to go check the replay if he wasn't gonna overturn the call. Conforto clearly leaned into the strike zone, into the pitch.

Even the broadcasters on SNY said that the home plate umpire should have called Conforto out.
LMAOOOOO!!!!

He definitely leaned into that shit. lol Woooow.

Purchasing Pleasures
Reactions
11,871 58 31
Alleybux
The dress code claims another one. Welcome to the Bronx, Odor.

EyoTPH0XAAAkYmr

When I tell you, I was confused when this popped up on my television. I thought Odor was the bat boy for a moment.

EyoxGB1XMAUVx4-

Reactions
255,009 8,023 1,350
Alleybux
The dress code claims another one. Welcome to the Bronx, Odor.

When I tell you, I was confused when this popped up on my television. He doesn't look like it in this still, but in motion, Odor looked like a child. I thought he was the bat boy for a moment.

That's what I said. He looks like a baby now. Not that grown ass man that hit Bautista's bitch ass with that hook.

I still don't know why he's here though.

Last edited:
Purchasing Pleasures
Reactions
11,871 58 31
Alleybux
That's what said. He looks like a baby now. Not that grown ass man that hit Bautista's bitch ass with that hook.

I still don't know why he's here though.
I believe he's a lefty hitter.
Hopefully, he'll be put into the infield lineup so Bruce isn't playing every game especially since he sucks at 1st.

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

China is NOT 'taking over' Africa!
lmao u certainly would not know that but what exactly do u think they were doing to Africans before the stole ur own ppl from u? Lmaoo and lol at...
Crying all the time
I met an Ethiopian girl in the mental hospital who was in there for depression. When we both got out we still dated for a while but she was about...
Ayy do British people have to bow to their “royals”?
We're expected to, but no-one gets arrested or anything if one doesn't. If you said "Hey Lizzie" to the Queen and offered her a high-five, you'd...
US pauses J&J vaccine due to BLOOD CLOTS
I read everything you wrote correctly. To even make that statement is ridiculous. The number you used was up to 60%. We 100% would know if numbers...
Jim Caviezel special guest at QANON Nutbag conference. Kraken and Pillow in attendance, luckily...
Is he still coasting off that one movie or has he done anything else? He had his own TV show which oddly I didn't watch despite the conspiracy...
The Beige Triplets "The PowerPuff Girls" (AllyiahsFace, Brixana, and KirahOminique)
She seems delayed (is her twin super dependent on their mom as well?), she legit talks trying to sound informed or into certain things but stops...
Les Twins Tea anyone???
My apologies for you missing it. I do one on him daily. And what’s so crazy, is he’s going thru a Tower moment, right now. Because he’s still...
  • Poll
Jodeci's Cry For You or Dru Hill's We're Not Making Love No More
I dont know how you can hear the first 15 seconds of Dru Hill and not hear its the superior song. The composition is like fine wine. Its so...
Ariana Fletcher aka @therealkylesister & Associates Discussion Thread
I’ve been looking for this photo forever lmaooooooo this about to be my new picture :LOL: :ROFLMAO: LMAOOOOOO YALL WILD ASF , he look like them...
Dionne Warrick says Mariah , Brandy, Mary J and Toni are not icons
I disagree. They are all icons to me. These veteran singers are something else. They be hating on the women younger than them.
Top Bottom