Reactions
257,867 8,151 1,370
Alleybux
Ex_ZIk7WEAE3ffg

Reactions
257,867 8,151 1,370
Alleybux
they are hypocrites but this is big
I know. Most, if not all, of those billionaire owners are racist Trumpers. The Steinbrenners probably are. Randy Levine obviously is. But I'm glad their doing something. Jackie Robinson day is coming up. They would get dragged for their annual fakery on the 15th. Also the Players Alliance has kept pressure on them.

Team Owner
Reactions
121,968 3,429 3,527
Alleybux
I know. Most, if not all, of those billionaire owners are racist Trumpers. The Steinbrenners probably are. Randy Levine obviously is. But I'm glad their doing something. Jackie Robinson day is coming up. They would get dragged for their annual fakery on the 15th. Also the Players Alliance has kept pressure on them.
they leaned from the pga

here to break the spell
Reactions
12,291 71 33
Alleybux

The umpires clearly just wanted to go home.
This dummy shouldn't have even went to go check the replay if he wasn't gonna overturn the call. Conforto clearly leaned into the strike zone, into the pitch.

Even the broadcasters on SNY said that the home plate umpire should have called Conforto out.

Reactions
257,867 8,151 1,370
Alleybux

The umpires clearly just wanted to go home.
This dummy shouldn't have even went to go check the replay if he wasn't gonna overturn the call. Conforto clearly leaned into the strike zone, into the pitch.

Even the broadcasters on SNY said that the home plate umpire should have called Conforto out.
LMAOOOOO!!!!

He definitely leaned into that shit. lol Woooow.

here to break the spell
Reactions
12,291 71 33
Alleybux
The dress code claims another one. Welcome to the Bronx, Odor.

EyoTPH0XAAAkYmr

When I tell you, I was confused when this popped up on my television. I thought Odor was the bat boy for a moment.

EyoxGB1XMAUVx4-

Reactions
257,867 8,151 1,370
Alleybux
The dress code claims another one. Welcome to the Bronx, Odor.

When I tell you, I was confused when this popped up on my television. He doesn't look like it in this still, but in motion, Odor looked like a child. I thought he was the bat boy for a moment.

That's what I said. He looks like a baby now. Not that grown ass man that hit Bautista's bitch ass with that hook.

I still don't know why he's here though.

Last edited:
here to break the spell
Reactions
12,291 71 33
Alleybux
That's what said. He looks like a baby now. Not that grown ass man that hit Bautista's bitch ass with that hook.

I still don't know why he's here though.
I believe he's a lefty hitter.
Hopefully, he'll be put into the infield lineup so Bruce isn't playing every game especially since he sucks at 1st.

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Israel Shoots Down the Aljazeera and the Associated Press Building. Military Gave Them 1 hr to...
Why all the HATE towards Israel? Who started this recent attack? If you start it then be prepared for what comes with it. The Israeli's and...
The Israeli-Palestinian conflict, choose a side?
Israeli forces are currently committing genocide against the Palestinians. It's so obvious at this point, but people will use "God's chosen" as an...
Actor Chris Williams Discuss His Horrible Experience On ‘Martin’
refreshing on what happened to Tish, people like her, she has friends still from the show, and she is a pro as far as show biz goes, since she was...
How I moved & it was easy!
I moving to Charlotte soon,do you know off any furniture stores other than the regular ones like rooms to go and Ashley furniture
B Scott: The married African that bought Porsha the Rolls Royce is Simon’s cousin
Porsha moves so damn sloppy, I mean fucking sloppy. She over there trying to call Kenya all types of prostitutes when she all she was doing is...
How do i connect with my ancestors if they don’t speak english
A lady I watch on YouTube does many Invocation's via someone else, she had interviewed a man from around the Ice Age Era and he spoke to them in...
The 3 Blind Mice aka the Migos shading Nicki and the Barbz
Meanwhile their male peer J Cole is crushing them but they’re busy shading a woman. When Nicki says something I don’t want to hear about all the...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
So wouldn’t this mean he broke covid rules ? Depends when she arrived and what quarantine she went through. As a single bloke he’s allowed to...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
According to Rory, they didn’t know anything about the Patreon deal until everyone else found out about it on the podcast. Rory still in love...
Top Bottom