Reactions
257,918 8,152 1,370
Alleybux
Ex_ZIk7WEAE3ffg

Reactions
257,918 8,152 1,370
Alleybux
they are hypocrites but this is big
I know. Most, if not all, of those billionaire owners are racist Trumpers. The Steinbrenners probably are. Randy Levine obviously is. But I'm glad their doing something. Jackie Robinson day is coming up. They would get dragged for their annual fakery on the 15th. Also the Players Alliance has kept pressure on them.

Team Owner
Reactions
122,015 3,432 3,529
Alleybux
I know. Most, if not all, of those billionaire owners are racist Trumpers. The Steinbrenners probably are. Randy Levine obviously is. But I'm glad their doing something. Jackie Robinson day is coming up. They would get dragged for their annual fakery on the 15th. Also the Players Alliance has kept pressure on them.
they leaned from the pga

here to break the spell
Reactions
12,365 72 33
Alleybux

The umpires clearly just wanted to go home.
This dummy shouldn't have even went to go check the replay if he wasn't gonna overturn the call. Conforto clearly leaned into the strike zone, into the pitch.

Even the broadcasters on SNY said that the home plate umpire should have called Conforto out.

Reactions
257,918 8,152 1,370
Alleybux

The umpires clearly just wanted to go home.
This dummy shouldn't have even went to go check the replay if he wasn't gonna overturn the call. Conforto clearly leaned into the strike zone, into the pitch.

Even the broadcasters on SNY said that the home plate umpire should have called Conforto out.
LMAOOOOO!!!!

He definitely leaned into that shit. lol Woooow.

here to break the spell
Reactions
12,365 72 33
Alleybux
The dress code claims another one. Welcome to the Bronx, Odor.

EyoTPH0XAAAkYmr

When I tell you, I was confused when this popped up on my television. I thought Odor was the bat boy for a moment.

EyoxGB1XMAUVx4-

Reactions
257,918 8,152 1,370
Alleybux
The dress code claims another one. Welcome to the Bronx, Odor.

When I tell you, I was confused when this popped up on my television. He doesn't look like it in this still, but in motion, Odor looked like a child. I thought he was the bat boy for a moment.

That's what I said. He looks like a baby now. Not that grown ass man that hit Bautista's bitch ass with that hook.

I still don't know why he's here though.

Last edited:
here to break the spell
Reactions
12,365 72 33
Alleybux
That's what said. He looks like a baby now. Not that grown ass man that hit Bautista's bitch ass with that hook.

I still don't know why he's here though.
I believe he's a lefty hitter.
Hopefully, he'll be put into the infield lineup so Bruce isn't playing every game especially since he sucks at 1st.

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

9-1-1 Season 4 Watch Thread
Is that the lady who caused the pile up? Wait is it??
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
This Bri shat AGAIN confirms what I know about the Island. These cuntint creators are so sloppy, reactive, deceptive, and can't get shyt right...
Had to ask my non-black coworker what was funny after having my natural hair out.
I took my hair after having in faux locs for 3 months and people liked it, complimenting me and whatnot right. I had to put on a hairnet and my...
All American Season 3 Thread
Billy and Laura need to go ahead and work it out lol I agree. It’s time.
Got My Pre-Approval; Do I Really Need A Real Estate Agent?
Yes, it will be new construction. I won't have it any other way. :arrogant jk, but not really. lol I meant to ask my LO if I would hire my own...
The Keanu Reeves Discussion Thread
I watched scenes from her films. Nothing to say: talented! Hope she plays the tombstone in AG's next documentary! But I think she has a...
UPDATE Olympic Boxer Felix Verdejo pleads not guilty to federal charges linking him to the killing of...
Men like him are something else. Why cheat and nut in her raw then? he probably was doing so for the 11 years they were together....just...
Chris Cornell Blind Item - Might Explain His Death XII
Don’t dignify the nonsense with any reaction or response. Honor Chris, ignore negativity. No negativity here, only hope, love, compassion and...
Any Tea on Jake Gyllenhaal's Dating Life?
The date says 16th. But isn’t that the wall from when he’s in California? So they did the pap walk in NY then went back to Cali??? It might have...
Top Bottom