Reactions
257,890 8,152 1,370
Alleybux
Ex_ZIk7WEAE3ffg

Reactions
257,890 8,152 1,370
Alleybux
they are hypocrites but this is big
I know. Most, if not all, of those billionaire owners are racist Trumpers. The Steinbrenners probably are. Randy Levine obviously is. But I'm glad their doing something. Jackie Robinson day is coming up. They would get dragged for their annual fakery on the 15th. Also the Players Alliance has kept pressure on them.

Team Owner
Reactions
121,988 3,431 3,528
Alleybux
I know. Most, if not all, of those billionaire owners are racist Trumpers. The Steinbrenners probably are. Randy Levine obviously is. But I'm glad their doing something. Jackie Robinson day is coming up. They would get dragged for their annual fakery on the 15th. Also the Players Alliance has kept pressure on them.
they leaned from the pga

here to break the spell
Reactions
12,306 71 33
Alleybux

The umpires clearly just wanted to go home.
This dummy shouldn't have even went to go check the replay if he wasn't gonna overturn the call. Conforto clearly leaned into the strike zone, into the pitch.

Even the broadcasters on SNY said that the home plate umpire should have called Conforto out.

Reactions
257,890 8,152 1,370
Alleybux

The umpires clearly just wanted to go home.
This dummy shouldn't have even went to go check the replay if he wasn't gonna overturn the call. Conforto clearly leaned into the strike zone, into the pitch.

Even the broadcasters on SNY said that the home plate umpire should have called Conforto out.
LMAOOOOO!!!!

He definitely leaned into that shit. lol Woooow.

here to break the spell
Reactions
12,306 71 33
Alleybux
The dress code claims another one. Welcome to the Bronx, Odor.

EyoTPH0XAAAkYmr

When I tell you, I was confused when this popped up on my television. I thought Odor was the bat boy for a moment.

EyoxGB1XMAUVx4-

Reactions
257,890 8,152 1,370
Alleybux
The dress code claims another one. Welcome to the Bronx, Odor.

When I tell you, I was confused when this popped up on my television. He doesn't look like it in this still, but in motion, Odor looked like a child. I thought he was the bat boy for a moment.

That's what I said. He looks like a baby now. Not that grown ass man that hit Bautista's bitch ass with that hook.

I still don't know why he's here though.

Last edited:
here to break the spell
Reactions
12,306 71 33
Alleybux
That's what said. He looks like a baby now. Not that grown ass man that hit Bautista's bitch ass with that hook.

I still don't know why he's here though.
I believe he's a lefty hitter.
Hopefully, he'll be put into the infield lineup so Bruce isn't playing every game especially since he sucks at 1st.

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Vanessa Bryant thanks joe and Pam for raising Kobe!
At this point i don't know what they want. She invited them mentioned and thanked them. If they didn't show up that's not her problem. Nothing...
The State of American Households: Smaller, More Diverse and Unmarried
Tell me: What makes a black woman trash to you? And these are the men you’re defending lmaooo
Tea On Libra Men?
From what I read on here and horror stories I've heard in real life. Because I don't wanna share ppl's personal business/stories I heard, I'll sum...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Ms. Turner-Smith: you are a professional promoting your commercial, "inspired by history", I.e., we took real people and then made up a crazy...
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
Told y'all she was cap. Was never pregnant Watch this story by Alexis Skyy on Instagram before it disappears.
Caresha aka Yung Miami of the City Girls asks Nicki Minaj to Unblock her on Instagram
She must've heard about that Nicki/Santana co-sign :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
He’s so fine Here’s another one for you. Happy Sunday!
Starz Newest Comedy ‘Run The World’ Season 1 Discussion Thread
Beautiful cinematography, wardrobe, and actors. Extremely typical concept with flat, barely distinguishable characters. 5-10 years ago, half of...
Top Bottom