Quantcast

Official Hailey Gamba Thread I

Butterflyty

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
838 47
Alleybux
Asha seems to be embracing her faith more and I don't think Hailey is compatible with that. I unsubscribed from Asha's channel because her preachy commentary is irritating to me. Watch her go down the trad wife, Black conservative route.
I don’t think it’s nothing wrong with what Asha has going on, I just think you align yourself with what’s compatible like you said.

Lina Kumar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
51,145 4,436 2,901
Alleybux
I don’t think it’s nothing wrong with what Asha has going on, I just think you align yourself with what’s compatible like you said.
Did I say there was anything wrong with the content Asha's making? Her views are embarrassing low so clearly I'm not the only one who's not feeling it.

Butterflyty

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
838 47
Alleybux
Did I say there was anything wrong with the content Asha's making? Her views are embarrassing low so clearly I'm not the only one who's not feeling it.
Oop, calm down not that deep. I said it’s not lol. Everyone’s not big in the Jesus content I get it lol, but she is saving some people even if it’s only a handful. That’s really all that matter. Like I stated it’s what aligns and it just doesn’t align with you and that’s ok love. No need for hostility lol

Dark Lord

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,633 105 47
Alleybux
Wow! Hailey looks amazing! I feel so happy for her. I love watching her transformation in real time. I don’t think I’ve ever really been able to see anyone on YouTube document their glow up as well as Hailey has.

JellyLegs9

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
515 29 32
Alleybux
Wow! Hailey looks amazing! I feel so happy for her. I love watching her transformation in real time. I don’t think I’ve ever really been able to see anyone on YouTube document their glow up as well as Hailey has.

She does look great, is it Ozempic? I would imagine she’d take it and lie about it. She’s been trying to lose weight and exercising for a while now but we’ve seen the big changes lately.

Dark Lord

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,633 105 47
Alleybux
She does look great, is it Ozempic? I would imagine she’d take it and lie about it. She’s been trying to lose weight and exercising for a while now but we’ve seen the big changes lately.
Not sure. I know some people in this thread are saying she’s not eating a lot. It could be extreme calorie deficit coupled with exercise? In this video she said that the weight loss is starting to slow down. Does that usually happen with ozempic? Whatever it is it looks good.

TeamKirah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,749 775 747
Alleybux
Not sure. I know some people in this thread are saying she’s not eating a lot. It could be extreme calorie deficit coupled with exercise? In this video she said that the weight loss is starting to slow down. Does that usually happen with ozempic? Whatever it is it looks good.
It’s starvation and her metabolism has slowed as a result. Y’all can keep thumbs downing, I’ll keep coming back ;-)

Dark Lord

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,633 105 47
Alleybux
It’s starvation and her metabolism has slowed as a result. Y’all can keep thumbs downing, I’ll keep coming back ;-)

This ^ hummus a piece of cheese and fruit isn’t dinner

I’m about to starve myself if I can look like that. My back is starting to get big again and summers around the corner. I swear I looked my best when I was broke and didn’t have Uber eats money.