Official Prayer & Encouragement Thread

Reactions
8,056 491 375
Alleybux
Just came in to encourage by saying that God will answer your prayer immediately as long as it is according to his will not only in a destiny kind of way but if it is according to his word.

I experienced this when someone became so negative...after I prayed about it their whole attitude changed. People are under pressure and are lashing out right now but it is important not to take it personally and just pray.

Reactions
Alleybux
Ladies, I just wanted to ask that you all keep myself and my sister in prayer this week. She re-takes her MCAT on 08/7/2020 and has been dealing with self-doubt. We fasted before our July exam, and I received the score we prayed for. It's been a real struggle for her. If you could all please pray for her, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

goober
Reactions
94,113 4,382 7,531
Alleybux
I'm asking everybody to pray for my father. He was diagnosed with stage 2 prostate cancer. Yes, it's curable but he's a stubborn man who is fearful and too slow in making decisions and we want him to get this cancer taken out and treated in time! Even if it is slow growing, better early than later! It's is stressful for all of us and pray for my mom because sometimes she is his whipping boy!

Reactions
108,109 2,231 95
Alleybux
I'm asking everybody to pray for my father. He was diagnosed with stage 2 prostate cancer. Yes, it's curable but he's a stubborn man who is fearful and too slow in making decisions and we want him to get this cancer taken out and treated in time! Even if it is slow growing, better early than later! It's is stressful for all of us and pray for my mom because sometimes she is his whipping boy!

"All is well in his body"... Stay prayerful and activate your faith.

Reactions
36,989 859 685
Alleybux

Lifting him up :heart:

Queen of the Smell Goods
Reactions
29,716 627 54
Alleybux
Please pray for me. I'm having moments of doubt about my future. I have a way better job now that I thank God for because I never thought it would happen but it did. I feel lost after my past relationship that I won't ever get married and have children. I feel that I will get married later in life and never have kids and settle for being a step mom or I will have to prepare myself at becoming a single mom to have at least one child before I get too old. I have been actually praying that God takes that want/need from me to get married and have a child and to be ok with being being single and just tending to the older ones in my family. Currently I still want to be a great wife and mother but I feel it will be after I'm unable to have kids and have to settle and be complacent with being a step parent or it will never come at all.

I had thoughts of settling with a ex of mine, two of them actually but I know I wouldn't be happy with either of them (one is in a gang and the other is contempt with not doing better in life).

It kinda feels good to get this off of my chest.

Update on me.

I'm still single with no kids (and in ny mid 30's) but the idea of settling for my ex's to have a fanily are dead completely. I have been able to pay off my student loan and a bill on my car. I have my good days and bad days but I'm still here.

Just pray that I will meet my future husband and we will have Out first child together or that God will give me peace about never marrying and not have bio children. Thank you in advance.

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Darkside to Buffalo Wings.
I cant wit yall What you think ppl eat at five guys
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
He fired Rory. He said the door is open for Mal...... Miss Joe bottoms is fighting hard with his bipolar, narcissism and sociopathic...
Black Men Held in the Dominican Republic
The Parsley massacre was carried out by an American imposed dictator, Rafael Trujillo. He killed even more Dominicans and imprisoned and tortured...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
` :emoji_clap::emoji_clap: And about the Mothers Day thing, that font has argued up and down this thread for her/his right to call women...
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
I stayed up till past midnight. And everything was running smoothly on pancake swap. But during the day?! ya, don't even bother. Yea, if you do...
Ariana Fletcher aka @therealkylesister & Associates Discussion Thread
You fr? They call kids ugly on this site but somebody saying Ari kewchee stank is the "most low vibrational, crass, repulsive response" you've...
Racist Customer Dies After Being Punched By Worker Who Was Called The N-word
i hope the young guy doesn't get punished for this but we all know what time it is. he was abused while he was working just tryna pay some bills...
Top Bottom