Quantcast

Official Prayer & Encouragement Thread

dnADeCodER

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,511 1,127 1,671
Alleybux
Has anyone here thought maybe we can start a prayer and support phone conference for believers where we all dial in and just pray for each other, encourage each other etc. it would be anonymous
EXCELLENT! Count me in! I've been wanting to do this too! ...will you set it up?:love

PoeticGoddess

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
69,610 2,256 1,739
Alleybux
I’ve dealt with xesual harassment on my job yesterday. Though I made sure I put up a fight and he was fired, I still feel shook and hope that I’m safe when entering and exiting building.

dnADeCodER

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,511 1,127 1,671
Alleybux
I have an illness and am requesting prayer for healing and full recovery.
"Do you BELIEVE that I can HEAL you?" Jesus asked the Blind man. The blind man said, 'yes, LORD!" Then Jesus said, "THEN it's DONE for you According to your FAITH [in Me]". And IMMEDIATELY the blind man could SEE!​

Jesus (God) can DO anything for you...b/c ALL POWER belongs to THE LORD & GOD keeps His Promises to us. But the question to you is 'Do you TRUST IN Jesus to HEAL you?' God does NOT and will NEVER override our willingness to Believe or not to Believe on His Son's Sacrifice to set us free from sicknesses, Sin, etc. FAITH or TRUST IN JESUS is predicated on our willingness to PARTICIPATE or TRUST GOD to activate and reveal His Amazing Power in our lives. He FIRST demonstrated this by sending His Son to be the GOOD SHEPHERD to give His LIFE in order for us to RECEIVE the FORGIVENESS of your Sin through His sacrificing His HOLY & INNOCENT shed Blood on the Cross, His Burial & His Resurrection from the Dead. When we ACKNOWLEDGED to God our Sin thru Jesus' sacrifice, then we pass from Eternal DEATH to ETERNAL LIFE into Christ's Righteousness IN ORDER to made RIGHT WITH GOD and can now RECEIVE Blessings of His Peace, Love, Goodness, Healings, Joy, etc.

TRUSTING IN JESUS releases GOD'S POWER to be activated in our lives ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. God made A COVENANT with Jesus on our BEHALF. God ONLY operates thru HIS COVENANT. He made an EVERLASTING COVENANT WITH ABRAHAM & his descendants. And Jesus Christ has made it possible for us (Gentiles) to become recipients of this SAME Covenant, BUT even with Better Promises thru receiving the HOLY SPIRIT. If you don't KNOW this, then you're living outside of God's Best Life.

Another time, there was a woman who had been under the doctors care for 12 years b/c of a blood illness, and she hadn't gotten well, and in fact, had ran out of money to pay the doctors. But when she HEARD about Jesus HEALING people, she said to herself, "if I can just touch the hewn of His clothes, I will be HEALED.' And she GOT CLOSE ENOUGH TO JESUS to touch His clothes in a throng of people, AND SHE WAS HEALED & she FELT it in her body. Jesus stopped walking when He felt HEALING VIRTUE (ANOINTING) leave His Body and He looked around to see who had TOUCHED HIM. Of course His disciples thought that it was impossible for someone not to touch Him because there were so many people trying to GET TO THE MASTER. Jesus said, 'who TOUCHED ME?"

This woman TOUCHED JESUS WITH HER FAITH, and that's why HE TOLD her, "Daughter, your FAITH [...IN ME...] have MADE YOU WELL."

It's not magic! It's not 'mind over matter.' It's putting your FAITH IN GOD'S WORD ... putting our FAITH IN JESUS' WORDS ... putting your CONFIDENCE in GOD'S LOVE for you

Jesus says, 'HAVE FAITH IN GOD." Don't let your heart be troubled. You believe in God. Believe also in Me."

Father God, we love You! We adore You! We thank You for sending Your ONLY SON, the WORD of God, to be our Savior and our LORD, our HEALER, our Peace, our Joy, our Strength, our Deliver, and we're so grateful to You that 'Jesus Christ is the SAME, yesterday, TODAY and forever!"

IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, BY FAITH IN GOD'S WORD, we agree with Naimaislove, and anyone else who needs to TOUCH YOU & RECEIVE Your HEALING & SAVING GRACE into their hearts, their bodies, their circumstances, their finances, their strength, etc. May they know IN THEIR HEARTS that God is a Loving Father and that You LOVE them unconditionally. Your Grace is sufficient to give them STRENGTH & PEACE to TRUST IN JESUS b/c You know EACH situation, Father & You CARE about them.

If it's SALVATION, we thank You that they believe in their hearts that God raised Jesus from the Dead and they are SAVED & they thank God for this with their lips. If its HEALING, then they are HEALED b/c by JESUS' STRIPES & SUFFERING, we WERE/ARE HEALED. If it's Protection, the Angel of the LORD watches over them b/c God has commissioned them to do it. Whatever their NEED, we thank You for 'Supplying whatever we NEED according to Your RICHES IN GLORY IN CHRIST JESUS!"

IN JESUS' NAME, we give GOD All The Glory:party::sun::love and The Praise :heart::party::sun:that the Curse of Sin and Death is DESTROYED in their lives by The LAW OF THE SPIRIT OF LIFE IN CHRIST JESUS. And we thank You, Father, that TODAY is the NEW BEGINNING for their personal, close, dependent, intimate RELATIONSHIP with the God Eternal, Who is the One True & Living God ... we LOVE You, Father and we Thank You for EVERYTHING:love:love:love

www.byfaithdesign.com

Last edited:

Naimaislove

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
9,621 207 122
Alleybux
Update
I thank all who have prayed for me, and especially ‘tell da truth’;please continue to pray for me. The doctors says there has been some improvement, for which I am thankful, but I am not out of the woods yet. I am challenged with this issue as well as a mess up with my medical benefits. I have given it to God, the most high, and with continued prayer, expect to come out exhausted, but healed and stronger.

Update: Condition is not improving, yet. I continue to pray, and ask you all pray for me for my complete healing.

Last edited:

Custard Tart

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
24,488 2,384 2,970
Alleybux
How are you doing? I been pray for you.

Update
I thank all who have prayed for me, and especially ‘tell da truth’;please continue to pray for me. The doctors says there has been some improvement, for which I am thankful, but I am not out of the woods yet. I am challenged with this issue as well as a mess up with my medical benefits. I have given it to God, the most high, and with continued prayer, expect to come out exhausted, but healed and stronger.

Update: Condition is not improving, yet. I continue to pray, and ask you all pray for me for my complete healing.

BlickBlick

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
63,093 932 436
Alleybux
Im in need of serious prayer. It just feels like there is a dark cloud over me and im smothered with negative energy. My life revolves around work and its toxic environment. Theres all this attention on me because some dont like me. I just want it all to stop.

lilangel420

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,999 908 138
Alleybux
I'm in the same boat as you two. Mentally, I'm exhausted over my current circumstances and not knowing what the future holds. I'm mad at myself because I got myself in this bad space. I'm just not smart enough to know any better. In the past, God has saved me from getting in deeper trouble. But now it seems like he's punishing me for being my dumb ole self. I often wonder why he allows me to be on this earth, as I'm nothing but a waste of space.

However, there is a small voice in the back of my mind telling me that God is with me, and all I have to do is hold on and pray.

So from now on, every time a thought about ending it all appears, I need to ask God to give me the strength, the wisdom, and the gratitude to make it to another day.

Hang in there the best you can y'all and pray with all your might. Something good will happen one way or another.

I want to give an update (a year later-- oops!) on how I'm doing today.

It turns out that I had nothing to worry about. Having fears of being completely broke, and homeless were pointless. Also, I was beating myself over nothing.

God wasn't punishing me, he was trying to show me that I need to trust him and myself. God has my back as long as I do what I need to do. That's the kicker, doing what I need to do. How can God help me, if I'm being lazy, negative and feeling sorry for myself? Once I changed my outlook of the future and working on improving things, life became better. I learned that God isn't just gonna make my life better just because I want him to. If I want things to be better, I need to put in the work, have faith, and then God will take over the rest.

MOGUL93

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
318,710 43,851 2,151
Alleybux
I want to give an update (a year later-- oops!) on how I'm doing today.

It turns out that I had nothing to worry about. Having fears of being completely broke, and homeless were pointless. Also, I was beating myself over nothing.

God wasn't punishing me, he was trying to show me that I need to trust him and myself. God has my back as long as I do what I need to do. That's the kicker, doing what I need to do. How can God help me, if I'm being lazy, negative and feeling sorry for myself? Once I changed my outlook of the future and working on improving things, life became better. I learned that God isn't just gonna make my life better just because I want him to. If I want things to be better, I need to put in the work, have faith, and then God will take over the rest.
I needed to hear that his. There is so many things I want to do but it feels like I'm at the bottom of a tunnel with dirt piling on type of me and I'm trying to crawl back out.

BlickBlick

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
63,093 932 436
Alleybux
Somebody please pray for me! Ive been lied on at work and this person needs karma to come her way immediately. I cant take it anymore! When is God going to step in and strike?????

Custard Tart

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
24,488 2,384 2,970
Alleybux
Somebody please pray for me! Ive been lied on at work and this person needs karma to come her way immediately. I cant take it anymore! When is God going to step in and strike?????

Have you asked God for help without asking Him to smite your co-worker? Like, praying to Him to save you from your co-worker’s lies without asking Him to do something bad to her (karma)?

Almighty God, you know what your child @Audrey Rose is dealing with and going through at work. Please, come to her aid now, Lord, in Your way. Help her become strong and confident through Your love for her as You protect her from the lies against her.
Thank You, God the Father Son Holy Spirit.
Amen

Juicy Poppin

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,302 42 160
Alleybux
Thank you for this thread OP. Please pray for my finances and that financial abundance come into my life today. I am in real need.

MOGUL93

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
318,710 43,851 2,151
Alleybux
@tell da Truth can you pray for me?
2 days ago, I applied for the $2000 Amber business grant and in the next 7 to 10 days they will announce the winner of this grant. This desire has been itching in my heart for a while now but I kept pushing it to the back of my mind. I want to start financial solutions firm that will help small business owners in my community build and maintain financially healthy businesses. So many small businesses in my city have shut down due to poor cash flow and bookkeeping. I do administration at my current job so I'm experienced with bookkeeping and I will take my exam to become a ProAdvisor for Quickbooks next month. I want to see these small business owners succeed so they can provide job opportunities for folks here in the city and take care of their families. This grant would be such a big help.

dnADeCodER

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,511 1,127 1,671
Alleybux
@tell da Truth can you pray for me?
2 days ago, I applied for the $2000 Amber business grant and in the next 7 to 10 days they will announce the winner of this grant. This desire has been itching in my heart for a while now but I kept pushing it to the back of my mind. I want to start financial solutions firm that will help small business owners in my community build and maintain financially healthy businesses. So many small businesses in my city have shut down due to poor cash flow and bookkeeping. I do administration at my current job so I'm experienced with bookkeeping and I will take my exam to become a ProAdvisor for Quickbooks next month. I want to see these small business owners succeed so they can provide job opportunities for folks here in the city and take care of their families. This grant would be such a big help.

:heart:Mysterychick, I tried to answer you this morning, but somehow I got 'logged out' when I clicked on 'Preview' ... any who... let's see what happens this time! :b41lol

Yes, I'll AGREE WITH YOU IN PRAYER and FOR you ... and we can EXPECT ANSWERS FROM GOD just like Jesus PROMISED us in Matthew 18:19: "I'm telling you the TRUTH: If ANY two of you would PRAY & AGREE TOGETHER FOR SOMETHING, then My Father in Heaven will do it FOR YOU."

Our Faith is based on whatever God Promises to do for us in His WORD. Jesus gave us the 'Cheat Sheet.' We keep it SIMPLE by doing what LORD Jesus says to do:
  • "PRAY & ASK IN JESUS' NAME "Ask My Father in My Name for anything & He'll do it FOR YOU."
  • "PRAY & ASK & you RECEIVE (from our Heavenly Father - our ONLY SOURCE),"
  • "PRAY & KNOCK & the DOOR is OPENED (from Heavenly)"
  • "PRAY & SEEK & you FIND (the answer is sent from Heaven)"
  • "BELIEVE WHEN YOU PRAY & don't doubt! And @ that moment you PRAY & SAY to God (& keep on THANKING HIM), then it's already DONE DEAL for you."
soooo, let's pray ...

Precious Father, in the Mighty Name of Jesus, we ENTER Boldly into YOUR GATES (Your HOLY PRESENCE) and into Your THRONE ROOM with hearts full of Thanks,:heart: Gratitude & :heart:Praise for supplying ALL of our needs ACCORDING TO YOUR RICHES IN GLORY THRU Christ Jesus.

We thank You for MysteryChick's faith in God and what she has SAID and we thank you for the SAME for anyone else AGREEING with THIS PRAYER for things they need from God so that Your Holy Spirit can lead and guide us into God's AMAZING Thoughts, Purposes & Plans that You will make happen in our lives. LORD, LORD, b/c You FOREKNEW, PREDESTINED, GIFTED, SHAPED & DESIGNED us ALL to be used to serve God in the earth as God's Masterpieces, You don't make us 'copies.' You hand-picked & predestined us to be 'ORIGINAL MASTERPIECES' with ORIGINAL & specific purposes, visions, plans, dreams, burdens in order TO REVEAL your LOVE & GRACE to TOUCH hurting & lost precious souls so they can KNOW YOU for themselves and be saved.

We thank You for giving her and each of us the DESIRES OF OUR HEART, which is MORE than what she/we think toASK You to do. "The Silver and Gold beings to You... and the Earth, everything in it, including the people. We know that God is in Charge, but You need us to give you CONTROL over our lives and our destiny. We TRUST in God and not in our own schemes, etc. Therefore, thank You for giving us Your Wisdom, Grace, Special Favor, Provisions, $$$'s, Technology, Health, Wealth, Real Estate, Business Ventures, Productions, etc. to get the job done on the Earth as You Planned 'for such a time as this' as You planned in Eternity.

In Jesus' Mighty Name, we give God Alone All of the Praise, Honor, Glory, Thanks, Blessings, etc. Now and Forever More. Amen:heart:
:b41

MOGUL93

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
318,710 43,851 2,151
Alleybux
:heart:Mysterychick, I tried to answer you this morning, but somehow I got 'logged out' when I clicked on 'Preview' ... any who... let's see what happens this time! :b41lol

Yes, I'll AGREE WITH YOU IN PRAYER and FOR you ... and we can EXPECT ANSWERS FROM GOD just like Jesus PROMISED us in Matthew 18:19: "I'm telling you the TRUTH: If ANY two of you would PRAY & AGREE TOGETHER FOR SOMETHING, then My Father in Heaven will do it FOR YOU."

Our Faith is based on whatever God Promises to do for us in His WORD. Jesus gave us the 'Cheat Sheet.' We keep it SIMPLE by doing what LORD Jesus says to do:
  • "PRAY & ASK IN JESUS' NAME "Ask My Father in My Name for anything & He'll do it FOR YOU."
  • "PRAY & ASK & you RECEIVE (from our Heavenly Father - our ONLY SOURCE),"
  • "PRAY & KNOCK & the DOOR is OPENED (from Heavenly)"
  • "PRAY & SEEK & you FIND (the answer is sent from Heaven)"
  • "BELIEVE WHEN YOU PRAY & don't doubt! And @ that moment you PRAY & SAY to God (& keep on THANKING HIM), then it's already DONE DEAL for you."
soooo, let's pray ...

Precious Father, in the Mighty Name of Jesus, we ENTER Boldly into YOUR GATES (Your HOLY PRESENCE) and into Your THRONE ROOM with hearts full of Thanks,:heart: Gratitude & :heart:Praise for supplying ALL of our needs ACCORDING TO YOUR RICHES IN GLORY THRU Christ Jesus.

We thank You for MysteryChick's faith in God and what she has SAID and we thank you for the SAME for anyone else AGREEING with THIS PRAYER for things they need from God so that Your Holy Spirit can lead and guide us into God's AMAZING Thoughts, Purposes & Plans that You will make happen in our lives. LORD, LORD, b/c You FOREKNEW, PREDESTINED, GIFTED, SHAPED & DESIGNED us ALL to be used to serve God in the earth as God's Masterpieces, You don't make us 'copies.' You hand-picked & predestined us to be 'ORIGINAL MASTERPIECES' with ORIGINAL & specific purposes, visions, plans, dreams, burdens in order TO REVEAL your LOVE & GRACE to TOUCH hurting & lost precious souls so they can KNOW YOU for themselves and be saved.

We thank You for giving her and each of us the DESIRES OF OUR HEART, which is MORE than what she/we think toASK You to do. "The Silver and Gold beings to You... and the Earth, everything in it, including the people. We know that God is in Charge, but You need us to give you CONTROL over our lives and our destiny. We TRUST in God and not in our own schemes, etc. Therefore, thank You for giving us Your Wisdom, Grace, Special Favor, Provisions, $$$'s, Technology, Health, Wealth, Real Estate, Business Ventures, Productions, etc. to get the job done on the Earth as You Planned 'for such a time as this' as You planned in Eternity.

In Jesus' Mighty Name, we give God Alone All of the Praise, Honor, Glory, Thanks, Blessings, etc. Now and Forever More. Amen:heart:
:b41
Thank you so much!

STLBarbie314

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,189 2,663 1,177
Alleybux
I'm praying for me to meet the man that God has called for me to spend the rest of my life with.

I praying to hear from God whether he has even called for me to be married.

I'm praying for God to show me how to prepare myself so that I'm ready when he comes.

I'm praying for God to reveal to me my future spouse, the one he has called me to be with.

I'm also praying for a job when I get out of college.

I'm praying to overcome my anxiety and trust in the Lord.

I'm praying for God to answer my prayers or a prophecy. I just feel like God isn't hearing me.

I want to be married, have kids, and a successful life but I don't want to move without fellowshipping with God first.

STLBarbie314

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,189 2,663 1,177
Alleybux
I'm also praying to draw closer to God and develop a personal relationship with him. I want to be on fire for God how I once was.

TheeEmpress

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I'm asking for someone to stand in agreeance with my prayer.

I'm praying for God to increase my faith, territory, and peace. Bless me with patience, perseverance, endurance, and clarity in all situations. I lean not on my own understanding and I follow His guidance. Shield/ protect me from any form of attack by the enemy. I break generational curses and I have divine interventions. Strengthen both my strengths and my weaknesses. As God continues to give me grace, that I give others the same grace unbiasedly. That I am blessed beyond measure.

Ephesians 3:20-21
Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

Justa

Facsimile of God | Megan Thee Samaritan
Reaction score
Reactions
285,318 4,977 407
Alleybux
Please pray. I came across 2 Christians who displayed homophobia against a friend and it really bothered me. I hope God will unveil to them how horrible they've acted.

Christians are such hypocrites and it sucks.

Esty3

Grateful To Be Counted Worthy
Reaction score
Reactions
408 5
Alleybux
Please pray. I came across 2 Christians who displayed homophobia against a friend and it really bothered me. I hope God will unveil to them how horrible they've acted.

Christians are such hypocrites and it sucks.

What did they do?

patiense

“Every word of God is flawless" Proverbs 30:5
Reaction score
Reactions
26,340 3,455 3,394
Alleybux
Beautiful thread. I always include persecuted Christians in my prayers. I hate to be so selfish in my prayers.

AmaShamar

Marry Up or Pay Half
Reaction score
Reactions
90,781 3,047 2,003
Alleybux
all the people in their 20s are getting into relationships, engaged or married. It feels like I'm the only single one. :(

NoxAura

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
107,826 3,295 703
Alleybux
I just submitted an application for a job. I am requesting prayer that I will receive the job and all the support (financial and otherwise) I need for the job.

Thank you in advance. :)

patiense

“Every word of God is flawless" Proverbs 30:5
Reaction score
Reactions
26,340 3,455 3,394
Alleybux
I just submitted an application for a job. I am requesting prayer that I will receive the job and all the support (financial and otherwise) I need for the job.

Thank you in advance. :)
I prayed earlier but I can pray again before I sleep. God willing, you'll get the job. :heart: but can you tell me your first name

Payton

The Feds...maybe.
Reaction score
Reactions
1,097,322 118,709 146
Alleybux
I've got an interview this week and I would really appreciate it if y'all can throw up some prayers for me.

Thanks in advance.

lilangel420

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,999 908 138
Alleybux
I have some encouragement.

Keep your faith in him and he will provide for you. Things financially, may not look the best right now, but do not give up asking God to provide your needs. God will show up when the time is right.

chidibaker

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,819 512 384
Alleybux
Just came in to encourage by saying that God will answer your prayer immediately as long as it is according to his will not only in a destiny kind of way but if it is according to his word.

I experienced this when someone became so negative...after I prayed about it their whole attitude changed. People are under pressure and are lashing out right now but it is important not to take it personally and just pray.

Justa

Facsimile of God | Megan Thee Samaritan
Reaction score
Reactions
285,318 4,977 407
Alleybux
Is it unusual to pray against racism and sexism in the workplace and our daily lives?

ardoise.

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Ladies, I just wanted to ask that you all keep myself and my sister in prayer this week. She re-takes her MCAT on 08/7/2020 and has been dealing with self-doubt. We fasted before our July exam, and I received the score we prayed for. It's been a real struggle for her. If you could all please pray for her, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

TetrisJam

Square Peg In a Round Hole :(
Reaction score
Reactions
191,604 11,958 10,514
Alleybux
I'm asking everybody to pray for my father. He was diagnosed with stage 2 prostate cancer. Yes, it's curable but he's a stubborn man who is fearful and too slow in making decisions and we want him to get this cancer taken out and treated in time! Even if it is slow growing, better early than later! It's is stressful for all of us and pray for my mom because sometimes she is his whipping boy!

Healthy4Life

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
166,278 8,283 152
Alleybux
I'm asking everybody to pray for my father. He was diagnosed with stage 2 prostate cancer. Yes, it's curable but he's a stubborn man who is fearful and too slow in making decisions and we want him to get this cancer taken out and treated in time! Even if it is slow growing, better early than later! It's is stressful for all of us and pray for my mom because sometimes she is his whipping boy!

"All is well in his body"... Stay prayerful and activate your faith.

PoeticGoddess

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
69,610 2,256 1,739
Alleybux

Lifting him up :heart: