Quantcast

OG Drops Yet Another Audio

NickCarraway

The H.N.I.C.
Reaction score
Reactions
196,239 3,718 1,416
Alleybux
Stop releasing audio and just leave the show. You don't like them and they don't like you.

She can't just leave the show. She was contractually obligated to film. However, now that she is leaking audio, they'll view her as a liability and not bring her back.

I (for one) am proud of her leaking audio. It blows up the entire fourth wall and shows how the cast and crew manipulate sh!t to fit the narrative they want.

FunSizeB

A mind opened to everything & attached to nothing
Reaction score
Reactions
76,436 3,086 258
Alleybux
Hopefully all these leaking will get her out of that bogus contract. I like OG. Some of these ladies are screwup in the head.

CoCoD

A woman in process...
Reaction score
Reactions
356,824 8,899 2,082
Alleybux
Va'Shaundya's karma has already shown up: Those child support checks are dwindling, right along with VH1's ratings! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,271 7,673 6,914
Alleybux
So Shaunie and Evelyn called her those names. Who else did it? I hope this show is cancelled. I never doubted OG about this stuff, but it's always good to have proof.

NickCarraway

The H.N.I.C.
Reaction score
Reactions
196,239 3,718 1,416
Alleybux
So Shaunie and Evelyn called her those names. Who else did it? I hope this show is cancelled. I never doubted OG about this stuff, but it's always good to have proof.

And Jen confirmed OG was called slurs. Again, I am glad she was recording sh!t.

MaroonSour

Closed Into The Shell
Reaction score
Reactions
21,800 2,200 949
Alleybux
This is how you know when someone is ready to walk away and doesn't wanna be apart of something anymore because they start spilling a bunch of tea and airing out a lot of secrets. You can tell that OG doesn't really wanna be apart of this show anymore hence why she's doing this and everything she can to get out of the bs contract by exposing people. I'm here for it and I don't blame her at all. Imagine being surrounded by bitter old women in their late 30s 40s and 50s that are still carrying on like they're still in high school. I hope she continues to expose them for the hypocrites that they are and I hope they get everything that's coming to them and hopefully we'll get to see this play out in the next season.

Rmodelboy

Mr Congeniality
Reaction score
Reactions
506,757 43,820 1,681
Alleybux
Jackie's meltdown was a mess. Shaunie wouldn't even answer her calls. She was really trying to get OG to say she was wrong instead of supporting her as a friend.

Rmodelboy

Mr Congeniality
Reaction score
Reactions
506,757 43,820 1,681
Alleybux
Jen confirmed Feby but didn't say any other names but we already know it was Evelyn's ass too

Iserved

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,298 3,953 3,912
Alleybux
Wait to break the contract ? I thought this was her last contractual season ?

Avalanche21

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,269 654 632
Alleybux
Jackie is so pathetic.OG isn't willing to cower like she and Jen are.I am glad that the season ended so quickly. This has been a ish show.

SharkeishaB

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,835 941 456
Alleybux
Wait to break the contract ? I thought this was her last contractual season ?
I doubt it. Typically if it's anything like Bravo I believe they're signed on for like 5 years. I know Jen has been trying to leave for YEARS because Bravo was going to put her on a show, I think RHOA, but vh1 forces her to go back due to her contract. They have the rights to fire you every season, but you're still required to go back if they ask. That's why it hasn't made sense when Jen keeps getting attacked so bad yet still returns. She has no choice.

OG is smart with these receipts because it's the only way she can prove what she's saying. Also, this is probably the only thing that can get her out of her contract.

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,271 7,673 6,914
Alleybux
Jen confirmed Feby but didn't say any other names but we already know it was Evelyn's ass too
And I can't stand that big mouth dirt bag Feby. I was hoping OG got a chance to put a fist in her mouth, or at least flip her like she did Evelyn.

Napturallcurls

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,114 767 417
Alleybux
Okay so the cliffs are basically

-Jen tries to spin a narrative that OG has been snappy and aggressive and “fighting with everyone in the house” tries to blame her for dumb and dumber getting in her face but eventually admits that the twins started with her first. Jen and OG go back and forth. OG clears her multiple times and basically calls her a bootlicker and a masochist. Jackie and Jen attempt to ask OG why she’s even here and try to make her think it’s her idea to leave when Jackie is all but saying you have to leave or they are gona shut production down. OG asks why Jackie returned after her beef with Evelyn and why Jen was in Costa Rica and Amsterdam getting drinks and tables thrown at her. Silence. OG talks about all the times she’s been there for fake ass Jen and how she knew to record her because she flips like a pancake. Jackie starts crying and saying the other girls need this (I’m guessing a check for the season) and she doesn’t.

eventually they call Kristin and Kristin said shaunie said she’s done unless OG will “admit” it may have been something other than colorism and also that she had to take accountability for what she did to them whatever that is, and there was also a requirement that she say “three specific words” Kristin wouldn’t say out loud what the words are and she texted them to Jackie. OG said she would not be put under duress or be bullied into retracting her statements or speak to someone with requirements that demean her such as shaunie demanding that OG go to their house and beg for forgiveness

-both Jackie and Jen acknowledge that she was called out of her name racially multiple times by fly by night.

-OG says Jennifer jumped at the chance initially to help OG with her case even tho og didn’t need or ask her to. Jennifer doesn’t deny this.

NickCarraway

The H.N.I.C.
Reaction score
Reactions
196,239 3,718 1,416
Alleybux
I doubt it. Typically if it's anything like Bravo I believe they're signed on for like 5 years. I know Jen has been trying to leave for YEARS because Bravo was going to put her on a show, I think RHOA, but vh1 forces her to go back due to her contract. They have the rights to fire you every season, but you're still required to go back if they ask. That's why it hasn't made sense when Jen keeps getting attacked so bad yet still returns. She has no choice.

OG is smart with these receipts because it's the only way she can prove what she's saying. Also, this is probably the only thing that can get her out of her contract.

I doubt think Bravo is like that anymore. In their early days, they'd make the women sign on for multiple seasons with the right to not pick up their "option" the following season; however, I think with all these shows being saturated and Bravo shows being the "creme de la creme," I think it is season to season for all these women.

It is obvious VH1 is still antiquated where they make their stars sign their lives away for years (i.e. Royce, Tami, Moniece, Joseline, etc.) until they release them.

EzDoezIt

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,854 767 429
Alleybux
It’s too bad the recordings aren’t getting more attention because they are very enlightening. OG is way too smart for these women.

I was watching some old episodes from when Jen and Evelyn fell out and they bullied her so bad. She’s crazy for coming back and even being cordial with “the circle”. This show always been trash. They humiliate you for entertainment. The women who keep signing on have to be strapped for cash or something. Jackie is pathetic talking about this is my career. Was production paying her to convince OG to take back the colorism accusation because she was doing way too much!

ETA: Just finished listening to the last one where Jen is flip flopping and I now she the problem with her. She's either slow or drunk. Her responses made no sense and she really does seem like a disloyal liar. Wow.

Last edited:

THOTTiana

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
407,208 14,850 2,466
Alleybux
She can't just leave the show. She was contractually obligated to film. However, now that she is leaking audio, they'll view her as a liability and not bring her back.

I (for one) am proud of her leaking audio. It blows up the entire fourth wall and shows how the cast and crew manipulate sh!t to fit the narrative they want.
Isn't this breach of contract though? I hope she doesn't end up getting sued for money she doesn't have. is just shut up and ride out my contract. give them nothing.

NickCarraway

The H.N.I.C.
Reaction score
Reactions
196,239 3,718 1,416
Alleybux
Isn't this breach of contract though? I hope she doesn't end up getting sued for money she doesn't have. is just shut up and ride out my contract. give them nothing.

OG would've been damned either way.

Had she not provided content, Evelyn was gonna drive the narrative.

I doubt VH1 will wanna sue over Basketball Wives. It'll optically look bad seeing as Shaunie is EP, and it'll further prove OG's countersuit against Ev.

I don't see VH1 getting legal involved over Basketball Wives. The show is waning--on it's last legs. If anything, they are probably celebrating the release of the audio in hopes it'll finally kill the show. Sometimes, I be think someone on production is helping OG by providing her with unedited audio to do such.

jackpanther

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
27,589 1,079 1,488
Alleybux
OG would've been damned either way.

Had she not provided content, Evelyn was gonna drive the narrative.

I doubt VH1 will wanna sue over Basketball Wives. It'll optically look bad seeing as Shaunie is EP, and it'll further prove OG's countersuit against Ev.

I don't see VH1 getting legal involved over Basketball Wives. The show is waning--on it's last legs. If anything, they are probably celebrating the release of the audio in hopes it'll finally kill the show. Sometimes, I be think someone on production is helping OG by providing her with unedited audio to do such.

No way production was involved in any way with these leaks. This would set off a bad precedent for reality shows and take the power away from the powers that be behind the scenes.

In any case, I bet both Shaunie and Ev are relieved that they avoided any communications with OG now lol.

NickCarraway

The H.N.I.C.
Reaction score
Reactions
196,239 3,718 1,416
Alleybux
No way production was involved in any way with these leaks. This would set off a bad precedent for reality shows and take the power away from the powers that be behind the scenes.

Not when the network is trying to conjure up more reason kill off a show and versus cancelling it outright.

GrandMarquis

Grand LeMarquis Noir
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
162,935 14,546 9,637
Alleybux
As big as this site is on colorism and women solidarity. The fact this post ain't even a page is sad and pathetic.

LSA as a collective should be petitioning for that show to be cancelled. Rallying behind OG.

I listen to all the recordings and was appalled. Where are the Nigerians, the dark skinned women and the colorism gang now.

And another thing is to look at the IG of the other women on the show. And all the bootlicking done on those pages especially Ev and Shani.

ThatLeogirl

NY State of Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
282,704 8,882 2,263
Alleybux
To think some of these women are almost 60 and acting like high schoolers. They’re not even at the top of the basketball wives echelon to act like they’re the sh!t.

EzDoezIt

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,854 767 429
Alleybux
As big as this site is on colorism and women solidarity. The fact this post ain't even a page is sad and pathetic.

LSA as a collective should be petitioning for that show to be cancelled. Rallying behind OG.

I listen to all the recordings and was appalled. Where are the Nigerians, the dark skinned women and the colorism gang now.

And another thing is to look at the IG of the other women on the show. And all the bootlicking done on those pages especially Ev and Shani.

It was a big deal when it first happened last season and during the reunion. A lot on LSA said they would boycott and given these empty threads and the tragic ratings it seems a lot did.

Blubyrd

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
369,266 14,171 2,386
Alleybux
Why hasnt VH1 put a gag order on her yet? I find it hard to believe that their contracts wouldnt account for someone recording audio and leaking it the way she has.

This is America; you cant be forced to work where you dont want to. EVERY contract is meant to be broken. VH1 can do 2 things, sue her or blacklist her. They can try to sue but she has nothing to give them. Blacklisting can only hurt if she's trying to do another realityshow, especially one on Viacom. With the way she is going out with these audios, it doesnt seem like she cares about that. A good lawyer could have gotten her out of this anyway especially with the claims of racism and a hostile work environment that have been documented

Last edited:

ambro23

#ADOS
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
5,461 921 1,502
Alleybux

Oh, very interesting how some people are using that OG situation to promote conflicts over here... So fighting colorism means bringing a diaspora war ???
"Where are the Nigerians"

GrandMarquis

Grand LeMarquis Noir
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
162,935 14,546 9,637
Alleybux
Oh, very interesting how some people are using that OG situation to promote conflicts over here... So fighting colorism means bringing a diaspora war ???
"Where are the Nigerians"
I meant to defend her. OG was attackedby a Latina.

And it doesn't take much to get them riled up over a random post.