Quantcast

OG has more receipts otw

UGotServed

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,781 2,414 1,811
Alleybux
You are really pushing this pro OG narrative on this site. I see you just joined, and your screen name starts with “V” like the person in OG texts messages. Lolol
Tell OG to put her big girl panties on and go home. So sick of her!

I ain't pushing no "Pro OG narrative", its called truth BUT I done told yall time and time again, yall can have yall own opinion but just know it doesn't equivalate to FACTS. Y'all think she ugly? cool. Most blacks that don't carry European centric features (like we carry) will look ugly to yall because we done came so far from Shaka Zulu and beyond era, that yall have to diss her cause of her looks because she still carry her features from the motherland. You can talk about her looks all day long for all I care BUT don't disregard the fact there IS a racial/colorist undertone in this show. Evelyn and the rest of the crew, NEVER have used 'monkey' or 'gorilla' or described someone as 'dirty' until OG came though. The crew is literally attacking her looks and describe her with such words that white people use towards US in a negative racial manner and yall praising that smh. Look at the bigger picture. We talking about racism/colorism and yall talking "WeLL sHe'S jUsT uGlY".

When yall say stuff like that, yall look real ignorant because yall missing the big picture.

EDIT: I bring yall another example, remember how there were rumors about Malaysia kids being "dirty". How tf would those ladies know if they never been around her kids? But because she's a fairly dark skin woman, they think her kids are "dirty". Disgusting and I don't believe Jackie started that rumor but she does have a big mouth and was spreading that BS.

MiramarFL

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
35,137 1,999 2,242
Alleybux
I ain't pushing no "Pro OG narrative", its called truth BUT I done told yall time and time again, yall can have yall own opinion but just know it doesn't equivalate to FACTS. Y'all think she ugly? cool. Most blacks that don't carry European centric features (like we carry) will look ugly to yall because we done came so far from Shaka Zulu and beyond era, that yall have to diss her cause of her looks because she still carry her features from the motherland. You can talk about her looks all day long for all I care BUT don't disregard the fact there IS a racial/colorist undertone in this show. Evelyn and the rest of the crew, NEVER have used 'monkey' or 'gorilla' or described someone as 'dirty' until OG came though. The crew is literally attacking her looks and describe her with such words that white people use towards US in a negative racial manner and yall praising that smh. Look at the bigger picture. We talking about racism/colorism and yall talking "WeLL sHe'S jUsT uGlY".

When yall say stuff like that, yall look real ignorant because yall missing the big picture.

EDIT: I bring yall another example, remember how there were rumors about Malaysia kids being "dirty". How tf would those ladies know if they never been around her kids? But because she's a fairly dark skin woman, they think her kids are "dirty". Disgusting and I don't believe Jackie started that rumor but she does have a big mouth and was spreading that BS.

Poor example. They said Drayas kid was dirty too. OG being ugly is not a huge deal. So many ugly people in this world. I’m done with it.
This colorist thingy and her combative personality has dug her into a whole she can’t get out of. With any luck, she won’t return next season, and people will have to go on her page to see her. I think she has an agenda to take over the show, again, don’t care. Meh. What law school does she attend? Still waiting for that info...

MiramarFL

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
35,137 1,999 2,242
Alleybux

You haven’t denied being the same V from UG’s text messages lol