OG is very unlikeable

MiramarFL

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
35,137 1,999 2,242
Alleybux
Stopped watching after last season, the gaslighting I've seen in short clips is enough to not watch. Evelyn is pure trash and most definitely was and is racist as hell, the moment she got called out the tears and the redemption tour started. Foh bish
Evelyn is not part of the dominant race, so she doesn’t have the ability to be racist, but she is ignorant and is probably prejudiced against ugly women

LuvKaya

gotta have kaya now
Reaction score
Reactions
134,575 6,465 2,932
Alleybux
I liked Evelyn interview today on Wendy. I couldn’t watch the whole thing cause I had a meeting.

Did she talk about OG?

Carielle

Carielle_Carriere 9th Ward's Gem
Reaction score
Reactions
89,990 10,064 3,151
Alleybux
You mean the same OG that literally cooked for the girls? You can go to her IG right now and hear the un-edited conversation she is having with the sisters. She's talking about them having Nigerian food, having nice convo, etc.

What you are seeing is a heavily edited show. They will show what they want to show. If OG was angry and aggressive all day long every single day.....and never pleasant she wouldn’t have made friends in Tami, Cece, Jackie, and at the time Jennifer. She had to be friendly and fun with them at least. She is STILL friends with three of those women last time I checked.

at this point people have made their minds up about OG and the producers have convinced people that don’t like OG that she is this eternally bitter person. Reality tv sucks.
Cece used Og as a personal body guard. There were countless of times where Og stuck up for Cece and that generosity wasn't reciprocated for Og on the show. Cece never stuck up for Og and ghosted her when all the girls was ganging up on Og at the reunion.

Tami is a fake friend and so is Jackie.

Tami is featurist (who in one confesional of a episode accuse Og of being jealous of Kristen because she has "good hair")

Jackie is colorist( who is known for treatimg her dark skin like trash).

In my opinion all these so called friends are using Og for clout.

Top Cat

Duchess
Reaction score
Reactions
8,604 459 491
Alleybux
Evelyn is not part of the dominant race, so she doesn’t have the ability to be racist, but she is ignorant and is probably prejudiced against ugly women
She is going after her money with that pathetic lawsuit. That is having enough power to potentially ruin her financially. She may not be part of the dominant race but is in position of power in this situation.

LuvKaya

gotta have kaya now
Reaction score
Reactions
134,575 6,465 2,932
Alleybux
She is going after her money with that pathetic lawsuit. That is having enough power to potentially ruin her financially. She may not be part of the dominant race but is in position of power in this situation.

who going after who?

MiramarFL

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
35,137 1,999 2,242
Alleybux
Cece used Og as a personal body guard. There were countless of times where Og stuck up for Cece and that generosity wasn't reciprocated for Og on the show. Cece never stuck up for Og and ghosted her when all the girls was ganging up on Og at the reunion.

Tami is a fake friend and so is Jackie.

Tami is featurist (who in one confesional of a episode accuse Og of being jealous of Kristen because she has "good hair")

Jackie is colorist( who is known for treatimg her dark skin like trash).

In my opinion all these so called friends are using Og for clout.
That is what OV deserves. Who goes around guarding another grown ass woman? Would she have done the same for an ADOS woman? Probably not. She does the most. Same in her relationship, but only if she can be dominant...

Top Cat

Duchess
Reaction score
Reactions
8,604 459 491
Alleybux
who going after who?
Evelyn lozada is going after OG, there's a lawsuit she filed against OG saying she lost endorsements because OG has accused her of being a racist. In reality she only lost one sponsorship with some mommy play date app that backed out of the deal after that mess of last year came out and her posting monkey emojis in reference to OG. Stating that her behavior didn't align with their values.

CarterWT

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,320 3,088 3,466
Alleybux
OG is making herself look bad in my opinion. There isn't that much editing in the world.
Considering that they editing out two hours of convo from the ACTUAL conversations. Yes it is! The uneducated Evelyn thirst buckets kill me. Maybe as much as y’all are capping for her, she can get opportunities to go BUY a new house. Not that month to month rental that she had on the show.

CarterWT

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,320 3,088 3,466
Alleybux
Evelyn lozada is going after OG, there's a lawsuit she filed against OG saying she lost endorsements because OG has accused her of being a racist. In reality she only lost one sponsorship with some mommy play date app that backed out of the deal after that mess of last year came out and her posting monkey emojis in reference to OG. Stating that her behavior didn't align with their values.

Exactly the Evelyn thirstbuckets seems to forget that Evelyn filed a lawsuit first! All Evelyn has to do is drop the lawsuit that she’s losing already. That’s the reason why she sold her house at a loss because OG is about to get attorney fees!

Top Cat

Duchess
Reaction score
Reactions
8,604 459 491
Alleybux
Exactly the Evelyn thirstbuckets seems to forget that Evelyn filed a lawsuit first! All Evelyn has to do is drop the lawsuit that she’s losing already. That’s the reason why she sold her house at a loss because OG is about to get attorney fees!
I had no idea she was losing, that is good news!
Evelyn more then once showed us who she is. She is a morally bankrupt individual who has no shame or self reflection at all.
She was absolutely gobsmacked that her ex husband was thirsting over a woman she considers to be below her, and her facial expression alone was poetry in motion. The woman was so distraught she started slapping her pu$$y on national TV.
On top of that she cannot physically intimidate OG and knows there is no version of this where she will end up on top which pisses her off.
Seeing so many women cape for her is sad to say the least, sad that this is the hill some will choose to die on knowing Evelyn wouldn't spit on you if you where on fire.

Lipboots

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,644 53 40
Alleybux
I think she just wanted them to own up to their negative comments about her and issue her an apology

Cal Bear

City of San Diego
Reaction score
Reactions
84,302 2,923 1,712
Alleybux
People think that everyone is just picking on OG and calling her aggressive for no reason. At least with Evelyn and Tami there was always a build up to their aggressive moments. There are scenes with both of them just laughing and joking around and being silly on BBW. OG has been on BBW for 3 seasons now.....you will not find a single scene where she is just relaxing, laughing, and joking with these women.....maybe the time she was shopping with Malaysia and Jackie. Every single scene with her is her being negative, argumentative, condescending, or inserting herself in situations that don't have nothing to do with her. Even Shaunie said that the difference was that it was every single time they filmed with her, there was always something. Look at OG's first season....one of her first scenes was her at a lounge and her sitting next to the group and she was asking a question that was waaaaaaaaaaay too intrusive and one of the girl's made a little comment in her confessional. Her looks aside and colorism aside and all the women on this show being unlikeable aside......OG has POOR social skills. She may be book smart, but she lacks grace, charm, social and emotional intelligence, and picking up on social cues.

I wonder if it's a matter of production though.

For example, on the show, when OG is decorating her basketball purse, production makes it seem like she cuts off Jennifer to talk about herself.

Then, in the solo interview, Jennifer tries to make it seem like OG really did cut her off to talk about herself.

However, in the full recording that OG released, they actually had a really good conversation.

It's weird that Jennifer would say what she said in her solo interview, because it was a blatant lie. She was probably paid to say it.

MiramarFL

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
35,137 1,999 2,242
Alleybux
I liked Evelyn interview today on Wendy. I couldn’t watch the whole thing cause I had a meeting.

Did she talk about OG?
No she didn't mention UG in the segment that I saw. Evelyn and Wendy were mainly talking about their issues with each other.

Lipboots

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,644 53 40
Alleybux
and its as simple as that. Had they done that they could have very well moved on.
Maybe if they admit it then it’ll be used as evidence towards her case. Probably would get them fired from the show. Saddens me that Malaysia is African American and she’s calling her own a monkey. Well if she was referring to OG

NordieNARS

30’s the new 20, with more $$$
Reaction score
Reactions
105,158 3,543 1,534
Alleybux
They’re all unlikeable. Basketball Wives has always been a franchise I hate watch, because the whole cast is horrible

TwentyTwoH

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,609 3,331 2,929
Alleybux
Considering that they editing out two hours of convo from the ACTUAL conversations. Yes it is! The uneducated Evelyn thirst buckets kill me. Maybe as much as y’all are capping for her, she can get opportunities to go BUY a new house. Not that month to month rental that she had on the show.

I'm talking about her saying full clearly unedited sentences.

LonghornVicky

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
627,300 21,616 2,085
Alleybux

Did she talk about OG?
I’m surprised she is talking to Wendy because remember when Evelyn was pregnant with her son Wendy called the baby a cash register and Evelyn was pissed.

LuvKaya

gotta have kaya now
Reaction score
Reactions
134,575 6,465 2,932
Alleybux
I’m surprised she is talking to Wendy because remember when Evelyn was pregnant with her son Wendy called the baby a cash register and Evelyn was pissed.

They apologized to each other. Evelyn talked about that, the part of the interview I saw.

LolaStarr

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,863 1,169 620
Alleybux
I think she just wanted them to own up to their negative comments about her and issue her an apology

it really is that simple but instead they created a whole season to try to “save face” and discredit her in any way that they could. It’s a damn shame.

I hope they cancel that damn show. I only watch clips on IG and whatever OG posts on her IG.

lurkqwn357

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,819 106 11
Alleybux
They’re all unlikeable. Basketball Wives has always been a franchise I hate watch, because the whole cast is horrible
Agree! I hate that I still watch. As far as OG goes, I can’t remember who she made the intrusive comment to but I also think the “OGs” of the show expect the newbies to come in and kiss the ring. OG didn’t do that. Plus they were on her head from day 1. Talking about her African attire. Plus these women say a lot without actually saying it. A lot of the eye rolls and side eyes and slick sh!t they said in confessional. I wouldn’t want to ki ki with their asses either

THOTTiana

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
407,409 14,867 2,468
Alleybux
OG is just as nasty as the other ladies. As much a
s I can't stand Kirsten she never did anything to OG. OG allowed her self to become the personal body guard for Cece and inserted herself into their family business. She weaponized The scott's paternity secret, threatened the other women with physical violence.,attempted to intimidate folks and allowed herself to be degraded by Cece because of whatever reason...she's no different from the collective people just see her as a victim because she's ugly

Mrs.Smooth

Hateonit
Reaction score
Reactions
310,465 16,712 21,293
Alleybux
s I can't stand Kirsten she never did anything to OG. OG allowed her self to become the personal body guard for Cece and inserted herself into their family business. She weaponized The scott's paternity secret, threatened the other women with physical violence.,attempted to intimidate folks and allowed herself to be degraded by Cece because of whatever reason...she's no different from the collective people just see her as a victim because she's ugly

This!

Go-Go Girlie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,906 1,457 985
Alleybux
yes she has, but most of the girls have done the same thing or worse. Why is she singled out like emotional violence isn’t in line with the nature of the show?
She's not though. Evelyn has been called out of climbing over tables, her assistant attacking Jennifer, and throwing drinks. So has Malaysia and Jackie. And the Govans. And Tami when she bullied Kesha (or whatever that girls name was). I remember Tami's daughter crying about how people were coming at her because of her mama's antics. It's just that none of them blamed it on colorism.

OG, like Tami, came on the show looking a mess--bad weave, bad make-up, ugly clothes. None of that had anything to do with her being dark skinned or African. The ladies of the show are into fashion and designer stuff, hair and fashion. They've talked about any and everyone who wasn't on point. So did the viewing audience. Just as we did Tami. Only Tami got better as the seasons progressed--OG did not, though she does have more good days than she used to.

When OG said that a parent telling a child to "wake your Black ass up" was colorism, then it became clear that she defines colorism in her own way.

Go-Go Girlie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,906 1,457 985
Alleybux
And think her ugliness is only about her skin color.

Mertz

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
25,764 2,171 2,199
Alleybux
She's not though. Evelyn has been called out of climbing over tables, her assistant attacking Jennifer, and throwing drinks. So has Malaysia and Jackie. And the Govans. And Tami when she bullied Kesha (or whatever that girls name was). I remember Tami's daughter crying about how people were coming at her because of her mama's antics. It's just that none of them blamed it on colorism.

OG, like Tami, came on the show looking a mess--bad weave, bad make-up, ugly clothes. None of that had anything to do with her being dark skinned or African. The ladies of the show are into fashion and designer stuff, hair and fashion. They've talked about any and everyone who wasn't on point. So did the viewing audience. Just as we did Tami. Only Tami got better as the seasons progressed--OG did not, though she does have more good days than she used to.

When OG said that a parent telling a child to "wake your Black ass up" was colorism, then it became clear that she defines colorism in her own way.
Evelyn still wasn’t ostracized and put away like a caged animal like OG at last years reunion. That is the difference. Evelyn has clearly been given passes for doing worse. What does OG’s clothes, hair, and make up have to do with that?

Jasmine Benz

"Pick-Me" Hunter
Reaction score
Reactions
176,844 3,189 1,591
Alleybux
I think this season, OG has a defensive wall up (understandable) and so its hard to get it down so she won't be trusting of any woman on the show. She should have left the show last season and save herself the unnecessary stress.

Her struggle relationship makes me cringe anyway.

Go-Go Girlie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,906 1,457 985
Alleybux
Evelyn still wasn’t ostracized and put away like a caged animal like OG at last years reunion. That is the difference. Evelyn has clearly been given passes for doing worse. What does OG’s clothes, hair, and make up have to do with that?
Given passes by who? Shaunie admitted that a lot of it had to do with her and Evelyn being friends for 20 years. People look out for people they like. Such is life. Separating OG was extra AF, but it was more about them not liking her than anything. A lot of the talk about OG was about who she dressed, her hair and her make-up.

Mertz

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
25,764 2,171 2,199
Alleybux
Given passes by who? Shaunie admitted that a lot of it had to do with her and Evelyn being friends for 20 years. People look out for people they like. Such is life. Separating OG was extra AF, but it was more about them not liking her than anything. A lot of the talk about OG was about who she dressed, her hair and her make-up.

given passes by a PRODUCER who happened to be her friend. The point is that a producer (her friend) gave her passes after violently attacking other cast members. And this is why it isn’t fair. Evelyn was favored by a PRODUCER. Period. I don’t care if they are friends. The fact still remains.

they separated OG because they were intimidated by her.

gossipgirl88

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,668 2,707 3,938
Alleybux
As someone who was riding hard for OG, I see why people don’t like her. I still like OG... but NOW I see why she rubs people the wrong way. She needs to be a little more humble.

KingLegend

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,029 1,551 1,669
Alleybux
Exactly Shaunie said she gave Evelyn a pass because that’s her homegirl.. most people would do the same whether they admit it or not. If I’m on reality tv with homegirl in real life we cliquing up too that’s just what it is.

Mertz

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
25,764 2,171 2,199
Alleybux
Exactly Shaunie said she gave Evelyn a pass because that’s her homegirl.. most people would do the same whether they admit it or not. If I’m on reality tv with homegirl in real life we cliquing up too that’s just what it is.
Yea but most castmates aren’t also producers as well. Shaunie used her producing power to show favoritism towards her friend who has been ACTUALLY violent. The fact that they are homegirls may be her reasoning, but as a producer it’s in poor taste to ostracize other cast mates.

pudding21

Hungry
Reaction score
Reactions
42,409 896 118
Alleybux
Yeah I've said since day 1 I don't like kristen ass but og was way too bothered by her