Quantcast

OG released the full unedited audio of her conversation with Malaysia and Kristen.

LuvKaya

gotta have kaya now
Reaction score
Reactions
134,575 6,465 2,932
Alleybux
OG busted them out with receipts on her page. OG said they were trying to go through mutual people to meet OG, and get on through OG. OG really didn't want to have much of anything to do with them.

Get on how?

ThatLeogirl

NY State of Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
282,864 8,886 2,263
Alleybux
Even viewers with the IQ of a walnut can see Shaunie brought OG back to give her a villain edit. Shaunie's a very vindictive person and people calling her out last year for the fuckery still has her pressed.

This whole season is a poor attempt at damage control for Evelyn Lozadas sh!tty reputation.

I don’t know because a lot of these so called black women on this site are going along with the colorists collective.

PolaroidPictcha

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,047 2,413 952
Alleybux
My ONLY problem with OG is the Feby and the new girl situation.

They claim OG and one of the new girls have history because OG wanted one of them to come on the show to expose Feby I guess because of something personal that has NOTHING to do with OG.

But other than that I love how OG coming through with receipts on the these colorists and lame editors of reality shows. Expose em all hun.

OG exposed last night that she told them she wasnt interested in trashing Feby. They used OG name to get on the show. OG and her publicist are like no maam. We didnt want you.

Last edited:

Dame Dash

T.R.O.Y.
Reaction score
Reactions
45,972 1,342 413
Alleybux
Not me getting ready to actually listen to a 58 minute long conversation at work about a show I don’t even watch :unsure:
Lol I haven’t watched this season at all but I sure did listen to that whole audio...now I’m about to try to find the episode on YouTube

Mrs.Smooth

Hateonit
Reaction score
Reactions
310,469 16,713 21,294
Alleybux
You know what? After listening to Kristen to to OG.....I like Kristen a lot more. They actually would probably really get along if it wasn't for the show. Kristen, although she may not completely understand where OG is coming from, is at least willing to listen. I think she was being genuine.

OG DOES sound defensive and can be very snippy with people, but I'd be also with what she had to endure.

OG probably doesn’t get along with pretty black women (of the same complexion) in real life. I’m almost positive that most of her friends are either non-black and look any kind of way or if they are black then they are on the same level of attractiveness as her. Her ego and arrogance couldn’t handle being friends with someone prettier than her.

Mertz

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
25,764 2,171 2,199
Alleybux
OG probably doesn’t get along with pretty black women (of the same complexion) in real life. I’m almost positive that most of her friends are either non-black and look any kind of way or if they are black then they are on the same level of attractiveness as her. Her ego and arrogance couldn’t handle being friends with someone prettier than her.

Tami is one of the most beautiful women the show has ever had....and they are close friends in real life.

Is it possible that she isn’t jealous and values other things in life like furthering her education? I don’t think she thinks she is ugly (because she isn’t).

Mertz

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
25,764 2,171 2,199
Alleybux
Scorch the earth OG.

Burn it all down. She should have a fitness or Sports related show.

I would love a podcast or her on talk show. Outside of this show she is so bubbly and fun....and of course well spoken and clearly intelligent.

TwstDrkFantasy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
18,061 273 130
Alleybux
I think OGs entire intentions was to bring this show down to its knees for whatever sick twisted reason. I don’t even understand how she got casted in the first place. Of all the actual WAGs of NBA players idk how they casted most of the ladies in recent seasons.

SMH. Stick a fork in this sh!t. It’s done frfr!

Mertz

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
25,764 2,171 2,199
Alleybux
I think OGs entire intentions was to bring this show down to its knees for whatever sick twisted reason. I don’t even understand how she got casted in the first place. Of all the actual WAGs of NBA players idk how they casted most of the ladies in recent seasons.

SMH. Stick a fork in this sh!t. It’s done frfr!

Sure . OG has NO reason to be upset at all.

Poetic1996

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,738 496 146
Alleybux
Nia responds to OG and decided to post her own receipts..that prove NOTHING lmao. Show us evidence that OG was being sneaky and trying to bring you around and get tea to use against Feby, because that was the main thing you were pushing in last night’s episode. These screenshots basically confirm OGs story when she explained that Nia & her friend were trying to her to do interviews.

Lipboots

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,644 53 40
Alleybux
I think Evelyn calling her ugly probably really got to her. She probably doesn’t think she’s pretty. Since when Evelyn and Jackie were cool

SupremeVixen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,404 5,929 2,757
Alleybux
I think the separation at the reunion is what sealed the deal. They treated her like an animal. The thing is, OG has to express this. These women are not very intelligent. They are not educated. Their comprehension is limited. She needs to make examples out of events so they can see and understand how it looks from her perspective.

SupremeVixen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,404 5,929 2,757
Alleybux
Nia responds to OG and decided to post her own receipts..that prove NOTHING lmao. Show us evidence that OG was being sneaky and trying to bring you around and get tea to use against Feby, because that was the main thing you were pushing in last night’s episode. These screenshots basically confirm OGs story when she explained that Nia & her friend were trying to her to do interviews.

I don’t believe Nia. I don’t think OG was ever worried about getting back at airhead Feby. I think homegirl saw OG on TV with Feby and has a serious beef with Feby and has been trying to get on the show. Because why are you and your whole sister on the show the next season? Then she pointed out during their “argument” and emphasized how Jackie is her connection to the show, as though there is another instance to compare it to. It’s very obvious that Nia is lying about that because she doesn’t want to embarrass herself, but she is. Her story doesn’t add up. It’s obvious she’s been trying to get on this show, she and her sister.

SupremeVixen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,404 5,929 2,757
Alleybux
I think Evelyn calling her ugly probably really got to her. She probably doesn’t think she’s pretty. Since when Evelyn and Jackie were cool

The fakeness between those two are playing is so cringe to watch. I believe Jackie is genuinely cool with Shaunie, but Ev...no. Their energy is off.

Tan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,520 586 166
Alleybux
I think the separation at the reunion is what sealed the deal. They treated her like an animal. The thing is, OG has to express this. These women are not very intelligent. They are not educated. Their comprehension is limited. She needs to make examples out of events so they can see and understand how it looks from her perspective.
I finally finished listening. Kristen low key told on them when she said she didn’t look her up and talk about her beforehand and OG said the other one did. Kristen responded she’s not here, so we aren’t going to talk about her. I knew then she was talking about Ev. Kristen may have not looked her up, but she definitely was there when they were laughing and talking about her. The reason OG was getting agitated with them is bc they were acting obtuse. She gave them several examples and Malaysia responded that was only one time. We know that’s a lie especially when it comes to Evelyn. I think what they are missing is that she’s saying she reacts to what they say/do first and when she responds they paint a picture of her as being the aggressor, but when it’s one of the others making threats they laugh about it. She’s never physically attacked anyone, but some have or attempted to. They don’t call them out publicly like they do her. The reason she believes it’s colorist is bc they are lighter skin or darker skin with European aesthetics. Shaunie sat on that stage last reunion and said OG tried to fight everyone including production. Then she did that interview trying to clean her mess, but OG isn’t letting up. She knows she’s guilty of something which is why she called what she did favoritism. I can tell by the way she sent them over there and when they came back with the same result she and Ev up and left. I mean why, she was in a house down the street. They had no contact with her. They were mad bc they couldn’t manipulate the situation the way the are used to with those fake makeups.

Listening to that audio, I was wondering when OG got into it with the new girls. She must have cut the audio bc one of them came in at the end asking what they were talking about. I found that odd bc they stayed outside playing games the entire time and waited til the end to come in asking questions. I would have said it didn’t concern you. If they really wanted to know, they would have walked in and sat down and just listened. They kissing Shaunie’s @$$, but don’t know that she’s going to side with Feby against them bc she’s close to Ev.

They are clearly not having a reunion bc this is OG’s last season and she’s going to challenge them. If they get a new season, they’ll be talking about her. I’d get a C&D, but knowing them they’ll talk in code and laugh about it.

Last edited:

Mertz

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
25,764 2,171 2,199
Alleybux

I mean it’s as simple as that. They separated her like a caged animal and they didn’t have the intelligence to see how it would play out to the audience.

PippiS

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,586 108 14
Alleybux
OG showed everyone how to properly move in silence cuz these recordings got the producers looking stupid.

Poetic1996

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,738 496 146
Alleybux
I think the separation at the reunion is what sealed the deal. They treated her like an animal.

Yes, that was just inexcusable in my opinion. That situation alone was one big ass problem & the fact that no one spoke up aside from Cece told me everything. According to Kristen, that decision was all on Shaunie. I’m sure it helped that Evelyn didn’t want to be around OG either.

Poetic1996

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,738 496 146
Alleybux
OG goes into further details regarding the situation with the clout sisters.

Tianacoco

Well known member.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,759 210 106
Alleybux
Some people are quite blind to what the producers and shaunie are doing

they want her to either denounce colorism or name people so it can be used in the defamation suit

they are using people to collect evidence whilst they are not on audio at all.

jeniffer knows this

jackie knows this

the rest are idiots

meroe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,697 653 208
Alleybux
OG played herself,why come back and who's gonna listen to that long ass record? Smh
A mess

MoMoKitty

I claw out eyes
Reaction score
Reactions
57,356 2,553 2,730
Alleybux
What are you disagreeing with? People are trying to make up with her and she is being stubborn. She doesn’t have to be friends with them but she can attempt to make the environment less hostile. @Stilla @Virgophillygirl

When a white person calls you racial slurs do you make up with them because you might see them tomorrow?

Ya some punks.

MiramarFL

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
35,137 1,999 2,242
Alleybux

Exactly. I have been around her type before. They hate you coming through the door. Lolol

MiramarFL

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
35,137 1,999 2,242
Alleybux

I don’t think education plays a part. Maybe emotional intelligence, but not necessarily book smarts. OG doesn’t strike me as super smart either. She is articulate, she runs on adrenaline against pretty women, that’s what I see. Her playing football, telling them she will kill them with her bare hands. She has an axe to grind with light skin women....too many of us here. She is going to burn out. She needs to find people in her own mentality to bond with.

SupremeVixen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,404 5,929 2,757
Alleybux
I don’t think education plays a part. Maybe emotional intelligence, but not necessarily book smarts. OG doesn’t strike me as super smart either. She is articulate, she runs on adrenaline against pretty women, that’s what I see. Her playing football, telling them she will kill them with her bare hands. She has an axe to grind with light skin women....too many of us here. She is going to burn out. She needs to find people in her own mentality to bond with.

I agree with the two bolded statements. I don’t think she has a bone to pick with light skin black people. She just doesn't display any of those traits. She was never discriminatory towards anyone. I also agree OG needs to align herself with women who will bond with her. Because it seems as though she does not fit in and her being educated also has a lot to do with it. Most of those women have been stay at home wives and girlfriends with NO CAREER. OG has built up her own as an athlete. That can intimidate women because they hate the confidence educated people have.

MiramarFL

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
35,137 1,999 2,242
Alleybux
I agree with the two bolded statements. I don’t think she has a bone to pick with light skin black people. She just doesn't display any of those traits. She was never discriminatory towards anyone. I also agree OG needs to align herself with women who will bond with her. Because it seems as though she does not fit in and her being educated also has a lot to do with it. Most of those women have been stay at home wives and girlfriends with NO CAREER. OG has built up her own as an athlete. That can intimidate women because they hate the confidence educated people have.

Is OG an academic or does she just have a Bachelors? No one has been able to say where and how much higher education she has. She played women’s football in lingerie.....Serena, Venus, Laila, Carla, Shelley, Simone, these are women athletes, just saying....

Tianacoco

Well known member.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,759 210 106
Alleybux
The issue here is without OG backtracking on her claims, the show is cancelled.

Pep the words

SupremeVixen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,404 5,929 2,757
Alleybux
Is OG an academic or does she just have a Bachelors? No one has been able to say where and how much higher education she has. She played women’s football in lingerie.....Serena, Venus, Laila, Carla, Shelley, Simone, these are women athletes, just saying....

How insulting to modern day sports. Here is the definition of athlete according to Webster:

a person who is trained or skilled in exercises, sports, or games requiring physical strength, agility, or stamina

OG if I am not mistaken has graduated law school and is in position to work as a judge. She revealed this on her first season when they did mock court with Jenn.

Alleras

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,301 1,410 481
Alleybux
No, the ugly thing was when OG responded with the Chad messages. She even said that Chad found me attractive so what does that say about you

Alleras

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,301 1,410 481
Alleybux
I said what I said sue me .
1mxamp.gif