Quantcast

Oklahoma Republican Senator insinuates Kamala Harris only became VP because of who she slept with

manny

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
319,062 19,574 2,903
Alleybux
20210423_222536.jpg

Red Sonja

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
261,622 10,514 8,098
Alleybux
At this point everyone has slept with somebody, playing the moral game in politics is over.

Trump blasted all that sh!t open, he was everything.

Champagne44

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
311,746 5,059 443
Alleybux
and just what is the problem.

Whether you do it for money, love or power, as a woman you are still gonna get fµcked. So you might as well fµck your way to the top.

Champagne44

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
311,746 5,059 443
Alleybux
Welp..she's already been sworn in and inagurated so..
View attachment 2499907
Nothing but typical white boy thoughts and regrets. Too afraid to risk it all, ended up missing opportunities. Jealous of mr. Vice president

Maybe he was next on her list, but what he wouldn't do for her someone else did. So now he sitting home thinking bout what could've been

xscapizm

Prima Donna, I'm complex.
Reaction score
Reactions
63,544 1,503 254
Alleybux
Nothing but typical white boy thoughts and regrets. Too afraid to risk it all, ended up missing opportunities. Jealous of mr. Vice president

Maybe he was next on her list, but what he wouldn't do for her someone else did. So now he sitting home thinking bout what could've been
When people do this I naturally assume that they're attempting to capitalize off of or ride coatails and in by doing so gain some type of clout.

Thier cries of desperation is sweet, sweet music to mine ears :b41

Why is it that when a woman assumes a position of power or achieves a lofty feat, feelings get hurt and emotions become triggered?

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
482,604 16,079 11,537
Alleybux
Is she not part Asian? Nothing Controversial about what I said. Her people need to stand up for her. She been putting in work for them recently.
Right, and only white people need to stand up for Daunte Wright, because that’s just how the world works
AP_21112667317693.jpg

No need for it— this Republican is trash, pure & simple.

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,631 10,738 3,761
Alleybux
So they’re gonna pretend like she’s not actually qualified for the job? Who exactly did she sleep with, Joe? Lmao. It’s funny because the GOP really threw everythinggggg at the wall with Joe to see what stuck and nothing did, even attacking his damn child for being a drug addict. They eventually gave up because they realized they he’s too nice, he’s actually getting sh!t done and he’s white so nobody’s actually gonna have real issues with him. Now they’ve turned the attention to Kamala and they’re attacking her for anything and everything even though she isn’t even the damn president! They’re attacking her for decisions the PRESIDENT would be in control of, they’re attacking her for liking Cardi B? Lmao like seriously?.... and now this, she only got the job because of who she slept with.. now WHO exactly did she sleep with because it definitely wasn’t Joe because according to the GOP he was in his basement for the entire election.

This is just pathetic as hell and it’s time for President Biden to put these people in their damn place. I’m sick and tired of this bipartisan bµllsh!t when they’re out here disrespecting his Vice President because she’s a woman and a woman of color at that. This is why people don’t identify with the Republican Party, they aren’t inclusive AT ALL! Where are their women, people of color, LGBTQ+ members??? Nowhere to be seen because the only way you could ever rise up in the ranks at least according to them is if you lay on your back or get down on your knees.

alpirpeep

(gem)ini
Reaction score
Reactions
32,691 545 77
Alleybux
Lol, this b!tch-made man wishes he had that kinda pu$$y power, or should I say, bu$$y power! :arrogant
Jealous gif 26 » GIF Images Download

So they’re gonna pretend like she’s not actually qualified for the job? Who exactly did she sleep with, Joe? Lmao. It’s funny because the GOP really threw everythinggggg at the wall with Joe to see what stuck and nothing did, even attacking his damn child for being a drug addict. They eventually gave up because they realized they he’s too nice, he’s actually getting sh!t done and he’s white so nobody’s actually gonna have real issues with him. Now they’ve turned the attention to Kamala and they’re attacking her for anything and everything even though she isn’t even the damn president! They’re attacking her for decisions the PRESIDENT would be in control of, they’re attacking her for liking Cardi B? Lmao like seriously?.... and now this, she only got the job because of who she slept with.. now WHO exactly did she sleep with because it definitely wasn’t Joe because according to the GOP he was in his basement for the entire election.
Absolutely! The audacity of him to say this when Miss Nepotism Barbie was sitting in the WH for 4 years as one of her daddy's top policy advisors... :glassescool

Last edited:

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,631 10,738 3,761
Alleybux
The audacity to say this with Nepotism Barbie sitting in the WH for 4 years as one of her daddy's policy advisors... :glassescool
EXACTLY! How many unqualified people were hired and confirmed by the Republicans?? But because VP Harris is actually qualified and actually ripped Mike Pence to shreds during the debate the only reason she got the job is because she fµcked for it? Who did she sleep with? Lmao I need answers!!! Republicans said Joe didn’t leave the basement during 2020 so who did Kamala have xes with for this position, I would really love to know........ these idiots say anything! This is why the Republican Party is dying!!! You’re telling me the only way for a woman to become Vice President is to get on her knees? They don’t value women at all. I can’t wait until next week to see VP Harris and Speaker Pelosi sit behind President Biden as he gives his first joint address and I hope he lets her speak just to get Republicans something to be in their feelings about. I love the fact Democrat’s are trailblazers and Republicans are withering on the vine.

alpirpeep

(gem)ini
Reaction score
Reactions
32,691 545 77
Alleybux
EXACTLY! How many unqualified people were hired and confirmed by the Republicans?? But because VP Harris is actually qualified and actually ripped Mike Pence to shreds during the debate the only reason she got the job is because she fµcked for it? Who did she sleep with? Lmao I need answers!!! Republicans said Joe didn’t leave the basement during 2020 so who did Kamala have xes with for this position, I would really love to know........ these idiots say anything! This is why the Republican Party is dying!!! You’re telling me the only way for a woman to become Vice President is to get on her knees? They don’t value women at all. I can’t wait until next week to see VP Harris and Speaker Pelosi sit behind President Biden as he gives his first joint address. I love the fact Democrat’s are trailblazers and Republicans are withering on the vine.
Yes! They're just trying to undermine her accomplishments and tenacity by mentioning this, but in actuality, they feel very threatened by her presence and capabilities, which is why they feel the need to berate her. Not dissimilar to how they were trying to insinuate that Obama only became President because he was a POC, despite his strong qualifications. Trump really didn't have any substantial qualifications that were compelling enough for Presidency, but he did have full whiteness on his side, which sure enough sufficed!

ETA: @URAzzIsRupunzel
1619297256498.gif

Last edited:

Suither

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
151,778 8,390 4,531
Alleybux
Right, and only white people need to stand up for Daunte Wright, because that’s just how the world works
AP_21112667317693.jpg

No need for it— this Republican is trash, pure & simple.
Yes his White people should be standing up for him, you are the one adding the word "Only".. I didn't in any of my post. Kamala's Asian people need to stand up for her.

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
482,604 16,079 11,537
Alleybux
Yes! They're just trying to undermine her accomplishments and tenacity by mentioning this, but in actuality, they feel very threatened by her presence and capabilities, which is why they feel the need to berate her. (Not dissimilar to how they were trying to insinuate that Obama only became President because he was a POC, despite his strong qualifications.)
The gaslighting is real— one perk of monoraciality is the inability for mentally ill people to bait & switch your identity relative to how much they like you for reasons beyond your control.

Oh, you became the first black President? Well that’s because your mama is white and spent your whole life walking on water because of it.

You‘re a Harvard graduate and Constitutional law professor ? Oh, well they only like you because your wife is a black woman.

Your entire existence is assumed to be one massive pandering gimmick and not just the sum of your own lived experience.

Keylime88

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,930 814 757
Alleybux

Yup. He's probably Piers Morgan 2.0 and secretly hurt about some past rejection by her, like Piers is with Meghan Markle. The only time men ridicule women about who, or the number of men they slept with is because they are mad they were denied the chance to do so as well.

Brazen Hussy

Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
301,092 5,474 806
Alleybux
That senator sounds like a couple of jackass troll fonts that mentioned this during this past election season around the time she entered the presidential race and eventually was nominated for VP. I've even seen and heard other people mention this as well during her original senate run and win elsewhere online and in personal life. It's all seeped in ignorance and Misogyny.

O Bryan

80s Himbo
Reaction score
Reactions
45,862 2,870 3,629
Alleybux
Well LSA insinuated the same thing once upon a time. There are some interesting old posts on here about her

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,631 10,738 3,761
Alleybux
Yes! They're just trying to undermine her accomplishments and tenacity by mentioning this, but in actuality, they feel very threatened by her presence and capabilities, which is why they feel the need to berate her. Not dissimilar to how they were trying to insinuate that Obama only became President because he was a POC, despite his strong qualifications. Trump really didn't have any substantial qualifications that were compelling enough for Presidency, but he did have full whiteness on his side, which sure enough sufficed!
Trump only became president because he’s a racist and that’s a FACT. Democrats have to start tying Republicans to Jim Crow, racism and just everything racist point blank period because this is exactly what’s it’s about. Recently someone mentioned the fact President Biden is doing some of the things President Obama is doing that caused a stir years ago and it’s because he’s white. That’s something they both recognized especially when it came to negotiating deals, Obama literally had to send Joe to make deals because Republicans refused to work with him that’s how disgusting and racist they treated him. I’m glad President Biden and VP Harris are plowing ahead but he needs to stop and check these disgusting people one good time and I hope he does it at the joint address for them to cry and whine about him calling them racist again.

BarefootMaria

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
196,729 3,202 1,756
Alleybux
It's so amazing with these shitstains have something to say. They are the same people who have absolutely no smoke for the last president, who actually ADMITTED to xesually assaulting women. The man was using the people's Justice Department to defend himself against RAPE allegations. They never have anything to say about that.

Jsolidus

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
103,839 5,402 5,380
Alleybux
Well LSA insinuated the same thing once upon a time. There are some interesting old posts on here about her
They acting like they forgot the long ass thread about her thoting around with a married man when she was in SF. Everyone knows bu they playing ignorant for now... LSA is how I even found aout about Kamala.

The media if they wanted too could of dragged past but they didn't because of Trump. But wait til she decide to run for president, Im willing to bet they wont be so damn nice..

MizzLa89

A hero has to win every fight, A villian just 1
Reaction score
Reactions
285,037 6,179 993
Alleybux
A republican really trying to act like they give af about morality and hoeing when they was blowing smoke up the ass of the mail order hoe and her john that was commandeering the white house for the last 4 years...

Southernchic

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
317,335 10,641 3,127
Alleybux
I think he’s hinting at the Willie Brown allegations but he has got to understand with or without anyone, she is smart and educated. She was going to go far regardless. They hate to see it. Their orange man can’t even form a sentence and had his siblings doing his schoolwork. Like gtfoh

Watching You

I sacrifice scary b!tches to the graveyard!!!!!!!!
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
36,230 4,172 844
Alleybux
Biden is way past that stage and I doubt he can still get it up. It definitely aint him.

Stealyourman

Cat lady
Reaction score
Reactions
85,282 7,150 4,808
Alleybux
So let me get this straight
Y’all bash movie stars like Jennifer Lawrence and singers like Rihanna for sleeping their way to the top, but it’s ok for Kamala who slept with a Marie’s man? Hypocrites

dixonpratt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
89,102 3,560 2,356
Alleybux
White men been giving jobs and promotions to women they sleep with in every industry.

If he not running a crusade against those men he should shut the fµck up and die with his b!tch ass!