Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Ciara

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Please stop talking about Amber like that, please.

ChoklateFe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,435 84 24
Alleybux
Wait, why are you cursing at me? and why are you so jealous of Amber. She is a beautiful women who ,yes,made some mistakes but she is not a hoe!!

are you suppose to be Natalie Nunn or something because if so I hate your ugly ass.

:laugh: Yes, she is beautiful woman - physically but just because she laid on her back for kanye and a boat load of other celebs puts her on a higher level than wiz? Baby, he is a celeb for a reason. He has a job, what is it exactly that amber does, besides fµck and take pictures?

Forever Ciara

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
:laugh: Yes, she is beautiful woman - physically but just because she laid on her back for kanye and a boat load of other celebs puts her on a higher level than wiz? Baby, he is a celeb for a reason. He has a job, what is it exactly that amber does, besides fµck and take pictures?

Amber is a professional model! Why do people try to defy her name? Damn! she is a model..she was discovered back in philly few years back. She works. she has her own bread and she aquired fame because KANYE wanted her to be famous. She never asked for fame. She just wanted to make a living.

Bossette

♥
Reaction score
Reactions
9,087 9 6
Alleybux
Please stop talking about Amber like that, please.

Girl, I welcomed you but I think you're on the wrong forum. You can't be on LSA getting all in your feelings. I don't think you 'get' what kinda forum this is, and how real sh!t can get around here, this is no makeup forum. :laugh:

ChoklateFe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,435 84 24
Alleybux
Amber is a professional model! Why do people try to defy her name? Damn! she is a model..she was discovered back in philly few years back. She works. she has her own bread and she aquired fame because KANYE wanted her to be famous. She never asked for fame. She just wanted to make a living.

:twitcy: Where was this model discovered, boo?

Forever Ciara

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
she's with ford models(Tm.) look it up honey. She is a professional. She was discovered while dancing at some fashion show in philly.

KingCetshwayo

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
17,209 82 89
Alleybux
Yeah, I am! And No I've never even met him but the family doesn't really like him.

Your family doesn't like a rich guy who's p8ssy whipped enough, to be engaged to an ex stripper that's fat?

11614lmao.gif

Honey Love

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,531 947 732
Alleybux
OP this is just a small example of the negativity on this site..alot of people have to take breaks from lsa because it gets to be too much

JuiceyStar

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
68,930 19 19
Alleybux
b!tch OUTTA Here! LMAO.

Don't act like your whorish, bloody nippled cousin is above wiz....or anybody else for that matter. Who yall think she is? Virgin Mary? Princess D? Oprah? Choklatefe?

She get around more than a lil bit. Me and wiz may not be together anymore, but that don't mean you gone sit up here and talk bad about him like he ain't good enough for amber's trollop ass.

:twitcy: Where was this model discovered, boo?

Friday-daaaamn.gif

lmaooooo

ChoklateFe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,435 84 24
Alleybux
she's with ford models(Tm.) look it up honey. She is a professional. She was discovered while dancing at some fashion show in philly.

She was discovered at a sckripper club. Why you lyin? :dead:

Juss don't be talking bad about wiz like he's beneath amber. That is all.

Oh. and she isn't with ford anymore, she was dropped months ago.

City of Dreams

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
55,793 1,034 658
Alleybux
b!tch OUTTA Here! LMAO.

Don't act like your whorish, bloody nippled cousin is above wiz....or anybody else for that matter. Who yall think she is? Virgin Mary? Princess D? Oprah? Choklatefe?

She get around more than a lil bit. Me and wiz may not be together anymore, but that don't mean you gone sit up here and talk bad about him like he ain't good enough for amber's trollop ass.

Y'all be going hard as hell on LSA....

brenda-s-popcorn-o.gif

kali_2443

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,869 57 8
Alleybux
I know ya'll don't REALLY believe that her name is "Natoii Milian" or whateva it was...

Right?

Forever Ciara

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
She was discovered at a sckripper club. Why you lyin? :dead:

Juss don't be talking bad about wiz like he's beneath amber. That is all.

Oh. and she isn't with ford anymore, she was dropped months ago.

a high end stripper. she is still with ford.

Forever Ciara

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Amber is my family..im no stan. She is not an entertainer. Get real.

ChoklateFe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,435 84 24
Alleybux
a high end stripper. she is still with ford.

Bye girl, fly girl!
go-away.png

High End Hoe, Midrange Hoe, Low End Hoe. Still A Hoe.

Truthfully, I don't see a problem with her being a hoe, do what you gotta do. Just don't act like yo kinfolk is above anybody or deserves a man of high status when she ain't no better than the crackhead hoe in the backalley giving blowjobs for a hit.

And don't come for khalifa like he ain't good enough. Money is money.

ChoklateFe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,435 84 24
Alleybux
OMG. The Admin groaned me. :wideeyed: Whats gone happen next?

But come on condi, she came for khalifah!

Status
Not open for further replies.