Quantcast

Old BGC tea: Rima vomit & **** everywhere, Falen on drugs, real reason Erika sent home.

Latishadar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,001 2,276 1,010
Alleybux
From Erika / lucci vee newest video:

Here’s my cliffs well recap with photos cause I hate having too much words everywhere:
-Erika looks good!! Make up flawless! Glown up!
049D9648-BE15-4D1D-A7B4-04854B4AF694.jpeg

now bgc :
- One night Rima got very very drunk and suddenly rose out the bed as though she was possessed by a demon.
“ARRGHHH ARGHHHH I AM CHARLIE!!!! I AM CHARLIE ARGGGHHH”(in a growling tone of voice).
Rima had gone completely crazy for real she was drunk outta control so much so she started projecticle vomiting everywhere while shitting out her ass at the same damn time!!!
Erika feels Rima should be thankful to Blondie for life for holding her hair back and wiping the sh!t off her booty for her in that moment.

Erika however felt she did not come to BGC to be nobodies Mami or change they diapers so she did not partake in any hair holding or ass wiping so Blondie had to handle it on her own.
That is the origin of Rima saying she will “bring Charlie out” again on the show.
The situation resulted in Rima being placed on a drink maximum by production. So however many drinks they said she was allowed to drink she was not allowed to go over that number.
4536DBBA-67DA-486A-A2FE-46F2DEE4CC48.jpeg

13EDA3AD-2D29-427D-B3E6-2A3DBDB31EEB.jpeg

- In BGCASB such drink maximums were also given to Judi and Rocky because they were waking up having alcohol for breakfast all the way till the end of that day and so production had to tell them “y’all b!tches is outta control” and they too had limit placed on how much they could drink.

- Erika and Rima kissed which did not air. Meghan and Erika showered together all the time but this was so they could talk with no microphones on.

- Natalie got drunk and wild in LA one night and threw drinks on some hoes she was beefing with. Natalie stepped on some lays potato chips and got very upset as in her drunken state she believed the lays chips was broken pieces of glass.
41B5FE7B-0C53-49CC-AEF8-39A02EEAC27D.jpeg

- Erika says Judi hitting Erika was only on accident and knowing how many issues Judi was going thru at the time and was not well mentally. And so as much as people call her a bully Erika chose not to fight Judi back because it wasn’t fair and she would have been picking on someone not right.

- Erika says she was unsure about Falen and her tweety bird hairdo from the beginning.
Fallen was Twitter thugging and banging on Erika dressing room walls at the reunion being all “wassgood wassgood woooo woo” - this behaviour was due to Falen and Julie getting drunk and high the entire day. Erika clarifies she does not know for sure if Julie was doing drugs but she does know Falen was geeked outta her mind popping pills all day!
A606618D-C89C-4115-8613-409B405053A7.jpeg

9C1BB3F9-60A5-41D8-81ED-5C66BDD24D9D.jpeg

- Erika’s most fun night out in Mexico was when they went to a club that lil Jon was the special guest DJ for tha night. Lil jon actually walked past their VIP section which was on a slightly higher level than the rest of the club. Rima actually leaped over the side couches of their VIP section trying to jump on lil Jon so she could tell him to join them in the vip - the b!tch was so thirsty to get with him!

- Erika waited many hours maybe 10 hours in the dressing room. Producers were offering her many drinks and kept gassing her up saying Meghan is fighting this and that is fighting and Erika was getting worked up her girls was out there fighting and she waiting back there so long. Producers asked Erika to please fight somebody because the reunion had turned boring they said. Erika went out there hot and ready but ain’t nobody was bout it and were leaving her alone. Producers then called her off the stage and said “ummm so are you going to fight somebody or not?? We are all waiting for you to fight hurry up”. And then they let her go back on the stage and that’s the point when she asked Julie to stand up - which she says she did multiple multiple times which only the once was shown on TV which Julie didn’t and the rest we saw what happen on the TV screen.
0983A49A-770B-48E1-AC9D-0DC3E154527B.jpeg

4858A08C-8799-43D0-BDE7-6EC918D0FC01.jpeg
322F93FF-812A-496E-8DB9-39890F76EB96.jpeg

- Multiple people ended up in the ER of the hospital that night! Erika did and even the security guards had fractured hands and stuff like that which for the most part all their injuries were caused by slipping in all the juice that was left on the stage floor. Erika says that reunion was crazy.

- Erika says she don’t have a real problem with Andrea but don’t really like the girl because she be talking all on and on about her hands but then in the moment......girl where were the hands ???!!!

D4DDA30B-21CD-4191-A1E6-0D3847931001.jpeg

- Erika says she is asked all the time #1 question is WHY was she sent home.
Erika herself legitimately does not know why. They told her exactly what we seen on the show because she supposedly hit Rima too hard but if Erika had to guess she thinks it’s more likely because she didn’t allow producers to manipulate her the way the other girls would.
Producers would always tell them for example: Erika do u know that Christina has been talking crazy behind ur back she said this to this person don’t trust her etc. and Erika would tell them NAH I don’t believe that sh!t.
She believes had she cooperated and bought into what they were telling her then she likely would have been allowed to stay on the show much longer. All the other girls believed and followed producers directions easily and some fought multiple times and were still allowed to remain on the show and besides it’s not liKe Rima was actually injured after their fight or anything.

Last edited:

CatThot

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,509 2,789 1,293
Alleybux
From Erika / lucci vee newest video:

Here’s my cliffs well recap with photos cause I hate having too much words everywhere:
-Erika looks good!! Make up flawless! Glown up!
View attachment 2589377
now bgc :
- One night Rima got very very drunk and suddenly rose out the bed as though she was possessed by a demon.
“ARRGHHH ARGHHHH I AM CHARLIE!!!! I AM CHARLIE ARGGGHHH”(in a growling tone of voice).
Rima had gone completely crazy for real she was drunk outta control so much so she started projecticle vomiting everywhere while shitting out her ass at the same damn time!!!
Erika feels Rima should be thankful to Blondie for life for holding her hair back and wiping the sh!t off her booty for her in that moment.

Erika however felt she did not come to BGC to be nobodies Mami or change they diapers so she did not partake in any hair holding or ass wiping so Blondie had to handle it on her own.
That is the origin of Rima saying she will “bring Charlie out” again on the show.
The situation resulted in Rima being placed on a drink maximum by production. So however many drinks they said she was allowed to drink she was not allowed to go over that number.
View attachment 2589378
View attachment 2589398
- In BGCASB such drink maximums were also given to Judi and Rocky because they were waking up having alcohol for breakfast all the way till the end of that day and so production had to tell them “y’all b!tches is outta control” and they too had limit placed on how much they could drink.

- Erika and Rima kissed which did not air. Meghan and Erika showered together all the time but this was so they could talk with no microphones on.

- Natalie got drunk and wild in LA one night and threw drinks on some hoes she was beefing with. Natalie stepped on some lays potato chips and got very upset as in her drunken state she believed the lays chips was broken pieces of glass.
View attachment 2589383
- Erika says Judi hitting Erika was only on accident and knowing how many issues Judi was going thru at the time and was not well mentally. And so as much as people call her a bully Erika chose not to fight Judi back because it wasn’t fair and she would have been picking on someone not right.

- Erika says she was unsure about Falen and her tweety bird hairdo from the beginning.
Fallen was Twitter thugging and banging on Erika dressing room walls at the reunion being all “wassgood wassgood woooo woo” - this behaviour was due to Falen and Julie getting drunk and high the entire day. Erika clarifies she does not know for sure if Julie was doing drugs but she does know Falen was geeked outta her mind popping pills all day!
View attachment 2589382
View attachment 2589385
- Erika’s most fun night out in Mexico was when they went to a club that lil Jon was the special guest DJ for tha night. Lil jon actually walked past their VIP section which was on a slightly higher level than the rest of the club. Rima actually leaped over the side couches of their VIP section trying to jump on lil Jon so she could tell him to join them in the vip - the b!tch was so thirsty to get with him!

- Erika waited many hours maybe 10 hours in the dressing room. Producers were offering her many drinks and kept gassing her up saying Meghan is fighting this and that is fighting and Erika was getting worked up her girls was out there fighting and she waiting back there so long. Producers asked Erika to please fight somebody because the reunion had turned boring they said. Erika went out there hot and ready but ain’t nobody was bout it and were leaving her alone. Producers then called her off the stage and said “ummm so are you going to fight somebody or not?? We are all waiting for you to fight hurry up”. And then they let her go back on the stage and that’s the point when she asked Julie to stand up - which she says she did multiple multiple times which only the once was shown on TV which Julie didn’t and the rest we saw what happen on the TV screen.
View attachment 2589389
View attachment 2589390 View attachment 2589388
- Multiple people ended up in the ER of the hospital that night! Erika did and even the security guards had fractured hands and stuff like that which for the most part all their injuries were caused by slipping in all the juice that was left on the stage floor. Erika says that reunion was crazy.

- Erika says she don’t have a real problem with Andrea but don’t really like the girl because she be talking all on and on about her hands but then in the moment......girl where were the hands ???!!!

View attachment 2589401
- Erika says she is asked all the time #1 question is WHY was she sent home.
Erika herself legitimately does not know why. They told her exactly what we seen on the show because she supposedly hit Rima too hard but if Erika had to guess she thinks it’s more likely because she didn’t allow producers to manipulate her the way the other girls would.
Producers would always tell them for example: Erika do u know that Christina has been talking crazy behind ur back she said this to this person don’t trust her etc. and Erika would tell them NAH I don’t believe that sh!t. She believes had she cooperated and bought into what they were telling her then she likely would have been allowed to stay on the show much longer. All the other girls believed and followed producers directions easily and some fought multiple times and were still allowed to remain on the show and besides it’s not liKe Rima was actually injured after their fight or anything.

Thank you

She got kicked out because she's dark skinned and black..... they really fµcked with the ds black girls that season

ThePinkprint

This don't make no damn sense
Reaction score
Reactions
5,830 351 193
Alleybux
The stuff about Rima is actually scary, there's no way I could stay in a house with that going on..
And Rima is more trashy & nasty than what they showed on tv. Damn
And Blondie wiped Rimas ass??? Blondie is TOO nice and was being a doormat for Rima

I like Judi i wish she would get herself together & stop drinking smh

Maury Povich

99.9% not the MOTHER
Reaction score
Reactions
946 60 6
Alleybux
This season was one of the ones that stood out most to me. There was so much drama and Rima was very trashy through out the entire season. Blondie was an air hair head loving flowers and talking to plants. So her cleaning rima up didn't surprise me. I never cared for Julie, Erika looks very different, her and Rima look like they did work on their face. Falen always gave me black and mild vibes‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️. All in all this franchise will always be a classic, the seasons can be purchased on Amazon prime.

Oh, How could I forget my girl Meghan! She was ready for who ever! Whenever!

Last edited:

Winter

Muy Confuso
Reaction score
Reactions
196,725 9,338 4,309
Alleybux
This season was one of the ones that stood out most to me. There was so much drama and Rima was very trashy through out the entire season. Blondie was an air hair head loving flowers and talking to plants. So her cleaning rima up didn't surprise me. I never cared for Julie, Erika looks very different, her and Rima look like they did work on their face. Falen always have me black and mild vibes‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️. All in all this franchise will always be a classic, the seasons can be purchased on Amazon prime.

Seasons 7, 9, 10 and 15 are on Hulu too. I may have to go back and rewatch Season 9.

UPS Guy

I was here
Reaction score
Reactions
91,289 4,097 4,038
Alleybux
sooo Nobody noticing how damn near unrecognizable erika is??

hairstyles gifs Page 3 | WiffleGif

Not really, just the color contacts and lighting.

Also, she once said that prior to filming BGC, she had just gotten over a sickness or she was taking medicine [I can't remember] that swole up her face, which is why her face was so puffy during filming.

Hortavie

General Manager
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
13,592 6,051 685
Alleybux
Thank you

She got kicked out because she's dark skinned and black..... they really fµcked with the ds black girls that season

That was the only dark skin this season right ? The rest of them were racially ambigious or hispanic ?

Christina did punch VERY hard Julie in both round, same goes for that face shot to Ashley and did not get send home.
How many times Mehgan hit Rima first ?
How Falen did not get send home for jumping and burning Andrea with her cigarette ?
How Rima was not send home for bitting Christina leg ?
How Ashley was not send home for hitting Andrea first three times ?

Last edited:

Mochahontas

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
44,355 1,332 48
Alleybux
I never understood why Erika got sent home, especially since she has said before that she fought Rima because she had placed rings on her fingers to mimic brass knuckles. That is the reason why she started acting all big and bad before they started fighting (she went to her room, placed the rings on and then came back to confront Erika.)

Kelly Kapowski

out of sight / out of mind
Reaction score
Reactions
105,955 2,694 327
Alleybux
I remember wanting Rima to go tf home almost immediately. So funny how she's on a spiritual love and light wave now when she was possessed by a demon named Charlie previously.

Latishadar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,001 2,276 1,010
Alleybux
Rima looks like vanessa bryant now lol

Rimaa always could clean herself up really well for a night out it just never lasted long until she would turn into a complete mess. And then stayed looking a mess during all the daytime activities lol.

Herfeffine

The REAL Herfeffine Heferfefer
Reaction score
Reactions
195,778 4,372 909
Alleybux
Blondie still needs her ass beat for jumping Andrea too. Her love and light shtick was annoying and fake.

Rima was favored on the show allegedly because she was sleeping with a producer, but I think it was Meg that said that lol

wario

not mario
Reaction score
Reactions
88,570 2,487 509
Alleybux
i just rewatched their season like a few weeks ago and erika wasn’t there when lil jon was in the club? am i forgetting something? but erika left like second or third episode

Hortavie

General Manager
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
13,592 6,051 685
Alleybux
When were Erika and Voodoo dall Judi ever in the same show?

Did Erika bleach her skin?

The Bad Girls All Star. Everybody wanted to fight Natalie this season. I don't think she bealch it's just the lighting.

Blondie still needs her ass beat for jumping Andrea too. Her love and light shtick was annoying and fake.

Rima was favored on the show allegedly because she was sleeping with a producer, but I think it was Meg that said that lol

Angie did the same, I would not be surprise because Rima got in at least 7/8 fights and was never send home.

Latishadar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,001 2,276 1,010
Alleybux
i just rewatched their season like a few weeks ago and erika wasn’t there when lil jon was in the club? am i forgetting something? but erika left like second or third episode
Lmao I rewatched the episode just 2 days ago and Erika was defintely there. It was the lingere party that Rima wore a thong and Erika wore a swimsuit for Meghans birthday. But if he travelled all the way to Mexico wouldn’t surprise me if he dj more than once so they may have went to see him in a later episode too.

cosmiclatte

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
296,596 13,129 4,050
Alleybux
Thank you

The BGC producers have always been evil. They literally allowed Kristen from BGC 5 to get drugged at a club which led to her fight with Lea. As much as I enjoyed watching the show the concept was a bit messed up. They got a bunch of women in their 20s with issues and pit them against each other. A lot of those fights were instigated by them.

FUNK45

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,074 356 105
Alleybux
This season was one of the ones that stood out most to me. There was so much drama and Rima was very trashy through out the entire season. Blondie was an air hair head loving flowers and talking to plants. So her cleaning rima up didn't surprise me. I never cared for Julie, Erika looks very different, her and Rima look like they did work on their face. Falen always have me black and mild vibes‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️. All in all this franchise will always be a classic, the seasons can be purchased on Amazon prime.
Falen is black she from Eritrea.

boat1580

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,006 1,921 1,003
Alleybux
Man I had such a crush on Falen back in the day.

Are any of these shows streamable anywhere? I'd love to rewatch them.
They have a couple seasons on hulu currently but none of the good ones.

Wait, they have the mexico season on there? If so I will make plans to watch. Yay!
I miss bgc terribly at my big age, lol

I never liked judi. Miss "I got the voodoo for you bytches"

GlitteryGold

DeSantis = Jim Crow 2.0
Reaction score
Reactions
27,680 810 152
Alleybux
The BGC producers have always been evil. They literally allowed Kristen from BGC 5 to get drugged at a club which led to her fight with Lea. As much as I enjoyed watching the show the concept was a bit messed up. They got a bunch of women in their 20s with issues and pit them against each other. A lot of those fights were instigated by them.
Wait...what happened with this? I've never heard of this.

luckygirl93

Caramel Goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
407,575 21,354 16,210
Alleybux
I think some of the producers were low key racist. Cause I remember Jela did her interview and said that if she sees the blonde hair one it’s on sight because she pushed her down and was shady. That’s probably why they let Erika go because they didn’t like a black woman being the leader of the house.

DottieHinkle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
482,841 19,208 18,724
Alleybux

Is there another place on the body that sh!t comes out of? LOL.

Erika is a bully. Plain and simple. Funny how she claims that she got sent home because she wouldn’t allow production to manipulate her...and then admits that she allowed them to do exactly that at the reunion.

DottieHinkle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
482,841 19,208 18,724
Alleybux
I remember wanting Rima to go tf home almost immediately. So funny how she's on a spiritual love and light wave now when she was possessed by a demon named Charlie previously.

Was she supposed to stay ‘possessed’ forever? Comments like this are so weird. It’s very much giving, ‘You all about health and fitness now but in the third grade you were fat.’

just like these other fake ass “love and light” hoes

More people should try to add love and light to their lives instead of constantly seeking out drama and bµllsh!t. I mean, those are the only people who I ever see complain about folks who are trying to make a concerted effort to live and be positive.

SheJaded

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
118,277 4,102 358
Alleybux
Was she supposed to stay ‘possessed’ forever? Comments like this are so weird. It’s very much giving, ‘You all about health and fitness now but in the third grade you were fat.’

More people should try to add love and light to their lives instead of constantly seeking out drama and bµllsh!t. I mean, those are the only people who I ever see complain about folks who are trying to make a concerted effort to live and be positive.
hey Rima girl

Kelly Kapowski

out of sight / out of mind
Reaction score
Reactions
105,955 2,694 327
Alleybux

Responses like this are so weird. I posted my opinion on a cast member mentioned in the video based on my observation of the season. It's very much giving, "I take sh!t I read on the internet personally when I could really just keep scrolling."

Eta: Let me just put this weirdo on ignore. Tired of some of you triggered easily offended fonts quoting me.

ManolosAndManicures

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,162 1,406 267
Alleybux

When you say a demon named Charlie is inside of you- regardless of how much alcohol (and god knows what else) is involved- and this plays out on national TV- people are going to think you’re weird for a really long time.

cosmiclatte

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
296,596 13,129 4,050
Alleybux
Wait...what happened with this? I've never heard of this.
This is the episode where it happened. There was a scene where Kristen was flirting with a guy at the club and this same guy drugged her. When they got home she ended up getting into a fight with Lea and they sent her to a hotel for the night. This information leaked after season 5 and later on Kristen confirmed that it was true.

I think some of the producers were low key racist. Cause I remember Jela did her interview and said that if she sees the blonde hair one it’s on sight because she pushed her down and was shady. That’s probably why they let Erika go because they didn’t like a black woman being the leader of the house.
They definitely favored the white and racially ambiguous girls over the black girls. The only time they seemed to have an issue with a white or racially ambiguous girl is if she was deemed boring or weak.

LadyWildCard

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,103 52 36
Alleybux
Actually it wasn't that Mike guy. It was a group of sailors and Production refused to air it for fear of him suing them or causing some big controversy. Kristen talks about it on her YouTube channel. I guess she said someone from production tried to talk to him and he ran away. This is in response to the Kristen being drugged. She tried to bite a staff member and they brought her to a hospital and, along with a shitload of alcohol, she had PCP in her system.

TanyasCrystals

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,808 452 131
Alleybux
Actually it wasn't that Mike guy. It was a group of sailors and Production refused to air it for fear of him suing them or causing some big controversy. Kristen talks about it on her YouTube channel. I guess she said someone from production tried to talk to him and he ran away. This is in response to the Kristen being drugged. She tried to bite a staff member and they brought her to a hospital and, along with a shitload of alcohol, she had PCP in her system.
Lea already sucked but that makes her so much worse. She thought she was so badass for “beating up” the girl who was drugged. And then she hated on Kristen so obsessively at the reunion when she KNEW the only reason they got into that fight was because somebody drugged Kristen. That’s really fµcked up.

LadyWildCard

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,103 52 36
Alleybux
Lea already sucked but that makes her so much worse. She thought she was so badass for “beating up” the girl who was drugged. And then she hated on Kristen so obsessively at the reunion when she KNEW the only reason they got into that fight was because somebody drugged Kristen. That’s really fµcked up.
The only person who had a plausible reason to fight Kristen was Kayleigh. Lea didn't have to forgive her but she didn't have to scream, yell, and try to fight Kristen at the reunion- especially after the fact that she was drugged came back. She literally talked over her every time she said something. I really liked Lea at the start, but I feel like by the end of her season, every girl in the house was riding her dick and it gassed her up.

Last edited: