Quantcast

Olympics Loser Plays Race Card,Blames Manly Black Women For Her Loss

Kat13

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
106,111 5,301 463
Alleybux
Why is there always controversy when it comes to the female side of things. I have yet to hear of a woman who identifies as a male wanting to compete at the national levels against men. I wonder why?
Chris Mosier is a trans man who competed on team USA this year in the triathlon.

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/features/chris-mosier-first-trans-team-usa-member-w432272

chris-w-bike-e1462416446544.jpg

IBeeQueenB

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
1,044 33 17
Alleybux
I can't lie, racing the one in the middle is crazy. .she is damn near a man..now I feel sorry for the one that has the male issue cuz she wants to race and where do you put her? Just deny her the right to race? It's hard, but white girl came across like most black women are like that, I think that's what she was saying or maybe she meant just those 3, anywho in Germany the average woman is an amazon

I agree with you on all accounts. I wasn't co-signing Becky's comments, just underscoring a legitimate concern.

simo Hayer

Sniper in the Kingdom still Gigiangel
Reaction score
Reactions
79,097 4,213 3,254
Alleybux
That is so fµcked up. That is so vile and evil what they did to Heidreas. The part where he said that he felt like his choice to choose who he was, was taken from him...wow.

People need to wake up and stop trying to play the higher power. You are what you are and that's that. But who could blame him for wanting to transition? They fµcked his body up -badly. In a case like this I can completely understand someone doing this.
Are they in jail...what the heck

anna76

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
349 23 71
Alleybux
She set her WR in 1983, and no one has broken it since. She went from being a mediocre runner to suddenly setting world records in her 30's. Hmm, I wonder how she did that (steroids increasing T levels)?

The same was said about Carmelita Jeter. It's a slippery slope. Even Gatlin is faster now in his mid-30s than he was when he was doping. He attributed this relentless hard word. We have no choice but to trust the athletes until they fail the test.

The Czech did/does look 'manly' though.

Roniar19

Yeah I Said It
Reaction score
Reactions
6,402 517 83
Alleybux
There's controversy because her "female side of things" was laced with racial undertones, there's controversy because, judging by pictures I've seen of them together and their comments, there seems to be bullying going on behind the scenes. There's controversy because of the way her "female side of things" was worded, and it seems as though she has a problem with women who look a certain way competing, in addition to black women as a whole. That's why there's controversy, but a lot of you are so wrapped up in your faux-female empowerment drivel, used to disguise your hatred and jealously of trans and intersex individuals (whom some of the women who beat her in the race, other than Castor, may not even be) that you feel the need to ignore her misogynistic, racist BS.

If they want to have a mature, non-offensive, non-racist discussion around whether intersex women should compete, I encourage that, what I don't encourage is the nastiness seen in her comments, and up and down this thread, what I also don't encourage is deflecting, and non-factual arguments. Why are people ignoring that almost all these athletes most likely have above average testosterone levels? Why do fonts here deflect when we bring that up, and jump to 'why should intersex people compete?' when you were the ones bringing up testosterone?

Perhaps we've never had this discussion regarding men's sports, because there's no societal imposed limits on male masculinity, there are not people saying "Oooh, you look too girly!" "Oooh, nah, you look like you have too much testosterone to compete!" in regards to male athletes.

Sigh...can we stop acting like the playing ground is even and that men don't naturally have a higher testosterone level. They are physically stronger and faster due to their build. If a trans-man/woman wants to compete with them then more power to her because of what she will have to overcome to join the "big boys". It would be more challenging for her hence why we have men running below 9 seconds and women not being able to do so.

I'm not an expert on this topic which is why I said that those who have the decision to make should not listen to the outside world but base their decisions on facts. It cannot be about the feelings of one person. They should take into account the entire field and how people can always use this to cheat the system. Does her having testes, no ovaries or womb contribute to an unfair advantage? If yes do something about it. If no then release the results and let her continue to compete.

SupremeVixen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,244 5,924 2,755
Alleybux
This thread blows up who is really a white person posing as blacks on lsa.

They groaning all the black praising replies.

They gotta go.

SupremeVixen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,244 5,924 2,755
Alleybux
Let me rephrase the sh!t then. Black people are naturally powerful. You clearly a white person if your groan or disagree with that statement. Study genetics. And also studying to morphing attributes of over athletic women. It is possible for them to look very muscular. Don't hate.

This is Not Natural.....

nf1q88.jpg
.........Well....Actually it is for a Man....

mobrown

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
995 18 39
Alleybux
I see people are questioning the ones gender. At the end of the day the bishes comments were still ignorant. Have some fµck!ng class. That woman can't help how she was born. There are women all over the world that has to get their uterus and ovaries ... reproductive organs removed due to cancer and other conditions and have to take steroids etc for the rest of their life. Does that make them any less of a women....no! Something tells me whether she had that condition or not Becky would have still been pissed.

Steroids for Cancer does not make your stronger, they make you weaker. Causes you to lose muscle mass.

barbarella

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
2,929 50 12
Alleybux
Caster recently won a 400m race at the diamond league. I'd like to see how fonts on here would react if Allyson Félix, Sonya Richards, or any of their faves compete against her, and lose.