Quantcast

Omari Hardwick Confirms He Won’t Be Returning To The Power Franchise

NancyDrew2U

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,160 95 51
Alleybux
I wanted Ghost in prison or for him to lose everything, the club, family and friends. Lose it all.
Same. Since he was so manipulative, disloyal and selfish I felt his character should have suffered for a while. Later he could have gotten out perhaps a somewhat changed man. That would have been a killer set up for another show.

VibrantTing

Lurking and dropping occasional facts, fashionably
Reaction score
Reactions
12,894 824 247
Alleybux
I wanted Ghost in prison or for him to lose everything, the club, family and friends. Lose it all.

That would of been great and more realistic but I strongly feel like he was a diva and hard to work with. The whole cast, past and present all seem supportive and happy for one another. Hell even Larenz still give Power their props although he wasn’t on PowerBook2. Omari on the other hand never shouts the others out, never supports powerbook2 and deleted half of everything off his page. I just find that kind of odd.

A lot of people (regular everyday folks) say they have met him pre-power and post-power and he had a nasty disposition and vibe. I don’t think they wanted that toxicity on the set. Everyone else seems chilled and laid back

VibrantTing

Reaction score
Reactions
12,894 824 247
Alleybux
I can’t help but think Omari hardwick pissed somebody off

I like Power and I understand why they took
Their time creating the Tariq character and showing how he becomes who he is but his character is as already very developed in ghost. They needed to pick up the pace and to make Tariq super calculating and deadly.

I’m going to need to see Tariq making big moves because otherwise why not just get a job? All this criminal activities and they are just living average

I most definitely think this is the case.

Mzbillions

No c@$h No a$$
Reaction score
Reactions
11,375 589 166
Alleybux
Did something happen with him and Courtney? They could’ve ended it differently and had ghost as a politician. Book 2 could’ve been about Tariq and his come up. But killing him off seems personal. The plots be a little off. Tate getting his own series lol?

A.L.I.

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
126,774 2,278 784
Alleybux
That would of been great and more realistic but I strongly feel like he was a diva and hard to work with. The whole cast, past and present all seem supportive and happy for one another. Hell even Larenz still give Power their props although he wasn’t on PowerBook2. Omari on the other hand never shouts the others out, never supports powerbook2 and deleted half of everything off his page. I just find that kind of odd.

A lot of people (regular everyday folks) say they have met him pre-power and post-power and he had a nasty disposition and vibe. I don’t think they wanted that toxicity on the set. Everyone else seems chilled and laid back
Oh he deleted a lot of the power stuff off of his page? That's very telling.

VibrantTing

Reaction score
Reactions
12,894 824 247
Alleybux
Oh he deleted a lot of the power stuff off of his page? That's very telling.

Very much so. He only has about 12 pictures. I went to see after the last episode of PowerBook 2. I was shocked.