Quantcast

Omarosa Heckled on Saturday While Shopping for Her Bridesmaids' Dresses - Called "Trump's hoe"

Maxine Shaw

LSA Attorney-at-LOL
Reaction score
Reactions
32,263 160 90
Alleybux
anigif_sub-buzz-32131-1473876218-2_preview.gif

Gone Girl

Amazing
Reaction score
Reactions
80,308 1,150 1,306
Alleybux
It was written. She can grow an Angela Davis 'fro, rescue Black orphans from a burning building, and one million other Blackity Black things. It won't change a thing. People will think of her as "Trump's hoe" in the afterlife.

Did she invite the neck-rolling, garbage-eating Cubic Zirconia and Polyester to the wedding?

Amulet

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
135,749 15,293 1,223
Alleybux
Oh well. She had to have known most of her liberal reality tv fans would turn on her

Vayerling

BLESSED while you OBSESS!
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
56,289 1,650 1,998
Alleybux
[video=twitter;828244190245027840]https://twitter.com/PARISDENNARD/status/828244190245027840[/video]

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,222 7,670 6,914
Alleybux
I don't understand why you all aren't upset about a highly educated black woman who's quite accomplished on her own being reduced to being a "white man's hoe." There nothing amusing about it. Such a problack woman's forum this is.

Carla sent me

Throat kick that b!tch
Reaction score
Reactions
200,539 3,451 1,048
Alleybux
Y'all think trump injured her foot trying to run away from him like massa did kunta kinte?

SparkleSpaz

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
79,544 1,707 727
Alleybux
Will this husband mysteriously die too or...?

I bet it was white ladies too who heckled her. If they were black, it would've been included in the story.

powderpuff

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
125,548 1,735 1,118
Alleybux
I never liked her and I would've preferred that she was ignored...after watching how the senate did Elizabeth Warren over a nomination by cheeto---the mker omigrosa supports, she and her supporters (yes the pepper spraying LSA Let's Support Black Women Idiots too) and the cheeto can share this among themselves...
21b6255f79db44666ec5d4e85f0c7672.gif

Here is your Black Woman support...

Kano1987

LSA OG Fav! 2009 til infinity
Reaction score
Reactions
328,298 12,228 7,479
Alleybux
I don't understand why you all aren't upset about a highly educated black woman who's quite accomplished on her own being reduced to being a "white man's hoe." There nothing amusing about it. Such a problack woman's forum this is.
If the PAYLESS shoes fits and black people are few on this website!

It's been exposed many times that non-blacks and whites are posting here, pretending to be black.

Omarosa is a wicked person, that should have been called worse.

Not all skin folks are kin folk!!!!!

Thank you.

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,222 7,670 6,914
Alleybux
If the PAYLESS shoes fits and black people are few on this website!

It's been exposed many times that non-blacks and whites are posting here, pretending to be black.

Omarosa is a wicked person, that should have been called worse.

Not all skin folks are kin folk!!!!!

Thank you.

Just curious: what exactly makes Omarosa such a wicked person? The fact that she publicly supports Trump? Sorry, but no, I'll not be celebrating when accomplished black women are reduced to things they obviously aren't doing. If Omarosa wanted to be a white man's hoe, which is essentially calling her a nbw, I'm sure she's had ample opportunity, and not just with Trump.

AstoldbyWind

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,748 5,011 1,177
Alleybux
I mean she is kind of wicked from a reality tv standpoint but I really like her and I agree with you. I may not agree with her political views but I have to agree that this is wrong. I don't think no one should be harrassed like this when shopping for their wedding. What do you accomplish by doing this in public? Just to have the satisfaction of saying "I sure told her"?

Just curious: what exactly makes Omarosa such a wicked person? The fact that she publicly supports Trump? Sorry, but no, I'll not be celebrating when accomplished black women are reduced to things they obviously aren't doing. If Omarosa wanted to be a white man's hoe, which is essentially calling her a nbw, I'm sure she's had ample opportunity, and not just with Trump.

PinkDaisy

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
448 10 14
Alleybux
This situation sounded awful. I can't cheer on the two unidentified ladies calling her Trump's hoe. I am fascinated to know their race. I don't like women calling other woman whores so loosely either. I am not for degrading women for sport, especially black women. Many people expect black women to accept harsh treatment compared to other women, and I am tired of that mindset in our country. Those ladies were stalking and harassing her while shopping. They were actually being bullies. You can't torment people because you don't agree with them. They looked bad in this situation. They should be happy they stayed unidentified.

Kano1987

Reaction score
Reactions
328,298 12,228 7,479
Alleybux
Yes it's because she supports Trump.

Her being Brown and having education is a complete bµllsh!t excuse! I'm brown and have education and I can find brown and educated crackheads on the street..... That shouldn't exempt Omarosa for being a black person that supports racist, sexist and Nazis that are celebrating white supremacy!

Just because you and I are Black doesn't mean we have to support people that are trying to destroy YOU with political power! Trump

Are you a Trump supporter? I hope not. It's sad you are defending her because she is black and character is a opportunist.

Black people we really have many enemies among us, but it's sad when many can't comprehend that many in are community are among "them".

ericandrehotpac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
17,340 648 216
Alleybux
I hope these two years are worth it, because there is an election in June of this year. 2018 will be around the corner and he will be impeached.

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,222 7,670 6,914
Alleybux
Yes it's because she supports Trump.

Her being Brown and having education is a complete bµllsh!t excuse! I'm brown and have education and I can find brown and educated crackheads on the street..... That shouldn't exempt Omarosa for being a black person that supports racist, sexist and Nazis that are celebrating white supremacy!

Just because you and I are Black doesn't mean we have to support people that are trying to destroy YOU with political power! Trump

Are you a Trump supporter? I hope not. It's sad you are defending her because she is black and character is a opportunist.

Black people we really have many enemies among us, but it's sad when many can't comprehend that many in are community are among "them".

Thanks for proving that you have no real reason for calling her wicked. Color me not surprised you're a bandwagoner.

She hasn't said anything negative about black Americans, nor has she ever done so. This isn't her first time in the white house, and she certainly didn't get there being a white man's hoe.

I'm also black and highly educated, and no, I'm still not going to celebrate this bµllsh!t.

Whether I'm a Trump supporter or not is really none of your business. Just know I'm not supporting ANYONE reducing an accomplished black person to fµck!ng their way to the top.

And what do you think you are when you're supporting this racist, sexist accusation against another black person? Your comment has done more to support white supremacy than Omarosa has done. Take a bow Savion. I know you can't wait to bask in the glow of your alt right standing ovation.

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,222 7,670 6,914
Alleybux
I mean she is kind of wicked from a reality tv standpoint but I really like her and I agree with you. I may not agree with her political views but I have to agree that this is wrong. I don't think no one should be harrassed like this when shopping for their wedding. What do you accomplish by doing this in public? Just to have the satisfaction of saying "I sure told her"?

She plays the white woman's manipulation game and wins. And she had to adopt that to perfection in order to avoid being labeled the angry black woman. But I guess even that's better than being labeled a hoe, especially when there's no concrete evidence that she's ever been that.

NubianQueen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,228 646 712
Alleybux
[video=twitter;828244190245027840]https://twitter.com/PARISDENNARD/status/828244190245027840[/video]
Every time I see Paris, I want to pimp slap him. He's rude as hell and always trying to over talk someone. I can't stand his b!tch ass.

Kano1987

Reaction score
Reactions
328,298 12,228 7,479
Alleybux
Thanks for proving that you have no real reason for calling her wicked. Color me not surprised you're a bandwagoner.

She hasn't said anything negative about black Americans, nor has she ever done so. This isn't her first time in the white house, and she certainly didn't get there being a white man's hoe.

I'm also black and highly educated, and no, I'm still not going to celebrate this bµllsh!t.

Whether I'm a Trump supporter or not is really none of your business. Just know I'm not supporting ANYONE reducing an accomplished black person to fµck!ng their way to the top.

And what do you think you are when you're supporting this racist, sexist accusation against another black person? Your comment has done more to support white supremacy than Omarosa has done. Take a bow Savion. I know you can't wait to bask in the glow of your alt right standing ovation.
Well color me surprised you're a blind hypocrite! Very defensive and dismissive.

Trump supporters like YOU are scared of what you represent racist, sexist, self-hatering and a Nazis coalition "4 for 1 Mc combo"!!!! Omarosa's silent but transparent support of Trump is more than enough to confirm and verify why she is disliked!

Do you support Clarence Thomas too? You must be crazy!!

Are you chocolate or "white" chocolate? Trump supporters are pathetic!

I'm one of biggest anti Trump haters on this website, you have the wrong person.

Have a nice day and don't quote me! Pathetic

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,222 7,670 6,914
Alleybux
Well color me surprised you're a blind hypocrite! Very defensive and dismissive.

Trump supporters like YOU are scared of what you represent racist, sexist, self-hatering and a Nazis coalition "4 for 1 Mc combo"!!!! Omarosa's silent but transparent support of Trump is more than enough to confirm and verify why she is disliked!

I'm one of biggest anti Trump haters on this website, you have the wrong person.

b!tch please. I don't have to explain a damned thing to your dumbass, especially since you quoted me first. I've never given a damn about your opinion and I'm sure not going to start now. *updates nignore.*

Kano1987

Reaction score
Reactions
328,298 12,228 7,479
Alleybux
b!tch please. I don't have to explain a damned thing to your dumbass, especially since you quoted me first. I've never given a damn about your opinion and I'm sure not going to start now. *updates nignore.*

Clockwise! You don't even have a pot to piss in...... My ignore list is overcrowded with your fellow White supremacy apologists!

*You don't give a damn about my opinion, but responded to my posts in this thread, how foolish? And you only exposed yourself for being a Trump supporter!

Bye "white chocolate" enjoy melting in MY five star ignore list.

Arcee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,075 804 102
Alleybux
maybe I'm missing something - but I didn't know that Nordstrom Tyson's had a bridal shop.

And this bish can't give up reality TV can she? Say Yes to the Dress is such a bore any ways.

The bridal level is on the top level where the salon shoes and lingerie.

Vayerling

BLESSED while you OBSESS!
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
56,289 1,650 1,998
Alleybux
Every time I see Paris, I want to pimp slap him. He's rude as hell and always trying to over talk someone. I can't stand his b!tch ass.

His voice is just as annoying as Kellyanne Conwench!

And he is always talking about HIS MOMMA AND PEOPLE ATTACKING HIM ON SOCIAL MEDIA for being a Trump supporter. Lol

Sunny J

Fking ANGRY
Reaction score
Reactions
33,932 597 195
Alleybux

Schadenfreude...I can't help it. This gorgeous woman has the soul of a hell born harpy.

I'm still so surprised that she only marries black.

And I still get tickled when thinking of her comments to Bethenny's furless cat looking butt.

Gone Girl

Amazing
Reaction score
Reactions
80,308 1,150 1,306
Alleybux

Are you really going to juxtapose "pro-Black woman" anywhere near Omarosa's name like this vile dirtbag isn't out here juggling a White Supremacist's nuts allowing herself to be tokenized by a racist, misogynist pig? Without any irony? You really are.

What has Omarosa accomplished aside from making a fool of herself, first on lowrent reality-tv programs and now as the fifth-favorite, last-picked pet Negro of the biggest joke this side of the world has ever seen?

This "highly educated" woman earned a bachelor's degree at a state college, like probably 75% of LSA, not including those currently enrolled in undergrad programs. Unless your expectations are considerably low, there is nothing remarkable or impressive about this dolt who couldn't keep a job until her crazy ass lucked up by exploiting every negative stereotype of Black women.

I'm thinking if Omarosa were a Black man you'd have little trouble identifying the problem.

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,222 7,670 6,914
Alleybux
Are you really going to juxtapose "pro-Black woman" anywhere near Omarosa's name like this vile dirtbag isn't out here juggling a White Supremacist's nuts allowing herself to be tokenized by a racist, misogynist pig? Without any irony? You really are.

What has Omarosa accomplished aside from making a fool of herself, first on lowrent reality-tv programs and now as the fifth-favorite, last-picked pet Negro of the biggest joke this side of the world has ever seen?

This "highly educated" woman earned a bachelor's degree at a state college, like probably 75% of LSA, not including those currently enrolled in undergrad programs. Unless your expectations are considerably low, there is nothing remarkable or impressive about this dolt who couldn't keep a job until her crazy ass lucked up by exploiting every negative stereotype of Black women.

I'm thinking if Omarosa were a Black man you'd have little trouble identifying the problem.

So, do you expect a productive dialogue, or are you searching for a reaction by crossing out an inflammatory sentence? Either way, not gonna happen, and with that....

Frankly, I don't care what you think or however it is that you feel. I am not in support of and will never be in support of accusing her of sleeping to the top simply because we disagree politically :33:. You don't like it: not my problem.

And btw, black males aren't accused of sleeping their way to the top, so stop with the bµllsh!t that never happens.

powderpuff

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
125,548 1,735 1,118
Alleybux

oprah_wow.gif
and thank you!