Quantcast

On International Men's Day...

You STILL have men and their goofy ass sympathisers posting bullsh!t like this:

----
"Saying “why can’t men just figure out their mental” is like a man saying, why can’t women figure out why they experience miscarriages so often. Sounds ignorant right?"
----

As in, were some of you raised by rats because what kind of false equivalency? Are some of you not ashamed? Mental health is absolutely a problem, but why is the element of men going to SEEK help at their big ages seemingly removed from the equation? At what point did it ever stop being an able-bodied adult's PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY to sort out their own mental health?

Nobody takes you by the hand to go to the gym or workout, so why is there an expectation that somebody should be carting these men off to mental health services to ensure they get the help they need? With your big size!

And what's sad is women who have fallen for the okeydoke that patriarchal society has sold them actually DO break their backs to help these willingly-lousy creatures. And 9/10 they're met with negative responses from open resistance to outright aggression/violence because they're trying to HELP these man-children.

Ladies, LEAVE men like this ALONE. Let them figure it out themselves, or waste away. Who cares?? Not our problem!

My response to the above stupidity is below, and maybe I'm extra tetchy because they keep inundating me with emails about International Men's Day, but let this be a day where men take accountability for their brokenness, wake up, and start doing the work that socially aware and emotionally healthy people have also had to learn to do. Ultimately, LEAVE women OUT OF IT and get a therapist sir, damn!

----

The vast majority of women who suffer from miscarriages do so COMPLETELY out of their own control as a result of suffering actual biological illnesses. Moreso the prevalence of miscarriages no where NEAR compares to the mass of (WILFULLY) mentally broken men walking these streets. Just absolutely disgusting.

Of course men are supposed to figure out their mental health! Why?? Because bloody EVERYONE does! Your mental health is YOUR responsibility! And EVEN in a world where things are overwhelmingly skewed in their favour, they STILL hide behind the excuse that 'society' tells them it's 'too feminine'. Newsflash, there's still a stigma about mental health that applies to everyone seeking help. And there are still MANY societies where women risk actual harm for speaking about anything, live alone their mental health! No such environments exist for men, unless you can prove me wrong??

Man, this comment just riled me alllll the way up. It's the lack of accountability... Nobody, and I mean NOBODY is supposed to 'care for your mental health', that's YOUR job. This lazy, regressive way of thinking is why men are so damn underdeveloped, expecting women or other people to sort their problems out for them!

I don't know whether you're a man or just another coddler but get your act together, posting clown sh!t like this. What a whole, entire shame... disgraceful.

GoodBehaviour

A for effort
Reaction score
Reactions
10,179 134 22
Alleybux
Sounds as dumb as white history month.

Excuse me??? There's a WHAT?????
238065C6-89BE-4C4A-9149-B83FC12FB254.jpeg

MoleOlie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,348 4,819 3,628
Alleybux
The only man worth honoring on this day would be my loving Father.

For that reason, it makes sense for a day like this. :heart:

Noodles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
105,359 2,439 1,920
Alleybux
lol "international men's day" are you kidding me? The people who, "internationally" have ALL the power? Jesus tapdancing Christ.

Madame Foster

Slapping up Blincels and Crybully Whymom Havers
Reaction score
Reactions
38,734 954 180
Alleybux
op I was ready to block you bc I thought you was on some pick me bs but I'm glad I didn't. I agree. This day is so bogus that I didn't even know it was today.

GangstaBoo

From the Streetz to the Altar! I DID IT!
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
103,352 7,611 15,354
Alleybux
Wish I got my period today, so that I could bleed all over this parade. Men's worst nightmare.

mqdefault.jpg

Happy International Men's Day, you filthy animals.
Wtf , i bet you dont wash your hands just the type to not flush too. Dont even wanna know what you do with your toilet paper sicko!!!

Cheverly

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,367 669 271
Alleybux
You STILL have men and their goofy ass sympathisers posting bullsh!t like this:

----
"Saying “why can’t men just figure out their mental” is like a man saying, why can’t women figure out why they experience miscarriages so often. Sounds ignorant right?"
----

As in, were some of you raised by rats because what kind of false equivalency? Are some of you not ashamed? Mental health is absolutely a problem, but why is the element of men going to SEEK help at their big ages seemingly removed from the equation? At what point did it ever stop being an able-bodied adult's PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY to sort out their own mental health?

Nobody takes you by the hand to go to the gym or workout, so why is there an expectation that somebody should be carting these men off to mental health services to ensure they get the help they need? With your big size!

And what's sad is women who have fallen for the okeydoke that patriarchal society has sold them actually DO break their backs to help these willingly-lousy creatures. And 9/10 they're met with negative responses from open resistance to outright aggression/violence because they're trying to HELP these man-children.

Ladies, LEAVE men like this ALONE. Let them figure it out themselves, or waste away. Who cares?? Not our problem!

My response to the above stupidity is below, and maybe I'm extra tetchy because they keep inundating me with emails about International Men's Day, but let this be a day where men take accountability for their brokenness, wake up, and start doing the work that socially aware and emotionally healthy people have also had to learn to do. Ultimately, LEAVE women OUT OF IT and get a therapist sir, damn!

----

The vast majority of women who suffer from miscarriages do so COMPLETELY out of their own control as a result of suffering actual biological illnesses. Moreso the prevalence of miscarriages no where NEAR compares to the mass of (WILFULLY) mentally broken men walking these streets. Just absolutely disgusting.

Of course men are supposed to figure out their mental health! Why?? Because bloody EVERYONE does! Your mental health is YOUR responsibility! And EVEN in a world where things are overwhelmingly skewed in their favour, they STILL hide behind the excuse that 'society' tells them it's 'too feminine'. Newsflash, there's still a stigma about mental health that applies to everyone seeking help. And there are still MANY societies where women risk actual harm for speaking about anything, live alone their mental health! No such environments exist for men, unless you can prove me wrong??

Man, this comment just riled me alllll the way up. It's the lack of accountability... Nobody, and I mean NOBODY is supposed to 'care for your mental health', that's YOUR job. This lazy, regressive way of thinking is why men are so damn underdeveloped, expecting women or other people to sort their problems out for them!

I don't know whether you're a man or just another coddler but get your act together, posting clown sh!t like this. What a whole, entire shame... disgraceful.
Because I'm quite sure, if there was a treatment or doctor that could prevent or help minimize miscarriages women would be lining the hell up! We already do what we can. I stopped working out, went on bed rest, changed my diet, told my boss who did everything he could to minimize stress. Still miscarried. A lot of men have the mindset of "i've tried nothing and I'm all out of ideas" when it comes to their mental health.

ExquisiteMelanin

Supporting Abused women regardless of race
Reaction score
Reactions
183,750 3,098 2,605
Alleybux
Happy International Man day! to all decent men around the world who understands what it means to be a man.:heart:

coginito

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
125,286 8,392 3,859
Alleybux
People just be making up fµck!ng holidays! This is the first time in my life I've heard of 'Men's Day'