Quantcast

on this day in 1981, elizabeth taylor last appeared as helena cassadine

Ash_Lee_Can

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,814 779 167
Alleybux
Wasn't Anthony Geary one of her boy toys back in the day lol...

I never really got to see Elizabeth as Helena as it was before my time although I've seen clips. I'm more familiar with the Constance as Helena, who is one of my favorite villains period. That old b!tch is immortal lmfao...

Hygge Chic

Extroverted Introvert
Reaction score
Reactions
26,755 395 54
Alleybux
Wasn't Anthony Geary one of her boy toys back in the day lol...

I never really got to see Elizabeth as Helena as it was before my time although I've seen clips. I'm more familiar with the Constance as Helena, who is one of my favorite villains period. That old b!tch is immortal lmfao...
Same!! I've gotten so sick of the show harkening back to the same old repeats, with one exception; Constance! They can bring that old bitty back anytime, using her last breath, and I'll be grateful to see her lol

Ash_Lee_Can

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,814 779 167
Alleybux
Same!! I've gotten so sick of the show harkening back to the same old repeats, with one exception; Constance! They can bring that old bitty back anytime, using her last breath, and I'll be grateful to see her lol
I had stopped watching GH for years and only recently gotten back into it because my mom (who says I was the one who her back into it years ago lol) be having me watching it with her before bed. They got me excited as hell when they made me believe Helena was coming bac for hot second last week, only to find out it's Sam with a damn voice changer : unamused:. I know they "killed" her off, but this old lady's been "killed off" a millions times and always come back like...

bJcII6E.gif
ySDkC87.gif

I remember Nicholas, her own grandson, threw her ass off a whole cliff, and this woman still somehow lived. They need to just call Constance up for a random terror run because Helena Cassadine to me is the only character on GH that will for sure have the whole city shook just for being there, as if she isn't some hella old skinny white lady lmfao...