Quantcast

One day we gonna talk about how the black media use to treat rihanna

Mememeow

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,422 563 573
Alleybux
So what you are saying is she's wrong for having a bad gal attitude she's for wrong fighting back rih did nothing "the culture" the culture was vile towards her the same culture was the one making jokes about her DV incident and siding with chris so what was she supposed to do roll over and play dead
And this topic has nothing to do with black women around the world it has everything to do with the xenophobic treatment that rihanna and lupita faced the women that you mentioned above don't have the same experiences that this two had and why are you blaming rih for what asap said rih didn't put words in his mouth nor is she responsible for asap she's no one's keeper
Whenever Rocky is brought into an unrelated Rihanna discussion, you should question the person’s ability of critical thinking and present an intelligent counter-argument.

Ignore. ignore. Ignore.

Posh Deluxe

details of your incompetence do not interest me
Reaction score
Reactions
35,897 2,438 698
Alleybux
What platform are you referring to?

Black people love Rihanna, always have and always will.
Idk maybe I was too young but I don’t remember media ever talking bad about Robyn. She always seemed well liked universally. The only time I see people picking her apart is when it comes to her personal life.

Charlotta

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
81,592 1,412 216
Alleybux
I musta missed it. My Black American friends and I have been bopping to Rih since high school. She made us all wanna go get baggie jeans when Pon de Replay came out.

Seems like y’all got some kinda complex and are projecting like hell in this thread.

Same. She’s never been on my heavy on my playlists, but I remember my younger family members and their little friends being obsessed with her around 2005/2006. I tried to keep up with the latest cool trends when I was teaching, and I remember she was popular with the jr high/high school kids. I’ve never heard anyone dog her, expect some sideways comments after Chris Brown assaulted her.

And I’ve never heard, read, or seen any of this xenophobia towards Lupita. She seems highly regarded and celebrated by Black people of all ethnicities as far as I’ve seen and heard.

Last edited:

CherryTint

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
43,474 3,703 1,085
Alleybux
Rihanna is living well. I doubt she dwells on these things. She is a super successful person.
Exactly idk why there is this push to make her this victim. Rihanna has always marched to the beat of her own drum she is a free spirit and dgaf about society standards..

A lot of the time she went against the grain to what was the norm. That made her very controversial but she never gave the impression she cared. And white media used to go hard against her too. White women in particular were very nasty to her in publications. I remember she was called n!66er once in a European magazine.

Anyway my point is she always did things her way and that way was someties outrageous and over the top which caused backlash. She never cared y’all shouldn’t either. She is winning regardless.

Last edited:

cheerie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,961 449 668
Alleybux
During the chris brown domestic violence case, she was being bullied and tormented by the black media.

If rihanna was not doing pop music at that time and if she didn’t have her white fan base, her career would have tanked.

The black media at that time made fun of rihanna bruised face and even justified Chris brown action, by saying “oh, she hit him first or she was acting violent”.
What stuck out to me was how they justified Chris Brown beating Rihanna because she allegedly hit him first, but around the same time they supported Tiger Woods’ wife for beating him with a golf club. No one talked about how Elin should’ve or deserved to be beaten for putting her hands on him.

KelsieDefens

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
237,490 8,633 8,504
Alleybux
So what you are saying is she's wrong for having a bad gal attitude she's for wrong fighting back rih did nothing "the culture" the culture was vile towards her the same culture was the one making jokes about her DV incident and siding with chris so what was she supposed to do roll over and play dead
And this topic has nothing to do with black women around the world it has everything to do with the xenophobic treatment that rihanna and lupita faced the women that you mentioned above don't have the same experiences that this two had and why are you blaming rih for what asap said rih didn't put words in his mouth nor is she responsible for asap she's no one's keeper

I said you're deluded in thinking only your fave was maligned by black American media when her own WI culture and black media, in general, maligns black women in favor of bm. You're trying to make Black Americans bullies when Black American's funded her career and let her stay at their house as a teen and when she was recovering from the scandal.

I gave examples. Black media will destroy you if you let it. Luckily your fave went to white media to sell records. Meanwhile, yall spew xenophobic sh!t towards a tacky, boring, inarticulate country Bama all the time but play the victim. Yall work overtime to stop her bag and discredit her. The demographics on Black Twitter and LSA consist of West Indian and African immigrants (mostly on the East Coast) who talk all the sh!t they want about certain bw. And the ADOS women who go up for it look like boo-boo the fool in the diaspora forum when the same derogatory remarks are directed at an ADOS woman they actually like.

BlueGossip

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,327 2,046 2,921
Alleybux
Would this be the precious fave who just got a #1 last year and has had #1s and hits throughout her 20+ year career? This is the inferiority complex I called you all out for before. There is absolutely a legitimate argument to be made about black media being unfair to Rihanna after the fight with Chris and yet you decided to attempt to make this about Beyoncé, who has nothing to do with the situation and has only ever supported Rihanna.

Every artist wants to be successful, but of the two of them, Rihanna definitely isn’t the one who is unbothered. Only one of the two has been seen constantly obsessing over #1s and fake sold out concerts online and keeping up drama on social media. And I suspect that part of the reason for that is that Rihanna and her stans know that there’s literally nothing else to brag about. She has no musical talent and her albums, sans like two, are mostly filler. Thats exactly why y’all are always obsessing over sales and fashunz and are still exceptionally insecure despite Rihanna’s accomplishments. Another part is that despite our fave supposedly searching for #1s and hits, she’s managed to continue to thrive and sell just as many albums, if not more, than someone with 14 #1s.

Lastly, I really hope this isn’t an attempt to try to shade African Americans. You should be on your knees thanking every deity in existence that we exist. There is a reason why Rihanna had to come here for a career and continues to take from our culture (without giving much back). African Americans, and our entertainers and icons, are still undefeated.
Saw the name and pressed the thumb down and moved in.
Y'all are trying to spin this as ADOS xenophobia when Rihanna is a below average talent.
Last I checked the black population in America isn't just ADOS, neither is the all of the black media. You are the one making it a ADOS VS Rihanna thing

GoldenJohnson

Team Owner
Benched
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
38,714 6,409 13,390
Alleybux
Saw the name and pressed the thumb down and moved in.

Last I checked the black population in America isn't just ADOS, neither is the all of the black media. You are the one making it a ADOS VS Rihanna thing

The black population is 90 percent ADOS.

BlueGossip

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,327 2,046 2,921
Alleybux
I said you're deluded in thinking only your fave was maligned by black American media when her own WI culture and black media, in general, maligns black women in favor of bm. You're trying to make Black Americans bullies when Black American's funded her career and let her stay at their house as a teen and when she was recovering from the scandal.

I gave examples. Black media will destroy you if you let it. Luckily your fave went to white media to sell records. Meanwhile, yall spew xenophobic sh!t towards a tacky, boring, inarticulate country Bama all the time but play the victim. Yall work overtime to stop her bag and discredit her. The demographics on Black Twitter and LSA consist of West Indian and African immigrants (mostly on the East Coast) who talk all the sh!t they want about certain bw. And the ADOS women who go up for it look like boo-boo the fool in the diaspora forum when the same derogatory remarks are directed at an ADOS woman they actually like.
What black Americans funded her career and whose house did she spend time at? Cause I know damn well she didn't stay at Black Americans' houses. She stayed with one person.

BlueGossip

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,327 2,046 2,921
Alleybux
Exactly idk why there is this push to make her this victim. Rihanna has always marched to the beat of her own drum she is a free spirit and dgaf about society standards..

A lot of the time she went against the grain to what was the norm. That made her very controversial but she never gave the impression she cared. And white media used to go hard against her too. White women in particular were very nasty to her in publications. I remember she was called n!66er once in a European magazine.

Anyway my point is she always did things her way and that way was someties outrageous and over the top which caused backlash. She never cared y’all shouldn’t either. She is winning regardless.

US: The community she associates with did not support her fully.

You: she didn't care. Also white people were nasty to her too.

Do you notice that you aren't actually dealing with the topic at hand. We aren't discussing if Rih let it get to her or how the white media treated her, we are discussing how the Blavk media treated her.

BlueGossip

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,327 2,046 2,921
Alleybux
How did she cross over when she was never deemed part of the culture? She came in with a caribbean sound anyhow. Are people forgetting that? She wasn't doing any real r&b/hip hop sounds coming up but straight dancehall/pop songs. Her first album had everything to do with her Barbadian culture.
Her first album actually got urban radio support, her second album didn't even for songs like We ride and Unfaithful that usually target the urban audience.

ANTIUSERNAME

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
127,623 11,232 14,342
Alleybux
I just think the Black Americans didn't know how to relate to Rihannna. A foreign Black girl. Rihanna wasn't marketed like other Black artist. If you notice all Black artist are promoted with the city they come from. Beyonce is from Houston, Megan Thee Stallion, Normani, Aaliyah from the east coast, Ciara with Atlanta, and even Nicki Minaj (the Bronx, New York) and Akon (New Jersey) who are of immigrants parent were marketed with the city they grew up in. It was done to grow support from their city and that's why these artist usually come with the sound from their city or regions. Ciara is the perfect example with the crunk&B.

Rihanna came from Barbados. I'm sure if Rihanna debuted today, in this time where it's all about the diaspora, and supporting Black foreign celeb, i'm sure Rihanna would have done wonderful with a good portion of the Black american community.

However, the Black people who are out here trying to claim that Rihanna's success is due to their sole support (like Empressive did in her music video to advise Normani to stay in the R&B/"urban" lane) are delusional.

Black people started to fµck with Rihanna only once she was established in the Talk That Talk era. When her music became a bit more R&B/urban. But by now, Rihanna had already accomplish so much without the mass support of Black americans.
But even then, we can say the same thing about non Black people. Outside of the US, Rihanna perform in Stadium, while she perform in Arena in the US.

Last edited:

Patrick Star

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
47,805 1,504 1,688
Alleybux
Even so she’s still more wordly acclaimed then others and still came out on top lol so whatever...so it goes.

ATLxLIB

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,464 1,448 2,087
Alleybux
Let me break down some numbers.
3/4 of Taylor's sales are from the USA
2/3 if Beyoncé's are from the USA.
Most USA based acts sell more than half of their sales in the USA
But
1/3 of rihanna' s are in the USA

You can't tell me she wasn't seen as an outsider. And while it's not just the Black people and media, they are notable because that's the community she strongly associates with,

She has 6 BET awards in over 16 years. 6. The best selling female artist of the past 20 years.
I'm glad this is said because the gaslighting is irritating. However, black people in Africa love Rih, she's the best-selling artist on the continent. Black-American's don't have to support pop artists if they don't want to. Rihanna dabbles here and there into R&B but she is a pop girl at heart. I'm sure her next album will solidify that, and the black-American community might abandon her again.

ATLxLIB

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,464 1,448 2,087
Alleybux
If Rihanna’s ethnicity was the issue for Black Americans you’re attempting to make it to be her tour stops in Atlanta would’ve been empty, the darker shades of Fenty Beauty would remain on the shelves, and nary Black American would stream her music.

Contrary to what many would like to believe Blacks of other ethnicities have a easier time making it in Black Hollywood, than Black Americans would in the Caribbean or Africa.

If we want to discuss which group is more opening and receptive we can genuinely have that honest discussion.
Her tour stops in ATL are very white ( like 40%). I've been.

dkong

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
37,829 625 324
Alleybux
They tried similar sh!t with Whitney. Some people called her "Whiteney" because she was mostly pop.

ChileBoom

Release R9
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
84,555 1,112 2,834
Alleybux
Great thread as usual the xenophobes were out full force trying to justify the bµllsh!t but we just use that two way block and keep it moving.

Anyway rih came up at a time where there can only be one and she's not american. A lot of black media caters to americans so her not getting the intial support was to be expected. Then came the incident with the prince of americans fist brown and you know they sided with him damn the facts.

As time went on they couldn't keep missing out on the bag by not covering her accomplishments because it got too big to ignore and so here they are. Rih seems unbothered at this point but I'm sure she knows what's going on. She didn't need the support anyway whatever was meant for her was destined and she won.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,959 123 76
Alleybux
Great thread as usual the xenophobes were out full force trying to justify the bµllsh!t but we just use that two way block and keep it moving.

Anyway rih came up at a time where there can only be one and she's not american. A lot of black media caters to americans so her not getting the intial support was to be expected. Then came the incident with the prince of americans fist brown and you know they sided with him damn the facts.

As time went on they couldn't keep missing out on the bag by not covering her accomplishments because it got too big to ignore and so here they are. Rih seems unbothered at this point but I'm sure she knows what's going on. She didn't need the support anyway whatever was meant for her was destined and she won.
You what I just realized something this past few weeks there's been posts on Instagram about black women in entertainment something along those lines and rihanna is not included most of the time to be honest I think the xenophobia against her is still continuing as much as lupita was tortured and harassed because of her skin tone she's more welcomed and treated way better than rihanna by African Americans

Reaction score
Reactions
2,959 123 76
Alleybux
I just think the Black Americans didn't know how to relate to Rihannna. A foreign Black girl. Rihanna wasn't marketed like other Black artist. If you notice all Black artist are promoted with the city they come from. Beyonce is from Houston, Megan Thee Stallion, Normani, Aaliyah from the east coast, Ciara with Atlanta, and even Nicki Minaj (the Bronx, New York) and Akon (New Jersey) who are of immigrants parent were marketed with the city they grew up in. It was done to grow support from their city and that's why these artist usually come with the sound from their city or regions. Ciara is the perfect example with the crunk&B.

Rihanna came from Barbados. I'm sure if Rihanna debuted today, in this time where it's all about the diaspora, and supporting Black foreign celeb, i'm sure Rihanna would have done wonderful with a good portion of the Black american community.

However, the Black people who are out here trying to claim that Rihanna's success is due to their sole support (like Empressive did in her music video to advise Normani to stay in the R&B/"urban" lane) are delusional.

Black people started to fµck with Rihanna only once she was established in the Talk That Talk era. When her music became a bit more R&B/urban. But by now, Rihanna had already accomplish so much without the mass support of Black americans.
But even then, we can say the same thing about non Black people. Outside of the US, Rihanna perform in Stadium, while she perform in Arena in the US.
I get what you are saying but the xenophobia and slut shaming was unnecessary they should've just kept it moving but they didn't especially during her 2009 incident they went in on her

blankoblank

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,361 2,423 2,249
Alleybux
What platform are you referring to?

Black people love Rihanna, always have and always will.

that is the stupidest and most pathetic thread ever! ri's fans are stupd and annoying kids!
love to portray ri as the combative, most beautiful queen (she is not) her ass was always kissed!
tenor.gif

Melanated9

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
3,767 132 128
Alleybux
I remember Wendy Williams doing a whole segment on her being unmarried and childless. I thought that was extremely peculiar!
Wendy Williams is the last woman that should down any woman in terms of anything related to marriage or relationships concerning she stayed in a toxic marriage for years and was supporting her leeching bum ex husband and his pregnant side chick. She is the face of struggle love

Melanated9

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
3,767 132 128
Alleybux
In order to understand the media you must understand propaganda. The media is ran by The Jews who run Hollywood. They use black celebrities to shame them. Look at all of the black tv shows and reality shows we have on right now. They want to make it seem like all blacks are ghetto, loud, bitter, and angry. They use celebrities like Rihanna to say that black women are promiscuous and trashy while praising non blacks like The kardashians whose claim to fame was by doing xes tapes. Face it the black man and woman is a threat to the media and society period. I’ve always been a Rihanna fan since Pon De replay.

ATLxLIB

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,464 1,448 2,087
Alleybux

Yea this. She just proves that Black artists don't need the help of AA's or the black music industry to be successful so other artists like Doja Cat shouldn't be worried. Just release good music.

ANTIUSERNAME

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
127,623 11,232 14,342
Alleybux
Yea this. She just proves that Black artists don't need the help of AA's or the black music industry to be successful so other artists like Doja Cat shouldn't be worried. Just release good music.
I'm sure during this time she had some Black American fans.
I don't know why i'm seeing a lot of Navy talking about this old sh!t.
If the navy feel like Rihanna doesn't get her flowers, then those Rihanna's fans should write articles praising her artistry and share what she influenced in the music industry, and not just her hot pictures.
@Gangster Navy i think you did great by making the Rihanna art appreciation.

Last edited:

ATLxLIB

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,464 1,448 2,087
Alleybux
I'm sure during this time she had some Black American fans.
I don't know why i'm seeing a lot of Navy talking about this old sh!t.
If the navy feel like Rihanna doesn't get her flowers, then those Rihanna's fans should write articles praising her artistry and share what she influenced in the music industry, and not just her hot pictures.
@Gangster Navy i think you did great by making the Rihanna art appreciation.
Not doing this with you. Rihanna did not get flowers from the BA community until she dropped her shoe line with puma. That was in 2016 after she had already sold 250 million record, and was a pop icon. The support now is fake and I'm just warning navy not to get too comfortable because fake love is short lived and old habits die hard. She'll always play second or even third fiddle is this community and that's okay because as it turned out she didn't need the community anyway. I remember taking my nephew to the barbershop and having the men talk about most successful black artists today, they mention Drake, the Weeknd, Jay, Chris Brown, Kanye, Bey, Kindrick, even HER and Ella Mai. But Rihanna conveniently left out of the conversation even after outselling all of these artists. Granted I'm not AA so I don't know all the in group conversations but that was the first time I've heard Black American men talk about artists and it's exactly what I expected it to be. A whole lot in this community doesn't really like her and it's okay....

Reaction score
Reactions
2,959 123 76
Alleybux
Not doing this with you. Rihanna did not get flowers from the BA community until she dropped her shoe line with puma. That was in 2016 after she had already sold 250 million record, and was a pop icon. The support now is fake and I'm just warning navy not to get too comfortable because fake love is short lived and old habits die hard. She'll always play second or even third fiddle is this community and that's okay because as it turned out she didn't need the community anyway. I remember taking my nephew to the barbershop and having the men talk about most successful black artists today, they mention Drake, the Weeknd, Jay, Chris Brown, Kanye, Bey, Kindrick, even HER and Ella Mai. But Rihanna conveniently left out of the conversation even after outselling all of these artists. Granted I'm not AA so I don't know all the in group conversations but that was the first time I've heard Black American men talk about artists and it's exactly what I expected it to be. A whole lot in this community doesn't really like her and it's okay....
They don't especially when they have to give her props the xenophobia against her is still going they don't see her you will see when she releases her reggae album black awards are gonna snub her they gonna mock her

ANTIUSERNAME

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
127,623 11,232 14,342
Alleybux
I'm not saying that the Black American community ever gave Rihanna her flowers but i'm sure there is a portion of the community who are fans. I'm sure most of the Navy here aren't all non Black American Black here.

Also, it's great if she doesn't need the BA community. That's fine. I don't think that all of these pop stars resort to "race loyalty" for their success. All those people mention by these black men in the barbershop all have PR strategy to make them appear bigger. I don't feel like Rihanna needs all of their praise, she did mentioned that she's scared of the pedestal status that come with fame.
Rihanna is the lil surprise they once they finally check the board of the most successful artist.

I'm saying all of that, but i agree with most of Y'all. The Black (american) community/ Black people can not claim themselves as the sole factor for Rihanna's success.

ATLxLIB

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,464 1,448 2,087
Alleybux
I'm not saying that the Black American community ever gave Rihanna her flowers but i'm sure there is a portion of the community who are fans. I'm sure most of the Navy here aren't all non Black American Black here.

Also, it's great if she doesn't need the BA community. That's fine. I don't think that all of these pop stars resort to "race loyalty" for their success. All those people mention by these black men in the barbershop all have PR strategy to make them appear bigger. I don't feel like Rihanna needs all of their praise, she did mentioned that she's scared of the pedestal status that come with fame.
Rihanna is the lil surprise they once they finally check the board of the most successful artist.

I'm saying all of that, but i agree with most of Y'all. The Black (american) community/ Black people can not claim themselves as the sole factor for Rihanna's success.
They don't especially when they have to give her props the xenophobia against her is still going they don't see her you will see when she releases her reggae album black awards are gonna snub her they gonna mock her
Maybe, I actually heard it's closer to pop, either way I expect more Anti Rih attacks like the one's we see on LSA. Saying "she's not pro black enough cause Fenty is white owned etc".

Oooo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
64,242 1,696 616
Alleybux
I musta missed it. My Black American friends and I have been bopping to Rih since high school. She made us all wanna go get baggie jeans when Pon de Replay came out.

Seems like y’all got some kinda complex and are projecting like hell in this thread.

Co-sign and I’ll add, none of this even matters. People getting upset over something that she herself may not even care about. Lenny Kravitz fanbase is mostly white, even though his style is very funk influenced.

The only time he was heavily featured in black media seems to be during his relationship with Lisa and he pops up on black media anytime any retrospective is done about his mother and the jeffersons.

who cares that black people & media are now supporting her. sh!t they did the same thing to Whitney, a woman infinitely more talented. I’m not saying it’s right but those are the facts.

in the 1950s during the red scare, people in the entertainment industry, had their careers torpedoed due to any accusations of communist leanings and sympathizing, many of these accusations were false.

call me if she gets black listed like les mooves did Janet or Harvey W.did Mira Sorvino.

these examples are travesties. Lack of black media & black community support is not. She’s had a thriving career without. I don’t see the point of getting mad over this, unless team fenty has a Russian style astro turfing campaign and is cutting checks for online outrage lmao!

BlueGossip

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,327 2,046 2,921
Alleybux
If Rihanna’s ethnicity was the issue for Black Americans you’re attempting to make it to be her tour stops in Atlanta would’ve been empty, the darker shades of Fenty Beauty would remain on the shelves, and nary Black American would stream her music.

Contrary to what many would like to believe Blacks of other ethnicities have a easier time making it in Black Hollywood, than Black Americans would in the Caribbean or Africa.

If we want to discuss which group is more opening and receptive we can genuinely have that honest discussion.
It's interesting then that Rihanna has been like the only black foreign woman to make it huge in the USA since how long, or how other black communities around the world consume Black American art.

Only now are we seeing a small percentage of BLACK Americans consume African popular music.

ANTIUSERNAME

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
127,623 11,232 14,342
Alleybux
Navy one day we gonna talk about how the black media used to treat rihanna from when she first started till recently the NAACP' and BET where shady towards her and how the black community used to slut shame her to death to be honest I feel like the white awards the AMAs, the billboards ect where more supportive towards her
Looks like you were right. The first people embracing Rihanna were non Black people.

timeshare99

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,062 2,160 1,844
Alleybux
Generally Rihanna got no love from the media or industry. It was like no one understood her. She didn’t fall into category that they understood but people love her especially in Africa and Europe. Rihanna really became popular in the US with fashion especially after Puma drops . I remember reading an article a year ago from pitchfork write who clearly said we will owe Rihanna because she always been ahead of her time musically and I remember Kanye saying she was the most important artist. He said If you had conversation with Rihanna about music you would shocked how much she knows and how far ahead of peers she is . This why she managed to do 8 albums in 9 years and have hits back to back. Rihanna albums sold over time and where slow burners because they never acknowledged their quality but her longevity proved her quality . Now and again I will watch her you tube music videos and read comments on people will be expressing how fresh and so ahead of it time the music is. Rihanna remains in top streaming daily . Now black media embraces her becoz she has moved the fashion and beauty industry to be less about tokenism and be more inclusive. Black media has also commented that Rihanna always stops to speak to them at events and always invites them

holy water

You need more than love.
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
40,972 3,437 2,103
Alleybux
Most black people weren't checking for her, because she's not very talented and she was average looking compared to her peers at the time. Again, Rihanna was not put on this pedestal until that traumatic incident occurred.

And of course a natural black (AKA American) beauty with actual vocal talents would be liked more than someone who's the total opposite. Nobody is obligated to like or support any celebrity.
You are a delusional Karen. Rihanna is stunning and most people I know prefer her persona and image over Beyoncé and most other Hollywood singer/starlets.